lol disgrace
kGSTyFD7rfw

busting on Gabbert for never being under center
o8UKhWhTj58

TCU traditions
6vn4y7R4AnY

lol "mental chamber"
2GqGLPh9PoY

I won't post the Teblow one because I start to throw up in my mouth a bit as soon as he shows Steve Young and Tim in the same shot

NewJerSpur
04-21-2011, 02:15 AM
I don't know much about college sports, but that Mallett kid looks like trouble....last time I heard a rookie QB emphatically tell the press he didn't want to talk about something, he wound up get busted for illegally siliciting drugs to teenagers he was coaching years after getting kicked out of the league.

NewJerSpur
04-21-2011, 05:00 AM
Talking about Ryan Leaf btw....I know someone who has watched both is going to say how this kid has bigger upside, but I'm just saying.

Zelophehad
04-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Those QB camp spots he does are golden.

Chucky talking to Jake Locker was especially hilarious

I won't post the Teblow one because I start to throw up in my mouth a bit as soon as he shows Steve Young and Tim in the same shot

When he was coach of the Bucs they had all those dolls banned. I hate Gruden because his Midwestern accent annoys me during games. *Didn't watch any of these videos tbh

Axe Murderer
04-21-2011, 12:24 PM
:lol

You could tell Clausen was about to piss his pants

Axe Murderer
04-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Somebody uploaded the full Cam Newtown one on youtube it's about 23 minutes long in 3 parts.

Gruden starts talking about Peyton Manning as "the sheriff" and how he wants to kick Newton's ass. Pretty funny :lol

Obstructed_View
04-21-2011, 02:34 PM
I don't know much about college sports, but that Mallett kid looks like trouble....last time I heard a rookie QB emphatically tell the press he didn't want to talk about something, he wound up get busted for illegally siliciting drugs to teenagers he was coaching years after getting kicked out of the league.

Mallett looks like a washout, and he's even stupider than Cam Newton, but I don't remember the last prospect that had an arm like he does. Someone's takikng a chance on him.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2011, 05:03 PM
lol Cam Newton can't think of one single play they ran on offense. Jamarcus 2.0.

Even John Riggins still remembers the playcall on his 4th-and-1 superbowl TD run and that was 30 years ago.

NewJerSpur
04-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Mallett looks like a washout, and he's even stupider than Cam Newton, but I don't remember the last prospect that had an arm like he does. Someone's takikng a chance on him.

I think both he and Newton have a good chance at being busts....rather go with one of those West Coast offense, water pistol-armed QB's if I'm a GM in dire need. I agree with Mallet's armstrength and the idea that someone's going to take a chance.