PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's Won't Be Hiring These Girls

ashbeeigh
04-21-2011, 11:10 AM
3 Hurt, 2 Arrested During Melee at McDonald's Hiring Day in Ohio

Published April 20, 2011

CLEVELAND — Three people were struck by a car and two others were arrested after a fight broke out at a McDonald's during the company's "National Day of Hiring" in Ohio.

The event aimed to hire thousands of people, but police say it was disrupted when a fight between two women got out of control, Fox 8 News reports.

"I was filling out my application when I saw two girls fighting," said Joseph Shores.

Police say the fight was over a boy, and it started verbally and escalated into a physical fight that spilled into the crowd.

After that, witnesses say the fight escalated as the two continued to fight inside a car.

"One girl was on top of the driver, beating her. Then the driver went forward, somehow it kicked into reverse, and the car went backward, hitting three people. It was crazy!" said Arnecia Patterson.

Three adults and one 17-year-old female were taken to the hospital for minor injuries.

Among the injured was the owner of the McDonald's, as well as a manager.
"We are cooperating with police. There is nothing more important than the safety and well-being of the people who go in and out of our restaurants," said McDonald's spokesman, Joe Woods.

The restaurant was immediately closed and hiring was temporarily suspended. The closure disappointed the people who were there seeking employment.

"You know, we are trying to get people jobs and this is the way people act? It makes it bad for people like me who can't get a job," added Patterson.

Police are still looking for the driver of the car. The passenger, Natasha Grayer, 22, of Cleveland, was arrested for felonious assault.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/20/3-struck-car-fight-mcdonalds-hiring-day-ohio/#ixzz1KAsqE27O

I don't know how to embed the video... http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-mcdonalds-hiring-arrests,0,6962139.story

Fpoonsie
04-21-2011, 11:13 AM
lol black people.

ManuBalboa
04-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Hide yo' fries, hide yo' apple pies, they running over people.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Hide yo' fries, hide yo' apple pies, they running over people.

:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Lebron for getting the hell out of there.

JudynTX
04-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Police say the fight was over a boy, and it started verbally and escalated into a physical fight that spilled into the crowd.

:rolleyes

Bukefal
04-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Damn, what's up with all these stupid fights at fast food chains. This is like the 10th such video we've seen this year

Don't they have better things to do.

ashbeeigh
04-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Damn, what's up with all these stupid fights at fast food chains. This is like the 10th such video we've seen this year

Don't they have better things to do.

The point was that it happened on their "National Hiring Day." or at least that's why I posted it.

Bukefal
04-21-2011, 01:27 PM
The point was that it happened on their "National Hiring Day." or at least that's why I posted it.

I did not meant it as in why you posted it :) but rather that this is some kind of trend lately, fights at fast food restaurants :lol There have been a lot of these filmed fights in these restaurants recently :lol

oh crap
04-21-2011, 01:37 PM
There have been a lot of these filmed fights in these restaurants recently :lol

and all with one common denominator.

ashbeeigh
04-21-2011, 01:50 PM
I did not meant it as in why you posted it :) but rather that this is some kind of trend lately, fights at fast food restaurants :lol There have been a lot of these filmed fights in these restaurants recently :lol

People are dumb. If I'm going to fight someone it's going to be at a bar. When they're drunker than me. Not in broad day light when I can get my ass kicked. Duh. :lol

Oh and people have their phones out to record these things too. Maybe it's not uncommon, it's just the world we live in?

Fpoonsie
04-21-2011, 01:58 PM

Bingo bango.

I. Hustle
04-21-2011, 02:00 PM
So I rolled up to mcdonalds tryin to get my job on and shit when I see D'Quandrius looking all fly while he was saltin some fries. And then unbeknownst to me Shahetreya gettin out of her Kia, you can find it easy becuase the paint is the Clippers colors and Baron Davis be painted on the roof. Well this bitch walked right up to him and wrote her number down on his hand in white out. The bitch turned, saw me, then ran her ass back to her Baron Davis Clippers Kia. That dude is a Cav now so you know that bitch is stupid. Anyways I chased her to her car and proceded to whip her ass. You all know what happened after that. Shout out to pookie Jr. in county!

pawe
04-21-2011, 02:39 PM
:lol :lol

hehateme
04-21-2011, 02:49 PM
So I rolled up to mcdonalds tryin to get my job on and shit when I see D'Quandrius looking all fly while he was saltin some fries. And then unbeknownst to me Shahetreya gettin out of her Kia, you can find it easy becuase the paint is the Clippers colors and Baron Davis be painted on the roof. Well this bitch walked right up to him and wrote her number down on his hand in white out. The bitch turned, saw me, then ran her ass back to her Baron Davis Clippers Kia. That dude is a Cav now so you know that bitch is stupid. Anyways I chased her to her car and proceded to whip her ass. You all know what happened after that. Shout out to pookie Jr. in county!

This would have been more legit if it was worded like one of the comments off worldstarhiphop.com where you can't understand a fucking word they type...

DMC
04-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Dishes with cheese.

4>0rings
04-21-2011, 03:56 PM
A lack of an inside voice?

DMC
04-21-2011, 03:57 PM
This would have been more legit if it was worded like one of the comments off worldstarhiphop.com where you can't understand a fucking word they type...
Kinda begs the question: why go there?

badfish22
04-21-2011, 04:57 PM
black women are just hilariously stupid sometimes.

marini martini
04-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Oh they are black, all right!

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-mcdonalds-hiring-arrests,0,6962139.story

DMX7
04-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Cleveland definitely sucks.

DMX7
04-21-2011, 06:39 PM
The last part was too funny.

Reporter: "Were you sad to see this incident (of women getting run over by a car at McDonalds)?"

Leonard: "Yeah, because they may not hire people."

lazerelmo
04-21-2011, 06:40 PM
I really don't see this as disqualifying them from employment at McDonald's. From the number of FastFood Brawl videos i've seen, this may even be a requirement now.

BurgerKing
04-21-2011, 06:44 PM
:lmao :lmao

DMX7
04-21-2011, 07:06 PM
My god. There is a perfect goddamn troll for every fucking thread. LOLZ

mrsmaalox
04-21-2011, 10:51 PM
"He says it felt like a flash mob, complete with fists and weave."

:lmao

ManuBalboa
04-22-2011, 09:36 AM
:lmao :lmao

CRJBuytlIO8

xellos88330
04-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Maybe a scientific study should be made about the effects of fast food on african-american womens' aggression level. It might be worth a look.

Sisk
04-22-2011, 02:35 PM

howbouthemspurs
04-23-2011, 04:05 PM
some black bitches are just ridiculous sometimes!

Pero
04-23-2011, 04:43 PM

Hmmm.. Junk food = junk people? :lol