PDA

View Full Version : __the truth is, the spurs have never won a ring w/o David Robinson__

mouse
06-07-2005, 01:28 PM
You can say what you want, but you can't hide from the truth.
The san Antonio Spurs have Never won a ring without David Robinson.

And to be honest , I don't see how you can win another ring without a Big man next to Tim Duncan. Don't forget David had God on his side, and when David left? He took his Bible with him.

may God have mercy on your * having souls, I know the Pistons won't............

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-saves.jpg

mookie2001
06-07-2005, 01:29 PM
theyve never lost a finals
ever

AlamoSpursFan
06-07-2005, 01:30 PM
D Rob's a part owner, Mouse...so technically...

:rolleyes

mavsfan1000
06-07-2005, 01:31 PM
What a stupid comment but then again you are Mouse :spin :drunk

mouse
06-07-2005, 01:31 PM

And Larry Brown was once a Spur.

you guys can spin this any way you like , but at the end? you will have to face the facts, that I am right,

JsnSA
06-07-2005, 01:32 PM
theyve never lost a finals
ever

Can't argue that.

Spurs have won every single finals they have ever made it too.

Its fate.

angel_luv
06-07-2005, 01:32 PM

so technically the Spurs have God plus Angel on their side. What a double team! () = )

mouse
06-07-2005, 01:35 PM
so technically the Spurs have God plus Angel on their side. What a double team! () = )

You think with all that Holy power you could keep Peter Holt Sober :lmao

mavsfan1000
06-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Forget the Holy Power. The Spurs are the better team in the regular season and playoffs.

Victor Newman
06-07-2005, 01:39 PM
mouse you can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. but I must admitt you have a point,

I could use a man like you at NewMan Enterprises.

Mr. Peabody
06-07-2005, 01:39 PM
That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. This is only the second set of playoffs they have been involved in since Robinson has retired. Basically, your argument is they didn't win the title without him last year, which while true, doesn't mean much. It's just one year and that is not long enough to argue that the Spurs cannot win a title without him. It's not he's been retired 10 years and the Spurs have done nothing since then. Don't forget they have made it back to the finals only two years after he left, not bad if you ask me.
________
Wellbutrin withdraw (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

bigzak25
06-07-2005, 01:41 PM

that's a weak take mouse...what happened to your original proclamation-

'the spurs will Never win a ring w/o Drob.

like a wise cheerleader once said, if your gonna bring it, then bring it...but if not, then you shouldn't have broughten it in the 1st place...or something. :smokin

Dan Rather
06-07-2005, 01:42 PM
And Larry Brown was once a Spur.

you guys can spin this any way you like , but at the end? you will have to face the facts, that I am right,

I would like to say I can back this mans story, I know the facts

mavsfan1000
06-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse

The san Antonio Spurs have Never won a ring without David Robinson
You are starting to sound like Bill Walton.

angel_luv
06-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Mouse, sometimes you are a real rat! LOL

Summers
06-07-2005, 01:44 PM

And to be honest , I don't see how you can win another ring without a Big man next to Tim Duncan. Don't forget David had God on his side, and when David left? He took his Bible with him.

Where-ever shall we go?? Whatever shall we do?? *back of wrist to forehead... swoon*

Summers
06-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I would like to say I can back this mans story, I know the facts

You, traitor, Dan! YOu're from Texas! :lol

JsnSA
06-07-2005, 01:45 PM
LOL. Mouse...why dont you just make it official and change your name to TROLL....fulltime.

Why disguise what your doing...just admit you get a kick out of trolling. Be honest about it.

mouse
06-07-2005, 01:48 PM
That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Then you must be new here, How about the trade Manu topics, and the get rid of Pop posts, when the spurs where only 2-2 to the Sonics?

your argument is they didn't win the title without him last year, which while true,

That is all I speak, the Truth

doesn't mean much.

when the pistons are holding up that 2005 NBA Championship trophy?

it will mean the world to you. :smokin

Troll
06-07-2005, 01:55 PM
LOL. Mouse...why dont you just make it official and change your name to TROLL....fulltime.

That title belongs to me snapper head.

Why disguise what your doing..

Maybe it would be better if T park posted it? the truth is the truth, no matter who says it.
why must non Spur fans be the ones to tell it like it is all the time?

just admit you get a kick out of trolling.

If don't like what you do, then you need another hobby.

Be honest about it.

Spur fans don't know what the word being Honest really means.....

Suns Fan
06-07-2005, 02:01 PM
I don't really care for mouse, but I must say he is right about this one.
I don't see how you guys can win without a bigman like David to help out Tim Duncan, The Pistons are to strong in the piant. Until you win a ring without David Robinson? people like mouse will always be right, And that is a scary thought.

Mr. Peabody
06-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Then you must be new here, How about the trade Manu topics, and the get rid of Pop posts, when the spurs where only 2-2 to the Sonics?

:lol :lol

You're right, you do speak the truth.
________
Park Royal 3 Condo (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

Extra Stout
06-07-2005, 02:13 PM
The Spurs have never won a ring without David Robinson.

mouse has never gotten laid without having to pay for it.

Which streak will end first?

williemoonshine
06-07-2005, 02:15 PM
He took his Bible but left his disciples to carry on the word.

mavsfan1000
06-07-2005, 02:16 PM
The Pistons have not won without Mike James also.

sa_butta
06-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Mavs have never won a ring with anybody.
And thats the truth.
:lol :lol :lol

spur219
06-07-2005, 02:17 PM
They have only been without DRob for one complete season. Get over it Mouse.

Inbred
06-07-2005, 02:18 PM
The Spurs have never won a ring without David Robinson.

mouse has never gotten laid without having to pay for it.

Which streak will end first?

Since your sister is back from Bangcock , I would say the second streak :lmao

bigzak25
the sad and unfortunate truth is...

DRob never won a title w/o Tim Duncan.

#21 will suit up on Thursday night. :smokin

Lets get it on!

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/spurs_lead_050607.jpg

sa_butta
I don't really care for mouse, but I must say he is right about this one.
I don't see how you guys can win without a bigman like David to help out Tim Duncan, The Pistons are to strong in the piant. Until you win a ring without David Robinson? people like mouse will always be right, And that is a scary thought.We have plenty of big men, T-Mass, Nesterovich, and Mohommed who combined can put up the same type of numbers that David was putting up when we won the title.

mouse
06-07-2005, 02:25 PM
He took his Bible but left his disciples

I have news for you the only diciples the spurs had was Avey Johnson and Rose, and we know where they are today.

to carry on the word. and the word is * Asterisk and you will carry that, to the grave..:lmao

easjer
06-07-2005, 02:27 PM
How can they do it? A better, more consistent offense than we've ever had? A number of big men to stand by Timmy D? Guards who can penetrate and hit jumpers? A series of 3 point shooters? The same deadly consistent stifling defense?

Hum. All in all, I think bigzak25 is right. It's not a matter of winning without D Rob, it's was a matter of D Rob not winning without Tim.

mouse
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
We have plenty of big men, Nesterovich,

You think Rasho is the answer? That is like a Maverick fans saying Keith Van horn is the answer. Thanks for the laughs brah :lmao

RobertHorry4three
06-07-2005, 02:32 PM
More Like David Robinson never won a ring without Duncan

sa_butta
06-07-2005, 02:33 PM
You think Rasho is the answer? That is like a Maverick fans saying Keith Van horn is the answer. Thanks for the laughs brah :lmaoThanks for cutting off my post BRAH. I said Rasho, T-Mass and Mohommed.

mouse
06-07-2005, 02:40 PM
How can they do it? A better, more consistent offense than we've ever had? A number of big men to stand by Timmy D? Guards who can penetrate and hit jumpers? A series of 3 point shooters? The same deadly consistent stifling defense?

You make a good point , but until you get a ring w/o David? it's all theory

Hum. All in all, I think bigzak25 is right. It's not a matter of winning without D Rob, it's was a matter of D Rob not winning without Tim.

If you think BigSnack is right? then you have problems brah,,, :lmao

Look I will leave you with this , as I go do the dishes. When your losing by 10 on Thursday? don't even think about praying, God has left the building......

http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/b9/8d/8d_1_b.JPG

dcole50
06-07-2005, 02:51 PM
the mavs have never won a title without nash

oh wait ...

easjer
06-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh, mouse, I wanted to hate you, but you posted the Buddy Christ.

Damn you, mouse. Damn you.

Fortunately for my team, I have my knitting, and a whole new baby blanket to work on (the one that's gotten me to this point is nearly done). Bizarre and superstitious, certainly, but my plus/minus when knitting the Baby Fern stitch in blue for one of the upcoming births of my friends is incredible. We've won every time. And when we lost Game 4 against Pheonix? Nope, I was doing an afghan stitch for a white border. Can't tell you why, but the knitting works, my friend. The knitting works.

Steve Perry
06-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Maybe you can knit the Spurs players some cool hats so they can use them on their fishing trip next week :lmao

mcornelio
06-07-2005, 03:12 PM
where does mouse come up with this crap... i think just nazr takes the spot of all that david did in the finals in 03 and back then we didnt have all this great shooting... just face it mouse dallas has never been to the finals with mark cuban as their No. 1 FAN :lol

spur219
06-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Funny you say asterisk Mouse. Oh by the way how many titles have the Mavs won? Are they working hard in their offseason. Or did Dirk go seek to guy buy some leadership?

Steve Perry
06-07-2005, 03:18 PM
You do have a point. mouse will not argue that maybe Mark Cuban plays a role in the Mavericks bad luck.

but you see that is the diffrence from mouse and Spur fans he can admitt when your right, why can't you admitt when he is right?

maybe you guys are to busy getting stoned

http://www.imagemagician.org/images/saturnswirls/weed---1.jpg

fraga
06-07-2005, 03:23 PM
It's always fun to see the LOSERS try and rain on other peoples parades...get over it...your team lost...now shut up and color...

Deadbeat Dad
06-07-2005, 03:24 PM
It's always fun to see the LOSERS try and rain on other peoples parades...get over it...your team lost...now shut up and color...

^ :lmao

spur219
06-07-2005, 03:28 PM
In what part is he right. Their is no proof that they can't win without DRob. Give the Spurs a chance they have only been without him for one freaking season. Remember Drob never won till Duncan came along.

TheAfricanFan
06-07-2005, 03:29 PM
... no comment ...

Dan Rather
06-07-2005, 03:31 PM
... no comment ...

I wish I could have had that advise sooner....

tim_duncan_fan
06-07-2005, 03:33 PM
the truth is the mavericks have never won a title with anybody. And mouse is jealous because his team and their 7ft shooting guard cant get it done in the playoffs.

nbascribe
06-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Mouse you are so full of shyt it's ridiculous!!! Stop smoking that mess you getting fromt he gutter it's clogging your brain cells.

The truth of the matter is that David Robinson NEVER WON a ring until TIM DUNCAN came on the scene. How many times we gotta get you to understand the situation?

Don't make me have Big Zak take you out back again1!! lol

rr2418
06-07-2005, 03:41 PM

Well, this justs confirms what I thought all along, that you don't know God! Because God never leaves! He's always by our side! Therefore, God is still with the The Spurs!
...........oh yeah, one more thing! When is Dallas's next game? Preseason? :lmao :lmao

Steve Perry
06-07-2005, 03:46 PM
let's see if you feel the same after game one :lmao

Supreme Allah
06-07-2005, 04:33 PM
The guiding light of allah is much more powerful than you can imagine, Nazr Mohammed has that light. This will prove to be the X factor in this series. Allah is on OUR side.

-Praise Allah

dknights411
06-07-2005, 05:38 PM
This thread is completle bull. Yeah the Spurs haven't won w/o the Admiral (who retired 2 years ago).

So?

The Bulls haven't won one w/o Jordan.
The Rockets haven't won one w/o Olajuwon.
The Blazers haven't won one w/o Walton.
The Warriors haven't won one w/o Rick Barry.
etc...

mouse
06-07-2005, 06:39 PM
This thread is completle bull. Yeah the Spurs haven't won w/o the Admiral (who retired 2 years ago).

So?

etc...

Thank you for making my point.

Sense
06-07-2005, 06:49 PM

The Spurs have won when they have good teams, regardless of the admiral being in it... in 2003 he wasn't the leader of the team, it was Tim Duncan....

And when you say no one has won it without jordan,hakim,etc...

If we took Tim from the Spurs, then you would make your point.

Looks like the Mavs haven't even gotten to the finals with Dirk...

Ron Jeremy
06-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey I am not here to have a debate, you guys are 100% correct, but the truth is your have not won a ring without David Robinson, and I don't see how your going to win one without his leadership and Prayer that he bings to a team.

Since David left , your team has been full of sin, Holt can't stop drinking, the coyote had to retire due to health issues, and you got rid of Rose who did nothing but bust his ass for the spurs.

I don't think God is happy with the Spurs one bit. and after you lose to the Pistons in game six? it will be to late to try and ask the lord Jesus for forgiveness.

Sense
06-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey I am not here to have a debate, you guys are 100% correct, but the truth is your have not won a ring without David Robinson, and I don't see how your going to win one without his leadership and Prayer that he bings to a team.

Since David left , your team has been full of sin, Holt can't stop drinking, the coyote had to retire due to health issues, and you got rid of Rose who did nothing but bust his ass for the spurs.

I don't think God is happy with the Spurs one bit. and after you lose to the Pistons in game six? it will be to late to try and ask the lord Jesus for forgiveness.

You really need to stfu and start thinking of more mature ways to insult the spurs... if you go that way you will realize that there's no way your team has a chance on a good spurs team.

Banjo Boy
06-07-2005, 07:31 PM
You really need to stfu and start thinking of more mature ways to insult the spurs... if you go that way you will realize that there's no way your team has a chance on a good spurs team.

show me where any of what mouse said is not true? Sorry if you only want to hear Go spurs go posts, and if your easily offended maybe the www is not for you. I will pray for you my son.

MiNuS
06-07-2005, 07:37 PM
BUT the Spurs have WON with Timmy,Tony,and Manu!

dknights411
06-07-2005, 07:41 PM

Man, you are as bad as everyone says. :rolleyes

The point is that the whole "Spurs are screwed w/o David Robinson" excuse is weak, especially two years removed from his retirement. Try again in like 10 years, but even that might not work then too. :lol

admack
06-07-2005, 07:51 PM
What have they won without the Admiral?
Second place in the west is nothing to laugh at.
This year they took the west but still will come out second in the league.
By the way the Pistons have won a champioship without Zeke & joe, without Grant Hill or Jerry Stackhouse.

mavsfan1000
06-07-2005, 07:53 PM
David Robinson sucked 2 years ago. That is why he retired. :rolleyes

MasterYoda
06-07-2005, 08:04 PM
David Robinson sucked 2 years ago. That is why he retired. :rolleyes

you, fuck. Went out a World Champion, he did. :makemyday

Willinsa
06-07-2005, 08:25 PM

HEY DUMBASS HOW MANY TITLES HAS YOUR TEAM WON? THEY WON 0 WITHOUT DORK AND THEY WILL WIN 0 WITH HIM. YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER MAN.

Sense
06-07-2005, 08:27 PM
What have they won without the Admiral?
By the way the Pistons have won a champioship without Zeke & joe, without Grant Hill or Jerry Stackhouse.

We are in the finals without the admiral...

Tim Duncan was always the key to the championship, and he will be this year too.. You really need to stop talking.. I think you're a 12 year old moron that never watches the nba until the playoffs start.

fraga
06-07-2005, 09:06 PM

Hey jerky, we would have easily finished first if Tim Duncan didn't roll his ankle...my god...do you people not even watch basketball...

rr2418
06-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey guys, don't let these people mess with you. I mean think about it, all these posters are fans of teams that lost in the playoffs. So of course they're going to try to rub us the wrong way. While we're enjoying watching the Spurs win in the Finals, they will be watching......I don't know... Desperate Housewives?? Remember, these punks get pretty brave when they hide behind that computer monitor, they'll write anything just to try to piss us off.

My advice is to ignore the posts from these punks!!

SequSpur
06-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Its bad enough listening to Piston fans in the Spurs forum. Why do we have to listen to Mouse 2?

Go away.

What did mavtalk bend you over without the lube?

E20
06-07-2005, 10:18 PM
LMAO@ Thread!!

Duncanoypi
06-07-2005, 10:33 PM
You want Robinson....we have 1...The Big Dawg!...so its Larry O'Brien baby!

CHAMPS AGAIN
06-07-2005, 10:40 PM

So?

etc...

and the mavs. will never win one

mavsfan1000
06-07-2005, 10:42 PM
and the mavs. will never win one
You know the future. I might as well give up watching Mavs games in that case. :rolleyes

dbreiden83080
06-07-2005, 11:16 PM
I hate to break it to you but the Spurs have been Duncan's team for a long time now, 99 yeah although tim still carried them on offense David was still the leader. By 03 it was all tim, he was mvp of the league 2nd year in a row and carried them to that 2nd title D-Rob was just a presence and a vocal leader at that point he only had like 8 and 8 a game that year. Manu and Tony had not developed their game yet, especially Manu he was streaky as all hell. Duncan led the way in 03 and he will do it again in 05.

GopherSA
06-07-2005, 11:21 PM
You think with all that Holy power you could keep Peter Holt Sober :lmao

Dude, you'd think with all that unholy money Mark Cuban could afford a decent haircut. What the hell is that on his head, anyway? A wannabe Steve Nash 'do?

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Even if Mouse were right, we have the second coming of the Messiah in our corner... see!

http://www.spurstalk.com/house039.jpg

Carnie
06-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Man, you are as bad as everyone says.

Good to know everyone spoke the truth, I hope you are happy.

I would hate if you wasted all this time to listen to all these people,
and find out they was lying to your ass.

Rack SpursTalk, they came though like a champ...

The point is that the whole "Spurs are screwed w/o David Robinson" excuse is weak, especially two years removed from his retirement. Try again in like 10 years, but even that might not work then too. :lol

I take it you don't like David cuz your not Saved. I understand your hate for the Bible, I see it everyday at this website.

welcome to the show!

milkyway21
06-08-2005, 01:51 AM
...the truth is, the MAVS HAVE never won A RING

AND THE TRUTH............. HURTS!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Dr.Phil
06-08-2005, 03:17 AM
Mouse, I think you need to ask yourself, "Who the hell am I?", and find your true screen name. We all know you are a character or should we say "characters", but the true you is in there somewhere.

AFE7FATMAN
06-08-2005, 04:16 AM
Mouse

You have AJ and his Bible thumping

Why didn't you win anything?

Momma_monkey
06-08-2005, 08:06 AM
They never won a ring without TIMMY HELLLO!!!!

pache100
06-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Don't kid yourself. Tim Duncan drug David Robinson's lazy ass to his last ring. He drug him kicking and screaming. David didn't contribute much to that last Championship effort. He's just lucky he was in the right place at the right time. David was something in his day (and you won't find a much more devout David fan than me), and San Antonio was never luckier than when he first stepped off the plane here...but his glory days were long gone due to injury, fatigue, and his "moved-on" lack of interest when he slipped that second ring on his finger.

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Don't kid yourself. Tim Duncan drug David Robinson's lazy ass to his last ring. He drug him kicking and screaming. David didn't contribute much to that last Championship effort. He's just lucky he was in the right place at the right time. David was something in his day (and you won't find a much more devout David fan than me), and San Antonio was never luckier than when he first stepped off the plane here...but his glory days were long gone due to injury, fatigue, and his "moved-on" lack of interest when he slipped that second ring on his finger.

Well, I don't think the Spurs could have beat the Lakers without Robinson. In fact, they never have beat the Lakers without Robinson in the playoffs.

Funny thing is, I was just thinking if Robinson would be better than Nazr and Rasho in the paint right now... how couldn't he be?!?

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Even if David Robinson wasn't the same the last year he still had flashbacks on how good he can be when he was younger. He had 1 or 2 big game every series which made a big difference for San Antonio.

pache100
06-17-2005, 01:26 PM
All I'm saying is...about the last three years he played, he didn't bring his head to the game about 90% of the time. Flashes of brilliance do not count in the finals, just don't cut it. Witness what we are seeing right now if you don't believe me. Without Tim Duncan in David's last Championship run, he would have been NO BETTER than Nazr or Rasho are right now. His heart just wasn't in it.

mouse
06-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Mouse
You have AJ and his Bible thumping
Why didn't you win anything?

There is only so much AJ can do when the owner has three 6's on his head.

Look the Bottom-line is the Spurs are jinxed. Now will it last as long as the Red sox's jinx? Only time will tell. One thing is for sure God is not a Spur anymore. He's a Pistons fan. and last night proved it. :smokin

Fouled Out
06-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Nah, I am not buying that, they can win this If they focus, no turnovers, and execute, change up people in the line up, rotate and have other plays on reserve in case the ones they use are not working. It is all about the fundamentals. But, since they are in twilight mode, not focusing, creating turnovers, not executing, not making free throws, then you will lose. It takes a whole team to win a championship!!!!! Not just 1 player.

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 04:09 PM
That title belongs to me snapper head.

I almost spit my pop all over the screen when I read this.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 04:27 PM
David Robinson might not have been great that final year but he has better defense than Mohammad and better offense than Rasho. Stephen Jackson was also a big part of that team.

Fouled Out
06-17-2005, 05:36 PM
David Robinson might not have been great that final year but he has better defense than Mohammad and better offense than Rasho. Stephen Jackson was also a big part of that team.

Yeah Jackson even Daniels created a spark for the Spurs and you saw how Daniels played in the playoffs with Seattle.

CaptainHook
06-17-2005, 05:51 PM
ahhh mouse and his mojo

Vashner
06-17-2005, 06:19 PM
The series is still tied... This is a way pre-mature post... weak.