PDA

View Full Version : Grizz editor talking trash bout our spurs !

Silent
04-21-2011, 09:35 PM
http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/21/learning-to-loathe-spurs-fun-part/

benefactor
04-21-2011, 09:36 PM
No one gives a shit. Go away.

DMC
04-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Bump his thread again, that speeds up the exit.

Silent
04-21-2011, 09:41 PM

Kiss my ass u thread whore

redskinfan
04-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Damn why can't we have any writers with some balls to try to get under another cities skin?

k_nguyen93
04-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Cuz we're the most classy franchise!

redskinfan
04-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Screw classy lets get nasty E-N!!!

Silent
04-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Check out the Grizz fans comments too! They seem to grow internet balls like benefactor

FromWayDowntown
04-21-2011, 09:50 PM
I remember when columnists in Phoenix wrote this column.

And when Mark Kiszla wrote this column to Denver fans; and when Bernie Lincicome did it before Kiszla.

And when the Dallas writers wrote it before them.

And when someone at the Minneapolis Star-Tribune wrote it in 1999 or 2001.

redskinfan
04-21-2011, 09:51 PM
This is my favorite!

I've hated the Spurs for a long time.

They've been a dirty team for years. They had Bruce Bowen out there to play the goon and deliberately attempt to injure other players.

Currently, they have Manure Ginobili who is a cheat, pure and simple. He flops every time, knowing that he hasn't been fouled.

And Timmy... well, according to Tim Duncan, Tim Duncan has not yet committed a single foul in his career. This is obvious since he gets that "are you serious?" look on his face every single time a foul is called against him.

Oh, Gee!!
04-21-2011, 10:00 PM
haterz gonna hate. whatcha gonna do?

DesignatedT
04-21-2011, 10:04 PM
fuck him.

benefactor
04-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Kiss my ass u thread whore
Original comeback is original.

ChuckD
04-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Best revenge ever: don't click the link.

Silent
04-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Original comeback is original.

Yea ,idiot . Full house on this thread thought u said no one cares? Well seems like u just have the case of Internet balls.

GinobiliForTres
04-21-2011, 10:18 PM
This is my favorite!

I've hated the Spurs for a long time.

They've been a dirty team for years. They had Bruce Bowen out there to play the goon and deliberately attempt to injure other players.

Currently, they have Manure Ginobili who is a cheat, pure and simple. He flops every time, knowing that he hasn't been fouled.

And Timmy... well, according to Tim Duncan, Tim Duncan has not yet committed a single foul in his career. This is obvious since he gets that "are you serious?" look on his face every single time a foul is called against him.

lol at manu being a cheat. do what it takes to win. if he flops and gets the call, so be it. Memphis fans grow balls when they make the playoffs. Who knew.

shorttotry
04-21-2011, 10:24 PM
I actually like everything Shane had to say. Obese props to the vet for giving cred when it's due. As for the writer... Fuck him and the goat he's fucking as we speak.

FromWayDowntown
04-21-2011, 10:26 PM
LOL also that Tim's stare at officials, which seemed pretty solidly justifiable after several of the calls that went against him in Game 2, is somehow terribly offensive, but Zach Randolph's unending angry monologue with the same officials under the same circumstances is, I guess, somehow perfectly reasonable and lovable.

honestfool84
04-21-2011, 10:49 PM
these fans are laughable.... at best... they win 1 game and they think they're the greatest thing ever.

:lmao

Obstructed_View
04-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Oh noes. I'll be sure not to click on that link and give him any business, then. Thanks for the warning!

silverblk mystix
04-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Battier:

We gave them hope...

Interesting...

DMC
04-21-2011, 11:41 PM
You know, Hollins actually took a jab at Manu, saying he flops a lot and does a good job at it. That's after Pop praised Memphis.

Losers never think about why they are losers. It's always a conspiracy or an unfair advantage one rich owner has over another rich owner.

roycrikside
04-22-2011, 01:01 AM
I've heard the Spurs called a lot of things, but arrogant is a new one.

FromWayDowntown
04-22-2011, 01:18 AM
Battier:

We gave them hope...

Interesting...

I'm pretty sure he meant the fans in Memphis . . . .

crc21209
04-22-2011, 02:42 AM
http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/21/learning-to-loathe-spurs-fun-part/

:lol "Arrogant Spurs." Idiot....

GSH
04-22-2011, 02:47 AM
“He could be in a body cast and he’s still going to make plays,” said Battier.

Hey, Shane, that’s a pretty good idea!
=============

I notice the fuckstick was actually in San Antonio when he wrote this, which means he attended the game, and must have stayed in one of a few hotels here. And the series has to come back here. He should probably re-think suggesting that a basketball game is worth putting someone in a body cast. What's good for the goose and all like that.

I'd like to see his smiling face up on the jumbotron in the AT&T Center during Game 5.

TE
04-22-2011, 03:07 AM
You know, Hollins actually took a jab at Manu, saying he flops a lot and does a good job at it. That's after Pop praised Memphis.

Losers never think about why they are losers. It's always a conspiracy or an unfair advantage one rich owner has over another rich owner.

mencken
04-22-2011, 03:49 AM

This complaint always blows my mind. You have a guy whose entire life (at least during this time of year) revolves around the game, especially late in the game. If they pick up a costly foul (such as fouling out), of course they're going to argue it. They get paid to be on the court, not sitting on the bench.

I wouldn't talk shit about Kobe Bryant (who I absolutely loathe) being shocked by a call just like I wouldn't talk shit about Tim Duncan in the same situation. I guess I'm just more rational than the people up in Tennessee.

benefactor
04-22-2011, 04:49 AM
Yea ,idiot . Full house on this thread thought u said no one cares? Well seems like u just have the case of Internet balls.
lol...congrats on your whole 30 responses...and your super fresh, original idea about starting a thread about someone who said something negative about the Spurs in the media.

You should take a long look at your username and just stick to that instead next time.

Marcus Bryant
04-22-2011, 05:17 AM
After four titles one would think Spurs fans would enjoy articles such as this.

benefactor
04-22-2011, 05:29 AM
After four titles one would think Spurs fans would enjoy articles such as this.
They'd rather cry about, per usual.

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2011, 05:46 AM
do the grizz think they are relevance? all of a sudden they get to open their mouths and smack talk...talk to the 4 rings bitch

BuzzerBeater
04-22-2011, 07:37 AM
The ultimate tribute I think. I read that column while crusing on Commercial Appeal's website. It's def a tribute piece. Smile at articles like that for what they are, recycled frustration like from previously frustrated franchises.

fyatuk
04-22-2011, 07:51 AM
Shane Battier has an obsession with elbows it seems...

He should probably re-think suggesting that a basketball game is worth putting someone in a body cast.

You think he was suggesting it? Wow. Dude, that was a compliment to Ginobili. He's just saying Manu is going to make plays no matter what you do.

Pauleta14
04-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Nothing really chokes me in this article...

It's normal for a team not used to win to think that the Spurs, Lakers or Celtics are arrogant and try to make fun of them...

Spurs fans do the same think about the Lakers...

+ Battier could have been a spur, he's a classy, funny, smart guy

pjjrfan
04-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Its a good article from thier perspective. PLus I don't get the hate, it's sports this is the way it's suppose to be by the home media. Now the national media, I got a problem with iif they write articles like this one.

fraga
04-22-2011, 08:39 AM
They see me rollin'....they hatin'...
http://www.transformer-ivan.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/They_see_me_rollin.gif

rjv
04-22-2011, 01:19 PM
manu is the sort of player that fans would love to have on their team but would hate if he is on the opponents' team. no big deal.

cheguevara
04-22-2011, 01:25 PM
http://www.sanitaryum.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/baby-haters_gonna_hate.gif

ElNono
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
:elephant :elephant :elephant

Reck
04-22-2011, 02:28 PM
That was a flop when Allen got punked out of his shoes?

jag
04-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Gotta love Memphis writers trying to create a bitter and heated rivalry. You'd think those ho's would just be happy to finally see a W.

Reck
04-22-2011, 02:44 PM
^ Or be in the Playoffs.

They probably wont see a playoff series for about a decade after this year.

Harry Callahan
04-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Memphis would be an excellent candidate for NBA league contraction based on their pretty much sorry history.

They have an absentee owner from Chicago who would rather own the Bulls.

Silent
04-22-2011, 09:30 PM
lol...congrats on your whole 30 responses...and your super fresh, original idea about starting a thread about someone who said something negative about the Spurs in the media.

You should take a long look at your username and just stick to that instead next time.

Your still in here idiot? Internet balls talk. That's all you are , just a keyboard thug. Lmao.

mabrignani
04-23-2011, 01:34 AM
"The goal right now is to beat the arrogant Spurs and their infuriating leader, Ginobili."

this

SpurOutofTownFan
04-23-2011, 03:02 PM
"The goal right now is to beat the arrogant Spurs and their infuriating leader, Ginobili."

this

Yep, I didn't get this. Has the editor ever seen Manu play before this last game? When has Manu been arrogant to anyone? LOL

1usamotorsports.com
04-23-2011, 05:48 PM

I think silent was just letting us know the other city was trashing our spurs and thats not cool .
Thanks for the info Silent . Good thread :flag: