PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah, the Spurs have this guy...

SPARKY
06-07-2005, 02:05 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/pod_050407.jpg

If there was a playoff matchup made for Glenn Robinson it is the upcoming one. The Spurs are destined to see a lot of halfcourt grind it out ball in the Finals and a guy like Big Dog is a perfect fit in the offense at the 3 spot with his midrange J. With a Pistons defense undoubtedly concerned about TD, Manu, and TP it would be quite easy for Big Dog to capitalize on the lack of attention and have a big series. Also, I will add that defensively he might come in quite handy, given his willingness and ability to fit into the Spurs' defensive schemes during his short Spurs career. I think he'd be a good candidate to get some minutes matched up against Prince. Might seem like a stretch, but ask Carmelo about Big Dog's lack of defense...

sa_butta
06-07-2005, 02:09 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/pod_050407.jpg

If there was a playoff matchup made for Glenn Robinson it is the upcoming one. The Spurs are destined to see a lot of halfcourt grind it out ball in the Finals and a guy like Big Dog is a perfect fit in the offense at the 3 spot with his midrange J. With a Pistons defense undoubtedly concerned about TD, Manu, and TP it would be quite easy for Big Dog to have a big series. Also, I will add that defensively he might come in quite handy, given his willingness and ability to fit into the Spurs' defensive schemes during his short Spurs career. I think he'd be a good candidate to get some minutes matched up against Prince. Might seem like a stretch, but ask Carmelo about Big Dog's lack of defense...I think he should have a good series as long as those shots are falling for him. Too bad he wasnt able to come in the last series. He could be an X factor for us.

ducks
06-07-2005, 02:11 PM
one BIG BLESSING IS the time off. HE should be back into game shape now. His mind set should be ok it has been a couple weeks now that his mom died.
BIG DOG DO IT FOR YOUR MOM

combs84
06-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Your saying that its gonna be a good matchup against Prince. 2nd team all D Prince? Prince has extremly long arms and has the ability to defend the outside shot better then almost anybody in the league. I'm sure he will hit a couple shots but I don't think hes the x-factor in this series.

From a Pistons fan perspective, I would think you need big games out of Tony Parker. The Pistons have pounded teams with 1 and 2 superstars. If Parker can be that 3rd superstar for the Spurs, you may have somehting.

spur219
06-07-2005, 02:19 PM
With the Pistons system the Spurs will need Glenn Robinson to really contribute. Barry will suffer against the Pistons. Glenn is a bigger more physical guy. Glenn better be ready to get his number called.

TwoHandJam
06-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Your saying that its gonna be a good matchup against Prince. 2nd team all D Prince? Prince has extremly long arms and has the ability to defend the outside shot better then almost anybody in the league. I'm sure he will hit a couple shots but I don't think hes the x-factor in this series.

From a Pistons fan perspective, I would think you need big games out of Tony Parker. The Pistons have pounded teams with 1 and 2 superstars. If Parker can be that 3rd superstar for the Spurs, you may have somehting.
What teams with two superstars have the Pistons "pounded" exactly this postseason? I'm not sure Robinson is really in game shape right now but I don't think "2nd team all D" Prince scares a vet who has career averages over 20ppg.

SPARKY
06-07-2005, 02:23 PM
So if Prince is spending his time straight up on GRobinson then you 4 guys trying to shut down the Big 3. Who is going to be left open? Also, his size will provide a good matchup against Prince on the other end. GRob has been quite effective in defending large small forwards this season.

Momma_monkey
06-07-2005, 02:30 PM
What about NAZI??????????????

Will he ge a chance to kick some Detroit AAAAAARRRRRSSSSEEEE

sa_butta
06-07-2005, 02:31 PM
With the Pistons system the Spurs will need Glenn Robinson to really contribute. Barry will suffer against the Pistons. Glenn is a bigger more physical guy. Glenn better be ready to get his number called.Robinson = X factor off the bench.

ducks
06-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Big dog produces in this series he may get a high offer from another team

PistonFreak
06-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Shoot, I forgot this dud was playing for the Spurs......Just some friendly advice to you Spurs fans......This guy has balls the size of a pea, he'll break your heart in the end. You know when the talking heads mention players who would avoid taking the last shot at all costs because the player has no heart or guts? The Dog(lol) is the poster child of gutless.

combs84
06-07-2005, 02:39 PM
What teams with two superstars have the Pistons "pounded" exactly this postseason? I'm not sure Robinson is really in game shape right now but I don't think "2nd team all D" Prince scares a vet who has career averages over 20ppg.

I was referring to the Shaq and Wade's and the Shaq and Kobe teams. Even AI and Webber if you still consider Webber a superstar.

My point was the Pistons have yet to play a team that has had 3 players consistently killing them. The closest they came were the Nets last year, and they almost lost. Wade and Shaq killed them and it wasn't enough. Surely Duncan and Ginoboli won't be enough either then. If Parker can have 3 or so games with 20Points and 10 assts, you have a chance. Duncan and Ginob will get their 40PPG combined. And we are OK with that.

Experiment2100
06-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Oh Yeah well the Pistons don't have this guy
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/scorecard/07/07/truth.rumor/p1_okur_ap.jpg

Mofo owned us this season.

PistonFreak
06-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Oh Yeah well the Pistons don't have this guy
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/scorecard/07/07/truth.rumor/p1_okur_ap.jpg

Mofo owned us this season.

100% agree with ya. Larry Brown being an a-hole is going to haunt us down the road. He was all set in Detroit. Nice house out in the burbs, getting married to his hottie, all ready to settle down and he runs into Brown. Makes me sick losing him.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Tayshaun's d should not be underestimated

But that being said, I still like G-robs chances against him.

1) G-Rob will be fresh off the bench and Prince will have been playing already
2) G-rob is a PROVEN SCORER, who has gone up against people with long arms and surely knows how to get his shot off when guarded by them

Big Dog will score 45 points in a game

TwoHandJam
06-07-2005, 02:47 PM
I was referring to the Shaq and Wade's and the Shaq and Kobe teams. Even AI and Webber if you still consider Webber a superstar.
Last year doesn't count anymore. This Pistons team is weaker than last year. I don't think anyone considers Webber a superstar anymore and you guys were 2 minutes and an injured Wade from being eliminated last night. Hardly what I would call a "pounding".

My point was the Pistons have yet to play a team that has had 3 players consistently killing them. The closest they came were the Nets last year, and they almost lost. Wade and Shaq killed them and it wasn't enough. Surely Duncan and Ginoboli won't be enough either then. If Parker can have 3 or so games with 20Points and 10 assts, you have a chance. Duncan and Ginob will get their 40PPG combined. And we are OK with that. I think you should be more worried about your offense than ours. Parker will not need to get 20ppg and 10 ast for us to win. As long as he comes close to matching Billups' output we'll be just fine.

The real question is where will your offensive advantage come from when Rip struggles with Bowen? Our offense is proven this postseason. Your offense struggled to break 90 pts against the Heat and we are a better defensive club than them.

combs84
06-07-2005, 02:47 PM
HAA did you just say Robinson was going to score 45 points in a game :)?

You will probably see Dupree or Ham in the game to cover Big Dog as well. I don't think they are to concerned about him.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Well technically its an inside joke ive been saying he'll score 45 points ever since we got him.

I don't think they are to concerned about him.

But more to the point, this is exactly why he will ruin you bobby jackson style

combs84
06-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Rips struggles with Bowen? Bowen is going to keep up with Hamilton? Thats laughable.

You said Parker needs to match Billups output, yet he doesn't need to score 20. You don't think Billups is going to average 20 Points in this series? Billups was MVP last year, and is a big time player.

Our X-factor is and always will be Rasheed. Our guards will be just fine.

SPARKY
06-07-2005, 02:51 PM

My point was the Pistons have yet to play a team that has had 3 players consistently killing them. The closest they came were the Nets last year, and they almost lost. Wade and Shaq killed them and it wasn't enough. Surely Duncan and Ginoboli won't be enough either then. If Parker can have 3 or so games with 20Points and 10 assts, you have a chance. Duncan and Ginob will get their 40PPG combined. And we are OK with that.

And of course the Pistons will have no problem scoring on the best defense in the NBA...right. Piston fan needs to take off their blinders. Your team's offense is why you won't be repeating this year.

Kori Ellis
06-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Rips struggles with Bowen? Bowen is going to keep up with Hamilton? Thats laughable.

Did you know that Rip shot 4-12 for 11 points and 4-14 for 8 points against the Spurs this season. Bowen isn't going to shut him down every game like that .. but he does a damn good job on Rip.

combs84
06-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Our offense was supposably going to be the death of us last year. 1 year of experience and a championship later and people are still saying that. We haven't gotten worse from a talent aspect. We don't have 2 offensive liabilities in our starting lineup either. Just one.

SPARKY
06-07-2005, 02:54 PM

8 for 26 doesn't lie.

Bowen's the best perimeter defender in the NBA.

Our X-factor is and always will be Rasheed. Our guards will be just fine.

Your guards will be pushed to produce without any help up front and without any transition opportunities. The Pistons' offense is going to be exposed for the farce it is.

combs84
06-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Did you know that Rip shot 4-12 for 11 points and 4-14 for 8 points against the Spurs this season. Bowen isn't going to shut him down every game like that .. but he does a damn good job on Rip.

Bowen barely played Rip that game actually. Rip had a hurt ankle that game as well. Nice try tho.

Experiment2100
06-07-2005, 02:56 PM

Pop quiz Who's line is this?
Min fg M-a Ast PF TO Bl St Pts
28 4-12 1 2 4 0 0 11

combs84
06-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Throw statlines at me all you want. They aren't accurate for the reasons stated above.

Mark in Austin
06-07-2005, 02:58 PM
What about NAZI??????????????

Will he ge a chance to kick some Detroit AAAAAARRRRRSSSSEEEE

Nazi = The evil german fuckheads that started WWII in Europe.

Nazr = Starting center for the San Antonio Spurs.

Experiment2100
06-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Bowen barely played Rip that game actually. Rip had a hurt ankle that game as well. Nice try tho.

Would that be the 11 point performance or the 8 point performance.

combs84
06-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I was speaking fo the 11Point game which is the one that was mentioned.

TwoHandJam
06-07-2005, 03:11 PM
You said Parker needs to match Billups output, yet he doesn't need to score 20. You don't think Billups is going to average 20 Points in this series? Billups was MVP last year, and is a big time player. I believe Parker is averaging around 18ppg this postseason. What I was saying is that he won't average 10 ast/game and likely neither will Billups against our defense. You do realize that 10 ast/game is akin to generating another 20 points for your team.

This guy isn't worth the time as he doesn't have a clue. He doesn't like our hard evidence yet provides no objective figures for his own conclusions.

He's an amateur. There are more informed Pistons fans here to engage in discussion.

Useruser666
06-07-2005, 03:15 PM
I don't think an injured Shaq and Wade would be defeating two superstars. The Spurs would have killed Miami. The Spurs just shut out the best offense in the league, and now they will have home court over the second best denfense.

samikeyp
06-07-2005, 03:22 PM
I was speaking fo the 11Point game which is the one that was mentioned.

Actually...both were mentioned.

Did you know that Rip shot 4-12 for 11 points and 4-14 for 8 points against the Spurs this season.

T Park
06-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't know how good his jumper will be after having multiple games off.

Hopefully he brings his jumper.

They will need it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Well it's official, I'm ready for this damn series to start so some of this shit can get laid to rest. Personally, Rip is going to have a tougher time than most no matter who the Spurs put on him. Bowen gets a lot of talk as our defensive stopper (and rightfully so) but Manu is pretty damn good himself. Whoever Hamilton has on him will not have an easy job but they will be up to it. Prince? Well we'll see if Skeletor is going to be the monster that so many around here think he will. Brown probably won't want Rip chasing Ginobili and wearing himself out, but that would mean Prince probably on Ginobili. Who the hell thinks that a guy who couldn't keep up with Wade is going to be able to chase down a dynamo like Ginobili? Or are the Pistons going to guard the guards with their guards and risk Rip getting into foul trouble? That would put Prince on Bowen, who is not exactly where the Pistons need to focus their defensive efforts.

Ishta
06-07-2005, 04:38 PM
God I can't wait until Thursday :spin

Experiment2100
06-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Actually...both were mentioned.

I was talking about the whole ankle thing.

drebly032
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
So Bowen can keep up with him but Reggie Miller couldnt last year? And if you hadnt noticed, Rip is unstoppable right now. Once he learns that hes not a slasher like Stackhouse was for us he will be dominant for a long time. I dont need to hear anything about Bowen the Pistons set pick and rolls better than anyone in the NBA. Plus he can defend him all he wants Rip can shoot over him. They may be the same height but Rip's release and elevation speed is better than most players.

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
And if you hadnt noticed, Rip is unstoppable right now.
Not for long.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Did someone just pimp Reggie Miller's defense?

drebly032
06-07-2005, 05:02 PM
reggie miller couldnt keep up with him and despite his age, hes still a very fast athlete, has nothing to do with how he defends him.

Also i cannot wait to see Genobli on a fast break get stuffed by Tayshaun.

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I can't wait to see Reseed Wellce get dunked on by Ginobili.

When that happens, you can guarantee a technical foul on wallace.

MadDog73
06-07-2005, 05:05 PM
reggie miller couldnt keep up with him and despite his age, hes still a very fast athlete, has nothing to do with how he defends him.

For Fuck's sake, it's Ginobili.

At least spell the guy's name right if you're gonna diss him.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2005, 05:06 PM
has nothing to do with how he defends him.Then why would you bring it up?

drebly032
06-07-2005, 05:08 PM
I can't wait to see Reseed Wellce get dunked on by Ginobili.

When that happens, you can guarantee a technical foul on wallace.

Sheed can get all the techs he wants. Funny how he leads the league in techs, and the Pistons still win. And yea i really don't care about gEnobLI because he will be a no name after this series is over. :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Sheed can get all the techs he wants. Funny how he leads the league in techs, and the Pistons still win. And yea i really don't care about gEnobLI because he will be a no name after this series is over. :lol
w/e man, i'm saving this quote.

drebly032
06-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Then why would you bring it up?

Because it has significance. If Reggie Miller can't keep up with Rip, how will Bowen? Bowen is about half the speed of Miller.

samikeyp
06-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Bowen is about half the speed of Miller.

but Miller is twice Bowen's age! :)

ChumpDumper
06-07-2005, 05:12 PM
What have we learned today?

Keeping up with your defensive assignment has nothing to do with actually defending him.

Bruce Bowen runs 6 mph when Reggie Miller runs 12 mph.

We have found the level of the room.

drebly032
but Miller is twice Bowen's age! :)

Exactly

Extra Stout
Because it has significance. If Reggie Miller can't keep up with Rip, how will Bowen? Bowen is about half the speed of Miller.:lmao

I'm guessing you don't watch the Western Conference very often.

Pop quiz: As you know, Pistons center Ben Wallace won the Defensive Player of the Year award.

Who finished second?

Extra Stout
06-07-2005, 05:14 PM
drebly032 is a great reassurance to me. Until him, it was appearing that every single resident of the state of Michigan was an insightful, knowledgeable, and informed basketball fan, well, at least for the ones that don't start riots, anyway. My good old-fashioned San Antonio inferiority complex was kicking in.

But drebly032 has revealed that my worries were groundless.

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey drebly032, marion averaged around 20 per game before encountering Bruce Bowen.

How many did he average during the WC Finals?

drebly032
06-07-2005, 05:16 PM
What have we learned today?

Keeping up with your defensive assignment has nothing to do with actually defending him.

Bruce Bowen runs 6 mph when Reggie Miller runs 12 mph.

We have found the level of the room.

I'm glad I've taught you well! here is your next assignment...

Go watch Derek Fischer drain that shot with .6 seconds left! Although I don't think you could ever learn from that. Spurs are nothing without the Admiral.

I'm just wondering, did you lose to that team that the Pistons nearly swept last year?

ChumpDumper
06-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Learn to spell and count. You are nothing without an education.

Stay in school.

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Spurs are nothing without the Admiral.
You're right. Getting to the finals, 2 all-stars, 3 future all-stars....2 all defensive players....they are nothing.

drebly032
06-07-2005, 05:20 PM
By the way, might I add that 3 of the Pistons 5 starters finished in the final voting for defensive player of the year, but your right the Spurs are the #1 defensive team...right...

samikeyp
06-07-2005, 05:21 PM
By the way, might I add that 3 of the Pistons 5 starters finished in the final voting for defensive player of the year, but your right the Spurs are the #1 defensive team...right...

look at the stats.

Extra Stout
06-07-2005, 05:26 PM
By the way, might I add that 3 of the Pistons 5 starters finished in the final voting for defensive player of the year, but your right the Spurs are the #1 defensive team...right...:lmao :lmao :lmao

2004-05 NBA ALL-DEFENSIVE FIRST TEAM

Ben Wallace, Detroit
Kevin Garnett, Minnesota
Tim Duncan, San Antonio
Bruce Bowen, San Antonio
Larry Hughes, Washington

:lmao :lmao :lmao

SWC Bonfire
06-07-2005, 05:27 PM

2004-05 NBA ALL-DEFENSIVE FIRST TEAM

Postion Player Team Points First Team Votes
Center Ben Wallace Detroit 51 23
Forward Kevin Garnett Minnesota 48 19
Guard Bruce Bowen San Antonio 48 23
Forward Tim Duncan San Antonio 39 16
Guard Larry Hughes Washington 22 9

I warned 'em about poster's here having proof! :lol

drebly032
06-07-2005, 05:31 PM
You're right. Getting to the finals, 2 all-stars, 3 future all-stars....2 all defensive players....they are nothing.

Because all stars mean so much when deciding the NBA Champion, and I am highly educated as I am currently in college. The only thing going for that entire state is George Bush, who truly is the man.

You know what, i really do not care about this. I actually posted a few days back when the Heat seemed to be finishing off the Pistons. I said that I would love for the Spurs to win the title because they play the right way. Now that the Pistons are in the finals and everyone on TV says that the series will go 6-7 games, I decided to see what you all thought. After comments about Rip's mask which is a result of him breaking his nose several times, talk that Rip will not be a factor because of the all mighty Bruce Bowen, and talks of sweeps, It really was necessary for me to correct you all. ALL Piston fans are tired of hearing about the all mighty Western Conference. After the Pistons win this year, the All mighty West will be on a 2 year drought. The Heat, Pistons, and Spurs are all nearly the same as far as talent is concerned. It's just truly stunning that people continue to pick against this team. Turn on Sportscenter, and you'll find stories about Dwyane Wade. "The Heat blew the game," not "The Pistons won fair and square" will come up. I also hate everyone looking at Detroit as a bad city because one man decided to throw a cup at Ron Artest. Our city has always had class and that will never change. Many people do stupid things, but that is found in every city. We respect every team in the NBA except teams that choose to attack fans. Also, Last season was not a fluke. How is a fluke winning each game by nearly a margin of 15-20 points? Put to rest all of your comments about Rip being shut down, last year being a "fake win", and let the games be played. Then and only then, can the winner talk smack. I only did because im cornered by everyone on this board, as it should be seeing as it is a Spurs board, but beware of what you say because it could bite you in the butt. Good Luck.

Peace.

I welcome you all to the Pistons message board on Pistons.com

ChumpDumper
06-07-2005, 05:33 PM
I have great respect for all the teams we have played and the team we are now to play.

Many of their fans, however, are turdknockers of the highest order.

SWC Bonfire
06-07-2005, 05:36 PM
I have great respect for all the teams we have played and the team we are now to play.

Many of their fans, however, are turdknockers of the highest order.

The term of endearment for Nuggets fans was "sphincter spelunkers". :lol

Extra Stout
06-07-2005, 05:45 PM
The term of endearment for Nuggets fans was "sphincter spelunkers". :lolI wonder whether Bernie Lancicome still wakes up in the night, screaming "DAMN YOU GINOBILI!!!!!!" and sweating profusely?

SWC Bonfire
06-07-2005, 05:51 PM
I wonder whether Bernie Lancicome still wakes up in the night, screaming "DAMN YOU GINOBILI!!!!!!" and sweating profusely?

Yeah, no way he names his kid Ginobili. :lol

samikeyp
06-07-2005, 05:54 PM
last year being a "fake win"

who here said that? proof please.

I also hate everyone looking at Detroit as a bad city because one man decided to throw a cup at Ron Artest

But its ok for a Pistons fan to run smack about San Antonio.

no one here said the Pistons win last year was a fluke...again, proof please.

It really was necessary for me to correct you all

now I know you are lying. not ALL of the Spurs fans here called for sweeps or that Rip would be shut down or anything like that and those "comments" about Rip's mask were a guy asking a legit question and others making light humor. Spurs fans (all of them...another ignorant blanket statement) were accused of being touchy because we didn't like racist statements. Looks like we are not the touchy ones. (not all Pistons fans)

Mr. Body
06-07-2005, 08:50 PM
You will probably see Dupree or Ham in the game to cover Big Dog as well. I don't think they are to concerned about him.

If that happens, Robinson will be scoring like he's still at Purdue.

Sense
06-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Tayshaun's d should not be underestimated

But that being said, I still like G-robs chances against him.

1) G-Rob will be fresh off the bench and Prince will have been playing already
2) G-rob is a PROVEN SCORER, who has gone up against people with long arms and surely knows how to get his shot off when guarded by them

Big Dog will score 45 points in a game

Never.

Mr. Body
06-07-2005, 09:12 PM
The only thing going for that entire state is George Bush, who truly is the man.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Okay, now we know you really are an idiot.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

combs84
06-07-2005, 09:51 PM
If that happens, Robinson will be scoring like he's still at Purdue.

Except for the fact that they are crowd defenders. With Ham on him he'd be lucky to catch the pass and get rid of it.

SPARKY
06-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Darvin Ham? He's still alive?

wildbill2u
06-07-2005, 10:35 PM
So Bowen can keep up with him but Reggie Miller couldnt last year? And if you hadnt noticed, Rip is unstoppable right now. Once he learns that hes not a slasher like Stackhouse was for us he will be dominant for a long time. I dont need to hear anything about Bowen the Pistons set pick and rolls better than anyone in the NBA. Plus he can defend him all he wants Rip can shoot over him. They may be the same height but Rip's release and elevation speed is better than most players.

What Bowen does is stay so tight to a player that its difficult for him to get the ball. I know Rip is a facsimilie of a young Reggie Miller, but let's see if Bowen can deny him the ball enough to reduce his shots and therefore his points.

nacho estrada
06-07-2005, 10:43 PM
Hopefully Rip doesnt cry about Bowen next.

zedman
06-07-2005, 11:11 PM

True, you can only say that the Suprs are #1 in D if you go by the stats.

SPARKY
06-07-2005, 11:19 PM
So you cannot evaluate who the best defensive team is by taking a look at team defensive stats? Wouldn't the best defensive unit have the lowest opponent PPG, FG% and average assists per game?

SPARKY
06-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Gratuitous bump.

5ToolMan
06-11-2005, 04:03 PM

Big Dog can bump Prince off of him far enough to get off his shot on the blocks. If Manu is also in the game, Prince trying to gaurd Big Dog will leave a serious defensive challange for who ever is left on Manu.

5ToolMan
06-11-2005, 04:07 PM
:lmao

I'm guessing you don't watch the Western Conference very often.

Pop quiz: As you know, Pistons center Ben Wallace won the Defensive Player of the Year award.

Who finished second?

Edit: Who finished second ... for the SECOND year in a row?

5ToolMan
06-11-2005, 04:16 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol Okay, now we know you really are an idiot.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I worry about you, if it took this statement ... before you lost all doubt. :smokin

cqsallie
06-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I worry about you, if it took this statement ... before you lost all doubt. :smokin
Yeah, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back... Bush is the Man?! :spin :blah :lol :rolleyes :rollin :throwupsp :lmao :lmao :lmao

bigbendbruisebrother
06-11-2005, 05:51 PM
My point was the Pistons have yet to play a team that has had 3 players consistently killing them.

Of course not. The pistons play in the Eastern conference.