2pac > Kobe
04-22-2011, 09:03 PM
boston in 5

Jacob1983
04-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Boston in 4.

IronMexican
04-22-2011, 11:23 PM
I could see this series being done in 4 or 5 for Miami. but I can also see it being the same way for Boston. And I could see Boston pull a tough one out in 6 or 7, and maybe even Miami can do that. I think Boston wins is in 9, though.

21_Blessings
04-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Wouldn't be surprised at all if Miami won with Wade and his sidekick averaging around 30 freethrows a game.

If Boston pulls this out, it's going to be in 7.

Kyle Orton
04-22-2011, 11:30 PM
I could see this series being done in 4 or 5 for Miami. but I can also see it being the same way for Boston. And I could see Boston pull a tough one out in 6 or 7, and maybe even Miami can do that. I think Boston wins is in 9, though.

Miami in 3 tbh

Veterinarian
04-22-2011, 11:32 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5143/5644372755_0f480b6cf0.jpg

Giuseppe
04-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Nothin' personal against Miami, but, I want Boston here.

daslicer
04-22-2011, 11:35 PM
Miami will win this series in 5 or 6 games.

NewJerSpur
04-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Boston=LeBron quitting before the series is over

Booharv
04-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Boston. They still run a Thibodeau style defense, and that is predicated on lading up on the strong side, and is weaker on teams that move the ball around or run motion offense. Miami is a very isolation heavy team and that falls right into the hands of Boston's D. If Miami moves the ball or gets more creative with their offensive sets (Bron-Wade pick n roll, less of the dynamic duo spotting up off the ball and more cutting to the basket/moving without the ball) I could see them winning it. Thats what it comes down to imo

21_Blessings
04-22-2011, 11:41 PM

Homecourt would be nice. Awkward.

mavsfan1000
04-22-2011, 11:46 PM
Boston in 1.

NewJerSpur
04-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Boston. They still run a Thibodeau style defense, and that is predicated on lading up on the strong side, and is weaker on teams that move the ball around or run motion offense. Miami is a very isolation heavy team and that falls right into the hands of Boston's D. If Miami moves the ball or gets more creative with their offensive sets (Bron-Wade pick n roll, less of the dynamic duo spotting up off the ball and more cutting to the basket/moving without the ball) I could see them winning it. Thats what it comes down to imo

:toast

daspurs
04-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Anyone agree winner of this series wins the ECF ?

mavsfan1000
04-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Anyone agree winner of this series wins the ECF ?
No. Bulls are very good as well.

daspurs
04-22-2011, 11:56 PM
No. Bulls are very good as well.

But is there another level to them ? We all know there is with Boston and Miami .

Giuseppe
04-22-2011, 11:57 PM

We're ta home with Boston whether it's there, or, in California.

+ No Wallace. If San Antonio takes care of OKC/No Perkins. Probably no Daddy.

Basically it would be up to us to lose it.

daspurs
04-22-2011, 11:58 PM
We're ta home with Boston whether it's there, or, in California.

+ No Wallace. If San Antonio takes care of OKC/No Perkins. Probably no Daddy.

Basically it would be up to us to lose it.

Fuck you for not wanting to play the Heat .. pussy

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Fuck you for not wanting to play the Heat .. pussy

Thank you.

The path of least resistance is highly preferable.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2011, 12:01 AM
But is there another level to them ? We all know there is with Boston and Miami .
Miami hasn't proven anything yet. Boston lost Perkins. It will be interesting. I think the Bulls are still the slight favorite due to best record in East. That says something.

daspurs
04-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Thank you.

Only if you believe so young lad.

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:03 AM
Only if you believe so young lad.

I want another ring. By hook or by crook. Makes me nary a differance which way.

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Miami hasn't proven anything yet. Boston lost Perkins. It will be interesting. I think the Bulls are still the slight favorite due to best record in East. That says something.

That says squat. Miami OR Boston will go thru Chicago like shit through a Xmas goose.

frodo
04-23-2011, 12:05 AM
boston wins i predict, and the whole series as well. boston have some hardcore niggas @ the low post that Miami have no business coping with, which gives dem niggas an irreversible advantage imho

mavsfan1000
04-23-2011, 12:07 AM
boston wins i predict, and the whole series as well. boston have some hardcore niggas @ the low post that Miami have no business coping with, which gives dem niggas an irreversible advantage imho
Boston barely won their first 2 games at home. They don't impress me that much. We know that Miami is fatally flawed with relying too much on iso and soft front line as well as Bibby will get owned by Rondo. I could definitely see Chicago beating Boston.

frodo
04-23-2011, 12:09 AM
That says squat. Miami OR Boston will go thru Chicago like shit through a Xmas goose.

cully speakin the truth :tu. as much as dem nigs been beastin the regular season, they're just a novice for the conf. semi-finals and finals. boston will castrate & eliminate dem nigs by experience imo

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2011, 12:09 AM

:lol Rogue with the goods

In all seriousness, Heat in 5...maybe 6

daspurs
04-23-2011, 12:11 AM

:lol cubby with the goods ! :toast

Killakobe81
The longer the series the worse it gets for Miami. Yes, they have the two best players in the series ... but when a series goes long the more the role players become a part of teh story. Look at the Finals: Fisher, Big Baby, Nate bynum (taking out Perk) and of course Artest all had key roles in deciding that series. Outside of the Big 3 I dont see who steps up for the Heat ...

Miami needs to take both games at home and win one of the first two in Boston otherwise I think celts win .... Miami needs to win in 5 or sweep. I think they are the favorites in that series, but only because Perk traded was dumb ...

daspurs
:lol Rogue with the goods

In all seriousness, Heat in 5...maybe 6

My fellow made in dade brotha .. just lay it down man you know your a heat fan at heart :toast

mystargtr34
04-23-2011, 12:12 AM
This will be like Spurs vs Lakers... San Antonio Heat vs LA Celtics... Spurs fans will probly cheer for the Heat since they probably have a better shot at beating the Lakers in the Finals and the Celtics own the Spurs lately... and Laker fan will be cheering for Boston so they have HCA in a potential finals matchup... and because LeBron usually kicks Kobe's teeth in in H2H matchups.

Killakobe81
04-23-2011, 12:14 AM
This will be like Spurs vs Lakers... San Antonio Heat vs LA Celtics... Spurs fans will probly cheer for the Heat since they probably have a better shot at beating the Lakers.. and Laker fan will be cheering for Boston so they have HCA in a potential finals matchup... and because LeBron usually kicks Kobe's teeth in in H2H matchups.

I dont ever "root" for Celts ...

And I like both Lebron and Wade ...but I like rose and Howard more would rather see one of them TBH but I doubt it ...

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Just having the Spurs AWOL at default would sate this Cubster.

But, yet I need those aggravators to handle OKC. But, then if they handle OKC they'll think they're top shelf, and they may be. It's difficult.

I know one thing:::I want no part of Perkins and Ibaka. Christ.

Ghazi
04-23-2011, 12:16 AM
fuck yer father some more

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:17 AM
fuck yer father some more

Just handle Portland and then report to California.

Savvy?

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2011, 12:18 AM
My fellow made in dade brotha .. just lay it down man you know your a heat fan at heart :toast

Hell no. I like the Panthers, Canes, and Marlins...that's it for the local teams. I used to pull for the Heat in the East, but that was many moons ago, back when Keith Askins still played there:lol. The only Miami team I truly hate is the Dolphins, though.

Killakobe81
As cube said last year: " Cleveland or Boston, Cleveland or Boston ..glad we got Boston put that ass in the coffin ..."

Any old school Laker fan wants to beat the Celts in the Finals.

For the 80's fans (like me)We owe them for 84 ...

and the noobs for 2008 ... Heat have never done shit to us ...EXCEPT beat us down on XMAS, even BEFORE they had Lebron.

21_Blessings

Which is why Lakerfan is rooting for the Spurs to beat Memphis. :lol

mystargtr34
I dont ever "root" for Celts ...

And I like both Lebron and Wade ...but I like rose and Howard more would rather see one of them TBH but I doubt it ...

Yeah fair enough... but Lakers would own the Magic :lol... i would say they beat the Bulls in 6 aswell.

IMO... the only two teams who can beat the Lakers from the East are the Celtics and Heat... but the Celtics obviously have to have Shaq playing at least 25 minutes a night.

From the West... the Thunder. I dont think the Spurs or Mavs can handle the Lakers unfortunately.

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:19 AM

& why Hollins tanked.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2011, 12:19 AM

and OKC :tu

daspurs
04-23-2011, 12:20 AM
Hell no. I like the Panthers, Canes, and Marlins...that's it for the local teams. I used to pull for the Heat in the East, but that was many moons ago, back when Keith Askins still played there:lol. The only Miami team I truly hate is the Dolphins, though.

daspurs
04-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Just handle Portland and then report to California.

Savvy?

If you are handed portland will all be well in your land ?

NewJerSpur

But, yet I need those aggravators to handle OKC. But, then if they handle OKC they'll think they're top shelf, and they may be. It's difficult.

At the end of the day, OKC is a 2 1/2 man team on a good day, at least we have the big 3 (yes I know Duncan is aging but he's still one of the most skilled and smartest Bigs in the playoffs). Spurs lying in the weeds, Manu will galvonize us.

Killakobe81

CUBBY stop worrying about potential matchups, we cant beat OKC, then the trophy was not meant to be ours ...

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2011, 12:22 AM
As cube said last year: " Cleveland or Boston, Cleveland or Boston ..glad we got Boston put that ass in the coffin ..."

Any old school Laker fan wants to beat the Celts in the Finals.

For the 80's fans (like me)We owe them for 84 ...

and the noobs for 2008 ... Heat have never done shit to us ...EXCEPT beat us down on XMAS, even BEFORE they had Lebron.

This...If you're a true Laker fan then you have some sense of history. '84 was avenged in 85 and 87. 08 was avenged in 10. But they murdered us in the 60's, and there remains the reason why they are 9-3 against us in the Finals. I hate the Celtics. I hate the Patriots. I hate the Red Sox. I hate massholes.

The Heat will be there for years to come, but I want boston while they're still elite. No better feeling than beating those bastards in the Finals.

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:26 AM
At the end of the day, OKC is a 2 1/2 man team on a good day, at least we have the big 3 (yes I know Duncan is aging but he's still one of the most skilled and smartest Bigs in the playoffs). Spurs lying in the weeds, Manu will galvonize us.

But, Perkins has our number, and he's sat around with those fucks and told them our number. It won't work for us with them. They're all lit up lickin' their fuckin' chops, like f'in Portland wantin' to break our rice bowl.

daspurs
04-23-2011, 12:27 AM
But, Perkins has our number, and he's sat around with those fucks and told them our number. It won't work for us with them. They're all lit up lickin' their fuckin' chops, like f'in Portland wantin' to break our rice bowl.

Your lack of faith is disturbing cubby .. lighten up

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:28 AM
CUBBY stop worrying about potential matchups, we cant beat OKC, then the trophy was not meant to be ours ...

Nonsense. We lucked out with Perkins going down at the top of Game 6. Anything is possible.

I don't need it pure. I just need it.

Killakobe81
04-23-2011, 12:30 AM

Portland was NEVER a threat to us ..I told you we own the Blazers in the playoffs ...

OKC will be tough, no doubt ...but any tougher than Boston, Bulls or the Heat? We have to beat one of them to win a title ...you need to enjoy the ride more cubby, and stop fretting.

Giuseppe
04-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Yer right, Killa, I'm overwraught. & I'm just beat down to the nubs. I'm hittin' the hay.

Night fellows.

Killakobe81
04-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Nonsense. We lucked out with Perkins going down at the top of Game 6. Anything is possible.

I don't need it pure. I just need it.

Sure that helped but I dont deal with "what ifs" ....
Perk is a beast and a bully on the block defensively ....but I dont see a team that young with a 2nd year coach taking out Kobe and Phil.

NewJerSpur
04-23-2011, 12:51 AM

Still going to take a heavy dose of Durant, Westbrook and Harden off the bench to beat a team 4 times. Perk and the other role players (Ibaka, Sefalosha, etc.) are there for defense and rebounding primarily and lean on their stars to pick them up on the other end. It may very well be enough, but that's large task imo.

At the end of the day, I just want to see SA in the finals regardless of the route. :toast

JoeTait75
04-23-2011, 06:29 AM
Celtics = Lake Show Fan's second-favorite team.

Some Stockholm Syndrome shit going on here.

cobbler
04-23-2011, 07:08 AM
This...If you're a true Laker fan then you have some sense of history. '84 was avenged in 85 and 87. 08 was avenged in 10. But they murdered us in the 60's, and there remains the reason why they are 9-3 against us in the Finals. I hate the Celtics. I hate the Patriots. I hate the Red Sox. I hate massholes.

The Heat will be there for years to come, but I want boston while they're still elite. No better feeling than beating those bastards in the Finals.

I want a beatdown of them on on their own floor for # 17 and then again next year for #18 AND NEVER LOOK BACK. Then when CP3 joins up well deal with the emerging Heat if thy haven't imploded by then. It's all in the cards.

Capt Bringdown
04-23-2011, 07:14 AM
The mediagasms have already started @ yahoo sports: (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AhNPKkyCDBybesIxOWW2w9a8vLYF?slug=aw-wojnarowski_rondo_celtics_bury_knicks_playoffs_042 311)

"Rondo orchestrated it all, with a remarkable 15 points, 20 assists and 11 rebounds. He was a tour de force, a one-man fast break who started moving the ball toward the Miami Heat and the most anticipated conference semifinal in the history of the NBA."

Kyle Orton
04-23-2011, 10:34 AM
God, Bullsfan1000 is so fuckin stupid.

Ace
04-23-2011, 10:40 AM
The same idiots who predicted the Heat losing the first round now calling for a 2nd round lost. You girls should all get on knees and start saying your Hail Marys...

mavsfan1000
04-23-2011, 10:40 AM
God, Bullsfan1000 is so fuckin stupid.
Go fuck yourself faggot.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-23-2011, 11:38 AM
These thoughts below are perhaps worthy of a seperate thread, but I'll just post in this one, for now....

Who stands to take a bigger public relations hit for losing the series, Boston or Miami? To me, this is a pretty tough question. Here is how I see it.

From presason until late regular season this was supposed to be the pairing for the ECF, with the winner about an even shot to win a title. Due to both Miami's and Boston's shortcomings late in the year, and Chicago's strong regular season, it happens a round early. Predictions always had Miami and Boston running #1 and 2 seeds, in varying order, with Chicago clocking it at #3. The Bulls were expected to lose to either #2 in the second round, while the Magic lost to #1.

So regardless of who wins, one team falls way short of its expectations. Plus, the winner likely has to go on the road to Chicago and if they win that, still play in the finals. Both teams were spposed to be favored against other teams in the second round, now they face off against each other.

Shortcomings:

Whichever team loses, losing in round 2 will be perceived as a major disappointment.

Boston loss: Perkins trade, Two O'Neal's injuries, aging Big 3 on it's probable last legs.

Miami loss: Preseason hype silenced, LeBron and Wade can't beat Boston in playoffs; 0-3, 0-2 respectively

My opinion is Boston takes the bigger hit with a loss. If they win it all this year, they probably won't again with this core. If Miami loses, sure they will be disappointed, but they will be back.

Miami has home court, Boston takes the bigger hit with a loss, so that and the Celtic's playoff experience almost make this a tossup.

I'll predict this, for now:

Game 1: Heat
Game 2: Boston
Game 3: Heat
Game 4: Boston
Game 5: Heat
Game 6: Boston
Game 7: Tossup

Early in the year, I picked Boston, hands down. Recently I picked the Heat. Not certain now, can't count either out, or in. The winner will not escape unscathed, it's going to be trench warfare.

Reck
04-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Miami don't want it.

Explain..

Nick Manning
04-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Rondo's gonna have to play like he has against the Knicks for Boston to have a shot. HCA would've been huge for the C's, since Miami is scared in the Garden

daspurs
04-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Im sorry but i just cant see Wade and James losing this series .. just cant .

Killakobe81
04-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Celtics = Lake Show Fan's second-favorite team.

Some Stockholm Syndrome shit going on here.

Nope. Hate the Celts but we respect 'em. We have to, they have more titles than we do ... for now.

tee, hee!

NewJerSpur
04-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Explain..

Inside source....shhhhh.

daspurs
04-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Bumpity bump bump bump

LnGrrrR
04-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Boston has to bring it, every game. I want to close then out early, in 5. The C's can do it if they play to their full potential.

ChrisRichards
04-30-2011, 05:20 PM
That's really wishful thinking on your part LnGGGrrr. Celtics time has passed last year. They are not beating the Heat in the playoffs. HCA is huge in this series. Rivers is going to regret benching his starters at the end of the season to prove a point.

Jelloisjigglin
04-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Boston has to bring it, every game. I want to close then out early, in 5. The C's can do it if they play to their full potential.

I hope they win this series brah. Here's hoping for another Lakers - Celtics finals :toast

ChrisRichards
04-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Lol @ Lakers fan rooting for the Celtics. That's shameful tbh. Lakers are scared of the Heat. :lol

Jelloisjigglin
04-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Lol @ Lakers fan rooting for the Celtics. That's shameful tbh. Lakers are scared of the Heat. :lol

The Heat won't be in the finals so there's no reason to be scared is there? And i'm not necessarily rooting for the Celtics btw, that's just my prediction. Would be another great series tbh

TheManFromAcme
04-30-2011, 06:07 PM

nah. just 2 of the greatest teams (Miami nowhere in the conversation of course) in the league hoping to battle it out once again. Then again, you wouldn't understand that. :tu

daspurs
04-30-2011, 06:25 PM

lakers dont want it

DMC
04-30-2011, 06:28 PM
This will be a HUGE series, maybe bigger than the Finals because it will indicate whether Lebron is able to get over the hump in big games. We've seen him take on the role of unstoppable in certain big games, but I think Boston could be the road block to the Finals, and possibly to the ring. If James gets past Boston, he's probably going to win the ring.

DMC
04-30-2011, 06:29 PM
These thoughts below are perhaps worthy of a seperate thread, but I'll just post in this one, for now....

Who stands to take a bigger public relations hit for losing the series, Boston or Miami? To me, this is a pretty tough question. Here is how I see it.

From presason until late regular season this was supposed to be the pairing for the ECF, with the winner about an even shot to win a title. Due to both Miami's and Boston's shortcomings late in the year, and Chicago's strong regular season, it happens a round early. Predictions always had Miami and Boston running #1 and 2 seeds, in varying order, with Chicago clocking it at #3. The Bulls were expected to lose to either #2 in the second round, while the Magic lost to #1.

So regardless of who wins, one team falls way short of its expectations. Plus, the winner likely has to go on the road to Chicago and if they win that, still play in the finals. Both teams were spposed to be favored against other teams in the second round, now they face off against each other.

Shortcomings:

Whichever team loses, losing in round 2 will be perceived as a major disappointment.

Boston loss: Perkins trade, Two O'Neal's injuries, aging Big 3 on it's probable last legs.

Miami loss: Preseason hype silenced, LeBron and Wade can't beat Boston in playoffs; 0-3, 0-2 respectively

My opinion is Boston takes the bigger hit with a loss. If they win it all this year, they probably won't again with this core. If Miami loses, sure they will be disappointed, but they will be back.

Miami has home court, Boston takes the bigger hit with a loss, so that and the Celtic's playoff experience almost make this a tossup.

I'll predict this, for now:

Game 1: Heat
Game 2: Boston
Game 3: Heat
Game 4: Boston
Game 5: Heat
Game 6: Boston
Game 7: Tossup

Early in the year, I picked Boston, hands down. Recently I picked the Heat. Not certain now, can't count either out, or in. The winner will not escape unscathed, it's going to be trench warfare.
They weren't worthy of a separate thread. FYI.

Giuseppe
04-30-2011, 08:04 PM
I hope they win this series brah. Here's hoping for another Lakers - Celtics finals :toast

Andrew Bynum
04-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Any outcome is a great one. Either LBJ goes home early again or the C's C their window slammed shut.

Banzai
04-30-2011, 10:40 PM
What does Kate Middleton have that Lebron James does not? A RING! heyyoooo

LnGrrrR
04-30-2011, 11:39 PM

Where'd ya go Culby? Haven't seen you around.

LkrFan
04-30-2011, 11:40 PM
When the Hype don't beat the Celtics, I don't want to hear no more crap about LeHype being better than Kobe. He got two of "the best players in the world" flanking him - in their primes no less. No excuses. None. Zip. Nada.

Celtics in 6.

daspurs
04-30-2011, 11:57 PM
When the Hype don't beat the Celtics, I don't want to hear no more crap about LeHype being better than Kobe. He got two of "the best players in the world" flanking him - in their primes no less. No excuses. None. Zip. Nada.

Celtics in 6.

God forbid if theirs a laker-heat finals matchup.

If the heat win all the laker fans on here will vanish

Venti Quattro
05-01-2011, 12:10 AM
What does Kate Middleton have that Lebron James does not? A RING! heyyoooo

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Jacob1983
05-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Boston is the favorite in this series in my opinion mainly because of their experience and the fact they play team ball. These Celtics are playoff tested. I can't say the same about the Heat. Wade is playing in the 2nd round for the first time since 2006. This will be Bosh's first 2nd round game in his career. The Heat fairy tale will implode in this series.

daspurs
05-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Boston is the favorite in this series in my opinion mainly because of their experience and the fact they play team ball. These Celtics are playoff tested. I can't say the same about the Heat. Wade is playing in the 2nd round for the first time since 2006. This will be Bosh's first 2nd round game in his career. The Heat fairy tale will implode in this series.

:lol post of the year !

mindcrime
05-01-2011, 01:13 AM
That's really wishful thinking on your part LnGGGrrr. Celtics time has passed last year. They are not beating the Heat in the playoffs. HCA is huge in this series. Rivers is going to regret benching his starters at the end of the season to prove a point.

HCA doesn't mean shit to the Cs. As a matter of fact they play better on the road. If any of the games are close Celtics will win it. Miami is horrible in the final minutes of the 4th. Celtics in 6.

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 01:17 AM

Spot on. Here is a picture of Ace after reading your post: :depressed

:lol

mavsfan1000
05-01-2011, 01:25 AM
I'll be rooting for the Celtics.

Jelloisjigglin
05-01-2011, 01:27 AM
I'll be rooting for the Celtics.

No surprises here lol I couldn't imagine a Mavfan rooting for anything Heat...

daspurs
05-01-2011, 01:48 AM

You a fuckin pusyy frontrunning cocsucker bitch

daspurs
05-01-2011, 01:49 AM
No surprises here lol I couldn't imagine a Mavfan rooting for anything Heat...

Miami Wades > Dallas Mavs

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 02:16 AM
:cry Why am I gay? :cry

Venti Quattro
05-01-2011, 05:17 AM
Sick video.

F9mYU8IVZMk

Isitjustme?
05-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Its like daspurs and LkrFan are having a shittiest poster contest in this thread.

ChrisRichards
05-01-2011, 06:11 AM

Celtics in 6.

There really is no excuse for Lebron, but the Heat losing in this series against a much superior team is not going to support people's case that Kobe is a better player. It only proves that Kobe has a better supporting cast. Am I right?

God forbid if theirs a laker-heat finals matchup.

If the heat win all the laker fans on here will vanish

That, will be the day. It will be a maginificent summer.

HCA doesn't mean shit to the Cs. As a matter of fact they play better on the road. If any of the games are close Celtics will win it. Miami is horrible in the final minutes of the 4th. Celtics in 6.
Boston could sure use that HCA last year. I can't imagine the Lakers winning Game 7 @ Boston. I believe every Laker fan feels the same way.

JJ Hickson
05-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Miami Wades > Dallas Mavs

^^This guy is definitely mad

IronMexican
05-01-2011, 09:14 AM
daspurs calling anyone a frontrunner when he's from Miami but is a Spur fan, and is now the captain of the Heat bandwagon. Oh the ironing

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Boston could sure use that HCA last year. I can't imagine the Lakers winning Game 7 @ Boston. I believe every Laker fan feels the same way.

Once Perkins went down #16 was imminent.

ChrisRichards
05-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Oh Hai there Culby :pop:

Ace
05-01-2011, 09:54 AM

You should consider ending yourself imho

IronMexican
05-01-2011, 09:55 AM
You should consider ending yourself imho

How you see the series turning out, ACEHOLE?

Does he still call you that, btw?

Ace
05-01-2011, 10:02 AM

Wade won the championship that year and Lebron to the finals the next. No experience? GTFO with that stupidity :lol

Venti Quattro
05-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Sp*rs

Hype

I forgot what LkrFan calls the Celtics :lmao

Ace
05-01-2011, 10:11 AM
How you see the series turning out, ACEHOLE?

Does he still call you that, btw?

Depends on which Heat team shows up. ISO or the the team that moves the ball. Bosh needs to be aggressive as well if they plan on making it a series.

Tbh I don't know she has so many nicknames, I tend to skip her post anyways.

JoeTait75
05-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Wade won the championship that year and Lebron to the finals the next. No experience? GTFO with that stupidity :lol

They don't have experience playing together and they don't have experience playing under this kind of pressure. Miami wasn't expected to win the title in 2006 and Cleveland wasn't expected to get to the Finals in 2007. Wade and LeBron were playing with house money those years.

To me Miami's fate rests on them getting ahead in the series. I don't like their chances if they fall behind, whether it's 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, whatever. I think Miami is a frontrunning club. If they fall behind they're going to show the seams.

ChrisRichards
05-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Miami has PLENTY of experience. It took the Celtics one year to win a title and this Miami team has more talent than that 2008 Boston team.

Wade=Champ
Lebron=Took Larry Hughes to NBA Finals
Mike Bibby=WC playoff vet
Juwan Howard= Plenty of experience
Ilgauskas= See post above
Haslem= Yup, has a ring.
James Jones= Big time bench player in Phoenix

So you see, the Heat does have enough experience to win it all. Really in crunch time the Heat are going to operate on 3 possible closers. Wade, Lebron and possibly Mike Bibby who IMO will have some huge games in the Finals ala Derek Fisher.

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 10:53 AM
James Jones= Big time bench player in Phoenix

If Jones can hit open shots (and he'll get 'em) Miami will have to be dealt with.

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Miami has PLENTY of experience. It took the Celtics one year to win a title and this Miami team has more talent than that 2008 Boston team.

Wade=Champ (no argument there however, it was 5 years ago)
Lebron=Took Larry Hughes to NBA Finals (and the end result?)
Mike Bibby=WC playoff vet (that was 10-11 years ago)
Juwan Howard= Plenty of experience (seriously? to what extent?)

Ilgauskas= See post above (no comment..see Lebron)
Haslem= Yup, has a ring. (and? was he key in the aquisition of that ring?)
James Jones= Big time bench player in Phoenix (and what tangible accolades?)

So you see, the Heat does have enough experience to win it all. Really in crunch time the Heat are going to operate on 3 possible closers. Wade, Lebron and possibly Mike Bibby who IMO will have some huge games in the Finals ala Derek Fisher.

:rolleyes

Bibby has NEVER been consistently a cold-blooded killer as D-Fish. Your stretching Chris....really stretching here

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 11:31 AM

Bibby has NEVER been consistently a cold-blooded killer as D-Fish. Your stretching Chris....really stretching here

Acme, with the timely goods.

ChrisRichards
05-01-2011, 11:39 AM

I never said he was, but I do think there will be a game or two where Bibby will be huge for Miami in the 4th Q.

Ace
05-01-2011, 12:11 PM
They don't have experience playing together and they don't have experience playing under this kind of pressure. Miami wasn't expected to win the title in 2006 and Cleveland wasn't expected to get to the Finals in 2007. Wade and LeBron were playing with house money those years.

To me Miami's fate rests on them getting ahead in the series. I don't like their chances if they fall behind, whether it's 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, whatever. I think Miami is a frontrunning club. If they fall behind they're going to show the seams.

Expected or not its experience.

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Boston sucks. Heat in 5.

ffadicted
05-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Celts in 6

picc84
05-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Great thing about this series is that no matter what, one of the teams is going to be a failure. I'd be almost equally happy to see either lose.

Spur-Addict
05-01-2011, 02:33 PM
I hope there won't be 100 plus guests in this fuckin thread like the Thunder V Grizz thread. Make a fucking account.

HarlemHeat37
05-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Even though I think Miami wins the series, gamblers should lay their money down on Boston to win the series..some of the best value you'll ever get, Vegas is all over Miami, as usual..

DMC
05-01-2011, 02:37 PM
This is the series I have been waiting for.

Fireball
05-01-2011, 02:37 PM
I want these two fucking teams to beat each other up badly ... thats all

DMC
05-01-2011, 02:38 PM
I hope there won't be 100 plus guests in this fuckin thread like the Thunder V Grizz thread. Make a fucking account.
At least make a troll account.. :)

ElNono
05-01-2011, 02:39 PM
And here we go...

picc84
I want these two fucking teams to beat each other up badly ... thats all

Huh? Why? Its not like the Spurs could take advantage of it.

TampaDude
This is the series I have been waiting for.

+1 The winner of this series will win the East. Book it.

IronMexican
I got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good good night wooh hoo (x4)

Tonight’s the night night
Let’s live it up
I got my f**kin' money
Let’s spend it up
go out and smash it
let go o' my guard
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get get this bitch up

I know that we’ll have a ball
if we get down
and go out
and just f**kin' lose it all

I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
and losing all control

Fill up my cup
Mazeltov
Look at her dancing
just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Let’s burn the roof
and then we’ll do it again

Let's Do it and do it and do it 1
and do it and do it 2
and do it and do it and live it 3
up and do it, do it
do it, do it, and do it 5
and do it and do it and do it 6
and do it and do it and 7

i gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x2)

Tonight’s the night
let’s live it up
I got my money
Lets spend it up

Go out and smash it (smash it)
Like Oh My God (like oh my god)
Jump off that sofa (cmon)
Lets kick it up

ElNono
05-01-2011, 02:40 PM
This game blog brought to you by....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-B7tSYmDkotw/TaPWOmP3V3I/AAAAAAAAAdI/eM-tnedEhHM/s1600/the_lebrons.jpg

TampaDude
I got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good good night wooh hoo (x4)

Tonight’s the night night
Let’s live it up
I got my f**kin' money
Let’s spend it up
go out and smash it
let go o' my guard
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get get this bitch up

I know that we’ll have a ball
if we get down
and go out
and just f**kin' lose it all

I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
and losing all control

Fill up my cup
Mazeltov
Look at her dancing
just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Let’s burn the roof
and then we’ll do it again

Let's Do it and do it and do it 1
and do it and do it 2
and do it and do it and live it 3
up and do it, do it
do it, do it, and do it 5
and do it and do it and do it 6
and do it and do it and 7

i gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x2)

Tonight’s the night
let’s live it up
I got my money
Lets spend it up

Go out and smash it (smash it)
Like Oh My God (like oh my god)
Jump off that sofa (cmon)
Lets kick it up

...and the most played out song of the year award goes to... :lol

Fpoonsie
How'd those illegals get courtside seats behind the ABC broadcasters?

Jelloisjigglin
05-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Shaq is still not playing? Wowwwww truly shocking

Frenzy
Argh...marc Jackson..

DMC
How'd those illegals get courtside seats behind the ABC broadcasters?
They own the Heat.

DMC
05-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Which quarter do Bosh and KG get a double technical?

TampaDude
Argh...marc Jackson..

Hand down, man down!!! :lmao

TampaDude
Which quarter do Bosh and KG get a double technical?

2nd and 4th :lol

picc84
05-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Miami STILL has Wade on Allen? Wtf is Spoelstra doing? Put him on Rondo like LA does with Kobe.

Spur-Addict
I wouldn't start Bibby

ElNono
Why is big Z taking 20 foot jumpers?

Spur-Addict
05-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Miami STILL has Wade on Allen? Wtf is Spoelstra doing? Put him on Rondo like LA does with Kobe.

Exactly. And start Chalmers and have him chase Allen.

Ace
05-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Bosh already playing like a puss...

Frenzy
Are those hotties in the front row next to the Miami bench or not...my tv is outta focus :lol

NewJerSpur
Vintage KG....Heat need to keep feeding Wade instead of iso'ing Bosh at the top with Garnett on him.

LnGrrrR
These refs are quick with the whistles today.

Spur-Addict
You'll never see Bibby block Rondo again LOL

TampaDude
KG still remembers that dunk. :lol

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 02:47 PM
LeBRICK!!! :lol

ogait

They do that to save Kobe's legs, he can't go around chasing Ray on screens so they let Fisher do most of that job. Wade does not have that problem.

ElNono
Lebron choking early... need to save some for crunch time

Spur-Addict
LOL Bibby on Allen

Fireball
05-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Huh? Why? Its not like the Spurs could take advantage of it.

7 good games ... what else does a basketball fan want

LnGrrrR
One hard foul and Lebron is already resorting to jumpers?

jag
Rondo acting like a homo

ElNono
Didn't think Bibby still had it in him

TampaDude
Rondo gonna get his leg broken someday doing that shit.

jag
05-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Bron lined that up from the get-go

NewJerSpur
Lebron choking early... need to save some for crunch time

He's lowering everyone's expectations so they can focus on one of the other Big 3. Nice block.

Spur-Addict
That's two on ROndo

LnGrrrR
Heard the wrong call there. Nvm.

ElNono
05-01-2011, 02:50 PM
That's a clear path

ffadicted
stupid foul tbh

TampaDude
Damn...LeBron has made a career doing that block from behind.

picc84
They do that to save Kobe's legs, he can't go around chasing Ray on screens so they let Fisher do most of that job. Wade does not have that problem.

Apparently he does, since Wade has been garbage on offense against Boston this year. They need his scoring against this team, and letting him run a few miles a game chasing Allen around is counter-productive to that.

Frenzy
Lol why fans all mad. it was called jeeze..

NewJerSpur
Doc doesn't trust Delonte?

LakerHater
Rondo is an idiot!

TampaDude
That's a clear path

Yup...no doubt...refs are stupid...

Axe Murderer
i like the strategy tbh

they're trying to get in his head

jag
05-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Man's game. If Rajon wants to foul hard, he needs to be ready for the reaction.

ElNono
05-01-2011, 02:51 PM
lol Bosh with the weak shit

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 02:52 PM
LeBron will get one even with the grabbing, and then it's on.

LakerHater
05-01-2011, 02:52 PM
James is super strong, with that finger push in the back!!! http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

NewJerSpur
05-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Don't know how Bibby is staying with Rondo, but it's working better than just sagging off of him to give up a jumper which usually resorts in a floater anyway....can he keep it up?

Spur-Addict
05-01-2011, 02:53 PM
lol Bosh with the weak shit

As usual. :lol

He had one good defensive possession against Garnett. Other than that, weak.

NewJerSpur
05-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Wade with 2 early baskets and the Heat go away from him.....good strategy.

DMC
05-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Heat need to settle down. They're acting like debutantes.

ElNono
05-01-2011, 02:55 PM
tbh, Doc Rivers whining gets old real quick

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Wow...8-7...what a barnburner!!! :lol

NewJerSpur
Pierce with another TO.

LnGrrrR
WTF Pierce? Get a towel and wipe off your hands.

Fireball
05-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Wow...8-7...what a barnburner!!! :lol

this game has a nice offensive flow to it ... NOT

TampaDude
WTF LeKick??? :lol

ogait
Apparently he does, since Wade has been garbage on offense against Boston this year. They need his scoring against this team, and letting him run a few miles a game chasing Allen around is counter-productive to that.

Wade's struggles against Miami won't be a fatigue issue. Makes no sense defensively to put Wade on Rondo from the start like you suggested.

Spur-Addict
Excellent ball movement by Boston. That was a good look for KG. Bosh to the bench. I agree with NewJerSpur. Wade came out rolling.

ElNono
lol Heat frontline

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 02:59 PM
We'll need Pierce to play a lot better to win this game.

NIce to see that early foul got into Lebron's head, at least temporarily.

ffadicted
can we put okc memphis back on?

Spur-Addict
Flop by Davis.

Jelloisjigglin
lol Baby flop

ElNono
Big baby with the monster flop

TampaDude
Wade and 1!!!

picc84
05-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Hate that flopping faggot Davis so much.

Nothing more disgusting than big men trying to take charges ON GUARDS instead of swatting the shot.

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 03:00 PM
D-Whistle's man is a perfect 3-3 from the field. D-Whistle ain't shit unless he in the paint on fast break or shooting FTs (shout out to that faggot Ace). I see you down there lurking. :toast

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 03:01 PM

Nothing more disgusting than big men trying to take charges ON GUARDS instead of swatting the shot.

Tbh, Big Baby has no ups.

Killakobe81
05-01-2011, 03:01 PM
LOL at the shooting in this game ...sure, there is some pretty damn good defense, but with the level of stars ...

Just goes to show you any of the legue stars can shoot a poor percentage in the playoffs ...

Ace
05-01-2011, 03:02 PM
LkrFan getting her closet Celtic fan on...

DMC
That should not have been continuation. Wade stopped for 2 seconds after the whistle, then shot the ball.

ElNono
Just goes to show you any of the legue stars can shoot a poor percentage in the playoffs ...

Not clear enough which Laker player you're trying to excuse? :lol

picc84
Tbh, Big Baby has no testicles.

Yup.

NewJerSpur
05-01-2011, 03:03 PM
No call imo. Ray Allen came to play, get him the ball while Pierce is still finding his rhythm. Heat are making some pretty good rotations on defense.

LkrFan
Tbh, Big Baby has no ups.

Put a damn chalupa on the rim and I bet you he show his 40" vert. :lol

Killakobe81
can we put okc memphis back on?

Agreed, said the same to my wife. they played good defense (except in transition) and scored.
ZBo and Durant look like the best players so far this Sunday ...

ogait
We'll need Pierce to play a lot better to win this game.

NIce to see that early foul got into Lebron's head, at least temporarily.

His offence always takes a hit when he has to guard Lebron. His numbers last year against Cleveland were awful. Maybe if Green could take of that burden from him, but I doubt it.

DMC
LOL at the shooting in this game ...sure, there is some pretty damn good defense, but with the level of stars ...

Actually it goes to show you that South Beach is a bad MF on Saturday night.

TampaDude

Just goes to show you any of the league stars can shoot a poor percentage in the playoffs ...

Yup...even in Game 7 of the Finals. :lol

Spur-Addict

So True

:lmao

NewJerSpur
That should not have been continuation. Wade stopped for 2 seconds after the whistle, then shot the ball.

Basically.

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 03:04 PM

I'm not rooting for the Celtics. I'm just rooting against the Hype. :lol

Ace
D-Whistle's man is a perfect 3-3 from the field. D-Whistle ain't shit unless he in the paint on fast break or shooting FTs (shout out to that faggot Ace). I see you down there lurking. :toast

So basically everywhere but the 3pt arc. Man you're an idiot...

Killakobe81
Ray is playing smart he is ducking inside the hard closeouts ...
not enough teams make the Heat play for overplaying the way they do ...

Ace
05-01-2011, 03:05 PM

That means you're rooting for Boston...

ElNono
This is gonna end 44-40 at this rate

NewJerSpur
Doc making wholesale changes subbing, don't know if the bench guys can be trusted but he's got to rest Pierce and KG.

DMC
Ray actually stayed inside last night. The rest of the guys are hanging.

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 03:06 PM
So True

:lmao

Whatever makes you feel better. I'd be mad too if my team was at home fishing. :downspin:

DMC
Whatever makes you feel better. I'd be mad too if my team was at home fishing. :downspin:
It's like 20mph winds here. No fishing today.

picc84
Yup...even in Game 7 of the Finals. :lol

Yup. :lol

http://nbcsportsmedia4.msnbc.com/j/apmegasports/200902192236813634326-pf.standard.jpg

Killakobe81
05-01-2011, 03:07 PM
I want the celts to win for rivalry purposes ... if we BOTH make Finals. if neither of us are gonna make it Id rather Heat win then anyone else except maybe Memphis ...

picc84
05-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Wade's struggles against Miami won't be a fatigue issue. Makes no sense defensively to put Wade on Rondo from the start like you suggested.

Makes a lot of sense actually.

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Mike Breen: D-whistle avg 12.8 ppg against the C's on 28% shooting? BUUUUHAHAAAHAHAHA

Killakobe81
Doc making wholesale changes subbing, don't know if the bench guys can be trusted but he's got to rest Pierce and KG.

Especially Pierce whether he is bricking or not, guarding lebron wears you down ...

NewJerSpur
Anyone know why Chalmers didn't start?

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Sweet layup right at the buzzer. Just got it away in time.

Killakobe81
05-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Wow It's like watching the old Knicks heat series of the 90's ...

Without wade's bucket and steal/pass this is a 16-14 game at the end of 1 quarter ...

LkrFan
05-01-2011, 03:11 PM

He's been in Spo's doghouse for a minute
Bibby is less of a defensive liability with the starters
Bibby is a better shooter which provides spacing for LeHype's dunks

Spur-Addict

Because E.S. is a tool

Nathan89
Memphis would be the best team in the East. ZBo +Gasol would destroy the Heat.

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Boston shooting 25% so far. :lol

Miami not exactly tearing it up, either, at 36.8%. :lol

LnGrrrR
That quarter was disheartening.

NewJerSpur
Kristic and Green are going to hae to make their open jumpers if the Heat are going to zero on the one member of the Big 3 left on the floor.

Spur-Addict
05-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Bibby is less of a defensive liability with the starters Bibby is a better shooter which provides spacing for LeHype's dunks

Bullshit. Chalmers and Wade combined for the most steals in the league as a backcourt when they started together.

Fpoonsie

Yeah, something about a big man that "prides himself on taking offensive fouls" reeks of faggotry.

LnGrrrR
Memphis would be the best team in the East. ZBo +Gasol would destroy the Heat.

TampaDude
Big Baby got that J going!!!

4>0rings
05-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Wade was already bringing out the wheelchair for Jones, but Jones waved him off.

jag
05-01-2011, 03:15 PM

I remember when Lebron took a team full of scrubs to the finals. And Colby couldnt get his to the playoffs.

LnGrrrR
Fuck I hate Green and Krstic.

picc84
lol jeff green

I'm so happy Boston made that trade. Perkins sucks too, but you already know they'll get NOTHING from Green or Kristic.

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 03:16 PM
And Pierce is playing like garbage.

Spur-Addict
Chalmers is a top 5 defensive player for the Heat. For anyone to say he's more of a liability than Bibby is just plain stupid.

IronMexican
Boston looks weak. Heat in 5.

TampaDude
Heat starting to pull away.

picc84
05-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Fuck I hate Green and Krstic.

Did Ainge not watch the Lakers/OKC series last spring? They're BUMS. :lol

NewJerSpur
05-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Bibby is less of a defensive liability with the starters
Bibby is a better shooter which provides spacing for LeHype's dunks

1 and 3 I can buy, 2 don't think I can co-sign on despite his 1st quarter against Rondo.....if it keeps up through the series though I might have to change my mind. Think they have to get some switches on him and make it so he has to guard Pierce or someone bigger that can take him in the post possible.

Because E.S. is a tool

I concur. :lol

LnGrrrR
Did Ainge not watch the Lakers/OKC series last spring? They're BUMS. :lol

I just dont get it. Green has the physical tools, but he plays like he's 5'7".

LkrFan
I remember when Lebron took a team full of scrubs to the finals. And Colby barely got his to the playoffs.

Biggest fluke in NBA playoff history. Did they even win one quarter against the Spurs? That's what I thought. The EC was just that weak.

Giuseppe
And Pierce is playing like garbage.

Ln, batton down the hatches, fasten your seat belts and locate your shine box.:(

Ace
05-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Bullshit. Chalmers and Wade combined for the most steals in the league as a backcourt when they started together.

What she means is that next to Wade Bibby us not as much as a liability.

ogait
Makes a lot of sense actually.

Wade is 5-7, 13 points, 2 assists, 2 steals, while having to chase Ray Allen all over. Again this is not old man Kobe we're talking about.

TE
I just dont get it. Green has the physical tools, but he plays like he's 5'7".

That's a slap to Nate Robinson's face

NewJerSpur
Delonte West already melting down.

LnGrrrR
:lol give me a break on that tech

Muser
05-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Pierce sucking ass.