PDA

View Full Version : Pistons Already In Da House

Wreck281Shop
06-07-2005, 02:23 PM
[B]Got mad love for ya SA. I have even attended a couple games in that old ugly building ya use to play in but the Piston are already in the house. It is going to be a good series. I am driving down from Houston for the weekend to party with you cats. We are taking over the River Walk, so if ya see ya boy in the personalized Piston jersey hollar

SPARKY
06-07-2005, 02:25 PM
I, for one, feel better after opening this thread.

NoMoneyDown
[B]Got mad love for ya SA. I have even attended a couple games in that old ugly building ya use to play in but the Piston are already in the house. It is going to be a good series. I am driving down from Houston for the weekend to party with you cats. We are taking over the River Walk, so if ya see ya boy in the personalized Piston jersey hollar

I heard all the restaurants along the Riverwalk are bolting down their chairs. :lol

sa_butta
Well welcome to SA Pistons Fans. I hope the Pistons players
get trashed on the river walk.

Experiment2100
06-07-2005, 02:26 PM

Yesterday I met a guy from Detroit (mich. liscense plates) and he spent 400 for his tickets. I was hoping they would win for his sake.

Experiment2100
06-07-2005, 02:26 PM
I heard all the restaurants along the Riverwalk are bolting down their chairs. :lol

They are also filing down the steak knives.

IX_Equilibrium
06-07-2005, 02:27 PM
We are taking over the River Walk, so if ya see ya boy in the personalized Piston jersey hollar

I'll hollar, you buy the beer, and you can wear whatever jersey you want.

Wreck281Shop
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Yeah at those prices I decided to skip myself for a couple rooms at the Westin on the River Walk. I am going to enjoy the games as well as the atmosphere.

mavsfan1000
06-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Pistons are visiting but the Spurs own.

Willinsa
06-07-2005, 03:14 PM

Hope we have enought cops down on the riverwalk.

nkdlunch
06-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Watch out, I heard this guys is hanging around Riverwalk lately:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Slideshows/_production/041120_pacers_pistons_ss/041120_pacers_pistons_ss01.h2.jpg

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 12:09 AM
As if a Piston fan is scared of him, quit playin.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-08-2005, 12:13 AM

http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/2004/1129_large.jpg

You were saying...

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Hope we have enought cops down on the riverwalk.

You say that as if San Antonio is some kind if crime free zone. Helloooo, AAA warns travelers not to stray to far from the River Walk or the Amusment Parks. Give it break dumb dumb. Every city has crime!

SequSpur
06-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Sweep.

LilMissSPURfect
06-08-2005, 12:16 AM
They are also filing down the steak knives.

:lol

mookie2001
06-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Sweep.

not perfect grammer always perfect timing, sequspur and i cant wait to see fairyass pistons fans crying

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 12:20 AM
http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/2004/1129_large.jpg

You were saying...

He ignored Ben when Ben shoved him in the face. Ran past they guy who actually threw the beer to attack an 5 foot something, teen age white kid! Get serious, the only people who do that are punks. Punks don't scare me.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-08-2005, 12:22 AM
He ignored Ben when Ben shoved him in the face. Ran past they guy who actually threw the beer to attack an 5 foot something, teen age white kid! Get serious, the only people who do that are punks. Punks don't scare me.

So was the skinny kid NOT a Pistons fan...I'm just saying...

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 12:37 AM
So was the skinny kid NOT a Pistons fan...I'm just saying...

I am sure he was a Piston fan, but the point is for you mentally challenged folk is that if you think that I should be scared of a bully who beats up kids get serious. Texas is a right to carry state for concealed permit holders is it not? I quit fighting in High School. If I have a confrontation he and anyone else messing with me is going to need a Trama Unit and a damn good doctor!

Sense
06-08-2005, 12:39 AM
http://home.insightbb.com/~araxen/ohshit.jpg

Love those pistons fans.

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 12:50 AM
http://home.insightbb.com/~araxen/ohshit.jpg

Love those pistons fans.

The last news report was that kid is now a millionaire! Get a life and quit worrying about his.

Sense
06-08-2005, 12:54 AM
The last news report was that kid is now a millionaire! Get a life and quit worrying about his.

lol I'm not worried about this... at all.

WOW I DIDNT KNOW I HAD NO LIFE! you are mister knowitall..

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 12:59 AM
lol I'm not worried about this... at all.

WOW I DIDNT KNOW I HAD NO LIFE! you are mister knowitall..

No I am the Minister of noticing Punk @$$ sissies who choose to talk about everything but basketball Mark! You keep bringing up the freakin kid as if it actually has some revelancy to the game. That leads me to believe that you are a lifeless troll.

Sense
06-08-2005, 01:05 AM
No I am the Minister of noticing Punk @$$ sissies who choose to talk about everything but basketball Mark! You keep bringing up the freakin kid as if it actually has some revelancy to the game. That leads me to believe that you are a lifeless troll.

Minister of noticing punk ass sissies... <--? rofl make sense? How am I a punk ass sissy?

I choose to talk about everything but basketball? Didn't that actually happen? Wasn't that the embarrassment of the NBA? It sure was..and it was basketball..

I didn't bring up the kid, in fact I ment all piston fans that day... and it made on impact on the game, now you see us doin extra protection n shit.

Lifeless troll, first of all, a troll?

what?

Do you know what that is? And lifeless?

Preach!

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Minister of noticing punk ass sissies... <--? rofl make sense? How am I a punk ass sissy?

I choose to talk about everything but basketball? Didn't that actually happen? Wasn't that the embarrassment of the NBA? It sure was..and it was basketball..

I didn't bring up the kid, in fact I ment all piston fans that day... and it made on impact on the game, now you see us doin extra protection n shit.

Lifeless troll, first of all, a troll?

what?

Do you know what that is? And lifeless?

Preach!

Sense
06-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Nice post.

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 01:11 AM
And you are worried about the Piston fans. You live in the past dumb @$$. We will take care of our business on the court!

Sense
06-08-2005, 01:12 AM
And you are worried about the Piston fans. You live in the past dumb @$$. We will take care of our business on the court!

You make it sound like you are gonna play...

And the spurs have always dominated the pistons..dont expect anything less..

and no I live in the FUTURE OMG, I LIVE IN THE FUTURE AND THE SPURS WON THE 2005 championship YEARS AGO!

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 01:17 AM
You make it sound like you are gonna play...

And the spurs have always dominated the pistons..dont expect anything less..

and no I live in the FUTURE OMG, I LIVE IN THE FUTURE AND THE SPURS WON THE 2005 championship YEARS AGO!

You really are a stupid f**k. The Spurs have NEVER dominated the Piston. Now I see why you choose to talk about everything but basketball. Ya don't know chit about it do ya?

HULKAROCK
06-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Be afraid. Be very Afraid. I would go ahead and make some shrink appointments ahead of time so that all you Spurs fans can get in after our boys come in and take two and leave. Sweep?... Paaalease... Son.

Gatita
06-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Yeah at those prices I decided to skip myself for a couple rooms at the Westin on the River Walk. I am going to enjoy the games as well as the atmosphere.

I thought SA had a river of sludge?! :rolleyes So much for that. Enjoy your stay.

bigbendbruisebrother
06-08-2005, 01:17 PM
You say that as if San Antonio is some kind if crime free zone. Helloooo, AAA warns travelers not to stray to far from the River Walk or the Amusment Parks. Give it break dumb dumb. Every city has crime!

Oh, come on now. Which team plays 40 minutes away from it's city? That'd be the Pistons. "Every city has crime." Give me a break. At least our team plays in our town. Detroit is the butthole of the upper midwest, and the Palace is 40 miles up it.

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 02:02 PM
I thought SA had a river of sludge?! :rolleyes So much for that. Enjoy your stay.

It is a five feet (deeper in some parts according to the tour guide) River of Sludge. That doesn't mean I am not going to enjoy myself. We are bringing our own party with us. I have visited the city several times. As you see I started the post with I have mad love for the Spurs and I do, but I am not letting any idiot berate our team, our fans or our city and I can go as low as you want to go.

Wreck281Shop
06-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh, come on now. Which team plays 40 minutes away from it's city? That'd be the Pistons. "Every city has crime." Give me a break. At least our team plays in our town. Detroit is the butthole of the upper midwest, and the Palace is 40 miles up it.

The play 15 minutes away just like MANY sports teams (Dallas Cowboys) for example! I am sure that if we only had to field one sport (like you) we could find the room.

admack
06-08-2005, 03:40 PM
All I'm saying is that Ron Artest ran through some pretty rough-looking charecters,(away from Ben I might add) to get to that Piston fan.

Gatita
06-08-2005, 04:59 PM
I can go as low as you want to go.

My viejo has that part covered. :lol

IamJacksJersey
06-08-2005, 05:06 PM
The play 15 minutes away just like MANY sports teams (Dallas Cowboys) for example! I am sure that if we only had to field one sport (like you) we could find the room.

I don't know if you could call what the Tigers and Lions are doing at the moment "sports." In fact, you could call both of the teams "A Bunch of Bumbling Idiots with Contracts" and it'd be the same.

admack
06-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Lions will win the divisin this year, will the Texans?

Ishta
06-09-2005, 11:02 AM
DUMB DUMB is his favorite word.....Find a new one this ones annoying:lol :lol

Sense
06-09-2005, 11:06 AM
You really are a stupid f**k. The Spurs have NEVER dominated the Piston. Now I see why you choose to talk about everything but basketball. Ya don't know chit about it do ya?

No I'm not really a stupid f**k...lol.

The Spurs have dominated the Pistons but let loose, the game in the SBC Center proved it once we got to the 21 point lead, you did come back but that was domination.

I actually don't try to talk about anything other than basketball, but since you aren't new to these forums you should know everything about what I post or what I do on these forums..

Wow nvm..

Oh and I do know some sh*t... yes.

Btw, at some point in your life I really hope you understand the meaning of sarcasm..

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 11:15 AM
but I am not letting any idiot berate our team, our fans or our city

nor will we. now we can go back to basketball or keep this bullshit up. Which would you prefer?

GopherSA
06-09-2005, 12:11 PM

Please do stray away from the River Walk and the amusement parks.

And I'm saying this as a friendly basketball fan, not as someone attempting to lead you into problems.

Check out the Market (http://tavernini.com/mercado/mercado1.html) (el Mercado). It's great and it's the best Mexican market you'll find without driving to Nuevo Laredo.

http://tavernini.com/mercado/logo2.jpg

Have breakfast at Mi Tierra - touristy, but traditional.

Go to the Missions (http://www.nps.gov/saan/). They're a bit of a drive out from downtown, but they're well worth it. I have a fondness for Mission San Jose -- I was married there. Not many cities can offer 300 years of history minutes from downtown.

http://data2.itc.nps.gov/parkphotos/parkprofilessanjuanchurch180%2Ejpg