04-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Never seen that before :lmao

realtimmyfan
04-23-2011, 09:20 PM
No timeout left?

Brutalis
Why no timeout?

I don't understand this team. They are playing with no aggression or killer instinct.

This series is done we Memphis wins game 4.

fusionjazzman72
The cracks are showing.

Juanobili
you're a spurs fan? or...? i don't get it

polandprzem
04-23-2011, 09:22 PM
wtf?

What kind of advantage the spurs had not taking TO ?

realtimmyfan
04-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Fuck pop

timtonymanu
04-23-2011, 09:27 PM
you're a spurs fan? or...? i don't get it

typical blind spur fan excuse.

you cant tell me that the spurs dont deserve criticism for that pathetic play.

Juanobili
04-23-2011, 09:30 PM

typical bandwagon spur fan excuse.

yeah, I'm fucking pissed at how stupid they played but my reaction wasn't a ":lmao"

dallasmaverickslose
04-23-2011, 09:31 PM

shut the fuck up. our guys played their hearts out storming back. that game is ours if that lucky fatass bastard missed that shot

tmtcsc
04-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Manu's gotta feel like shit right about now. That was the second dumbest play he's ever made. But he's our heart and soul. He's got plenty of forgiveness built up in his bucket.

Memphis hit shots and showed poise. Tough loss for us. The guys grinded it out but Memphis gets easier buckets than we do.

tmtcsc
04-23-2011, 09:36 PM
I think Dice should be ok. May have just been a stinger. Those are debilitating but usually clear up after a few hours.

timtonymanu
Manu's gotta feel like shit right about now. That was the second dumbest play he's ever made. But he's our heart and soul. He's got plenty of forgiveness built up in his bucket.

Memphis hit shots and showed poise. Tough loss for us. The guys grinded it out but Memphis gets easier buckets than we do.

I wouldn't blame Manu. He played great today. Parker, OTOH, has two healthy elbows and plays like shit. This team's inability to execute plays is becoming laughable.

SpurOutofTownFan
Come on - if you are going to blame this one on Manu that's the last guy !!!! it was fucking awful but he was probably the best guy out there - certainly the spurs didnt lose in that last play.

Juanobili
04-23-2011, 09:38 PM
that last regular season game..... ugh...

timtonymanu
04-23-2011, 09:38 PM
typical bandwagon spur fan excuse.

yeah, I'm fucking pissed at how stupid they played but my reaction wasn't a ":lmao"

so what? i should cry? it was laughable. it's happened many times lately.

ducks
04-23-2011, 09:39 PM
tim wanted a timeout

hill IS NOT A POINT GUARD

manu why no timeout

Sisk
04-23-2011, 09:40 PM
This shit is laughable. I agree. Just a pathetic showing..

If dice is out for game 4, this series is over.

WildcardManu
04-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Manu shouldn't be blamed, it's on everyone else and their shitty play.. Pop had nothing to lose if he put Tiago in for the final minute instead of Bonner.

MannyIsGod
04-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm not surprised. We saw this team fucking suck in end game situations all year and they did it again tonight. In close games down the stretch I don't remember a worse Spurs squad.

Such a huge mistake to not get a shot off. Even more of a huge mistake when you have 2 time outs.

Yuixafun
04-23-2011, 09:43 PM
shades of chris webber!

Das Texan
04-23-2011, 09:43 PM
It should have been fucking ingrained in these fucking idiots heads that you get the board in that spot you fucking call a fucking time out.

But no. They try to take it up the floor for no logical reason when you are down 3, down 2, maybe, down 3, retarded. Absolutely retarded.

George Hill needs to grow a fucking brain.

timtonymanu
04-23-2011, 09:45 PM
shut the fuck up. our guys played their hearts out storming back. that game is ours if that lucky fatass bastard missed that shot

if the spurs played hard all game instead of showing up nervous in the 1st half, then i would agree with you. also when your team is that confident, of course fluke shots will go in. it's been happening all series so far.

Obstructed_View
04-23-2011, 09:45 PM
I didn't get an answer earlier, but can't Pop call a timeout from the sideline? Duncan was screaming for one; did he wait too long?

ducks
04-23-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm not surprised. We saw this team fucking suck in end game situations all year and they did it again tonight. In close games down the stretch I don't remember a worse Spurs squad.

Such a huge mistake to not get a shot off. Even more of a huge mistake when you have 2 time outs.

again hill IS NOT A POINT GUARD

Splits
04-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Coaches can call timeouts. As soon as Hill got the ball he looked at the bench, Pop didn't call the timeout. When Hill dribbles, you can no longer advance the ball to half court. This one is on Pop, not Hill. He said so during his postgame presser. He should have been in the ref's grill and he wasn't.

duncan228
04-23-2011, 09:49 PM
In the post-game Pop said that he should have called it, that it was his fault, not Hill's.

MannyIsGod
04-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Its not so much the not calling of the time out I have an issue with. If you feel you can get a better shot in transition then thats valid.

But its the execution. This team has just flat out sucked at the end of games. Every game in this series has shown that and it was pretty evident in season as well. That is an indication of bad coaching. The Spurs have never been like this during the Pop/Tim era and its really shitty. This is what I expected out of the Mike Diantoni suns, not the Spurs.

ducks
04-23-2011, 09:52 PM
In the post-game Pop said that he should have called it, that it was his fault, not Hill's.

LOL AT POP TRYING TO BABY "his favorite player"
to keep hills confidence up

BOHOLANO#21
04-23-2011, 10:00 PM
fucking popovich blow it...that mother fucker needs to get over himself too....SMFH..

Splits
04-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Its not so much the not calling of the time out I have an issue with. If you feel you can get a better shot in transition then thats valid.

But its the execution. This team has just flat out sucked at the end of games. Every game in this series has shown that and it was pretty evident in season as well. That is an indication of bad coaching. The Spurs have never been like this during the Pop/Tim era and its really shitty. This is what I expected out of the Mike Diantoni suns, not the Spurs.

This is a rather new phenomenon, the Spurs choking in tight games. Through the first 50 or so games we were something like 11-1 in games within 5pts with 3 to go. That's what makes this so frustrating, is that for most of the season we closed games like champs and the last 30 or so games it has all gone to shit.

spurtech09
04-23-2011, 10:59 PM
when are the rest of the spurs team going to show up to the play-offs