PDA

View Full Version : Memphis vs OKC - WCSF

InTheCrust
04-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Discuss.

BlackSwordsMan
04-23-2011, 09:39 PM
inthecrust with the subtle anti jinx thread per the cause par the usual call your mothers the cows are coming home

poop
04-23-2011, 09:52 PM
i predict same principle as last year (when frye/dudley shot 60% 3's against the spurs then magically missed everything vs the lakers)...
whoever they play next, gasol and Milk Dud will suddenly start missing their shots and becoming non factors and will quietly just go away like they were supposed to.
(unlike against the spurs where they swish clutch 3-pointers)

lefty
04-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Wow not so fast

My Lakers aren't done yet

timtonymanu
04-23-2011, 09:54 PM
The Thunder would make the Grizzlies look like an 8th seed. That's for sure.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Discuss.
I'll tell you what. Listen to the color commentary in the OKC game, now. Doris Burke knows basketball and has a high IQ as to what's going on out there. Her explanations are clear, concise, and to the point. She does more describing one sequence than Mark Jackson or Jeff Van Gundy do in a whole quarter. They waste her talents in the regular season or playffs when it's down to the conference finals and finals, only allowing her to interview halftime and postgame.

You all may disagree at first, but stop and listen to her. She needs more airtime, period.

InTheCrust
04-23-2011, 10:00 PM
I'll tell you what. Listen to the color commentary in the OKC game, now. Doris Burke knows basketball and has a high IQ as to what's going on out there. Her explanations are clear, concise, and to the point. She does more describing one sequence than Mark Jackson or Jeff Van Gundy do in a whole quarter. They waste her talents in the regular season or playffs when it's down to the conference finals and finals, only allowing her to interview halftime and postgame.

You all may disagree at first, but stop and listen to her. She needs more airtime, period.

Analysis off-topic, but indeed, she is concise.

4>0rings
04-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Can't hate

picc84
04-23-2011, 10:03 PM
I just can't believe she's doing a game that isn't the Blazers.

Spursmania
04-23-2011, 10:11 PM

This is true.

rascal
04-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Don't count the Spurs out yet. They will bounce back against Memphis.