PDA

View Full Version : I have R.C. Buford's Personal Email Address who wants to email about Splitter!

AceProfits
04-23-2011, 09:49 PM
We were all yelling for Pop to play George Hill in the first round. When Pop finally did and realized "oh shit this rookie is great" it was too late.

Now we are all begging Pop to play Splitter against two 7 ft'ers? Duh!

With Mcdysse going down I hope when Splitter plays now it is not to late. You guys can all cry and complain all you want, we will beat the Grizzlies in some fashion but will get massacred against the Thunder.

Fist he didn't play Bowen, then overplayed Finely, also did many other stupid things. He basically rode the coattails of Duncan all these years. Why the fuckk doesn't he play Splitter? We keep on yelling and screaming about this. Is Popovich some type of masochist? What is this reckless destruction? He has such power trip problems, and an ego the size of the sun!

I have R.C. Bufords personal email address anybody want to take a shot at sending him an email about this? I am serious about this.

Spurs Brazil
04-23-2011, 09:55 PM
[email protected]

AceProfits
04-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Very close but no.

Strike
04-23-2011, 10:21 PM
http://savethethread.com/2432839-got-herpes/page5_files/setsail-for-fail-thread.jpg

ChumpDumper
04-23-2011, 10:23 PM
We were all yelling for Pop to play George Hill in the first round. When Pop finally did and realized "oh shit this rookie is great" it was too late.

Now we are all begging Pop to play Splitter against two 7 ft'ers? Duh!

With Mcdysse going down I hope when Splitter plays now it is not to late. You guys can all cry and complain all you want, we will beat the Grizzlies in some fashion but will get massacred against the Thunder.

Fist he didn't play Bowen, then overplayed Finely, also did many other stupid things. He basically rode the coattails of Duncan all these years. Why the fuckk doesn't he play Splitter? We keep on yelling and screaming about this. Is Popovich some type of masochist? What is this reckless destruction? He has such power trip problems, and an ego the size of the sun!

I have R.C. Bufords personal email address anybody want to take a shot at sending him an email about this? I am serious about this.Why haven't you sent one already?

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-23-2011, 10:24 PM
i will, nothing hardcore but i would love to write an email.

i also want to point out that splitter would be played (my personal opinion)if it were up to RC BUFORD!! i almost feel like coach pop and RC buford dont get along for that simple reason.

timvp
04-23-2011, 10:24 PM
I love Splitter threads. Almost as much as I loved Mahinmi threads.

4>0rings
04-23-2011, 10:26 PM
I love Splitter threads. Almost as much as I loved Mahinmi threads.
I would kill for Mahinmi right now.

spursballer21
04-23-2011, 10:36 PM
Would he read or pay attention to your email? I want someone to email him and for him to read it. Can he make a change? I've heard some rumors saying Pop won't play Splitter even if RC tells him. If he pays attention to you. Please do the honor and email him. Thanks!