PDA

View Full Version : Ever downloaded from eMusic?

blaze89
06-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I got this eMusic download 50 free mp3s when I downloaded WinAmp recently. I've never heard of eMusic and was wondering if anyone who has, what are their thoughts/opinions?

If not eMusic then what other downloading service?

Useruser666
06-07-2005, 03:51 PM
I only download freEmusic.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
06-07-2005, 04:35 PM
I only download freEmusic.

The almighty RIAA is everywhere..........

Good thing they can't take away our vcrs and tape recorders.

Xolotl
06-07-2005, 04:52 PM
The almighty RIAA is everywhere..........

Good thing they can't take away our vcrs and tape recorders.

Wussup Mhz did you get the grade?

Yeah RIAA is cracking down but it only seems to be happening at college campuses. Thats why I go to Starbucks and use some free wireless net. Let them get charged for all the fees :fro

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't pay for music downloads. thats unamerican.

Xolotl
06-07-2005, 05:35 PM
I don't pay for music downloads. thats unamerican.

Damn right Vive le Resistance

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2005, 06:26 PM
fightin' the man! :fro
Can't let him keep me down!!

Tres_Till_it_MHz
06-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Wussup Mhz did you get the grade?

Yeah man did aight, no complaints. Actually quite suprised on how quick the class ended, I wish they were all like that. :drunk

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-08-2005, 08:05 PM
LimeWire owns all.

E20
06-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Are BitTorrent users getting busted? Because I'm using it right now and it is so fast for me.

Xolotl
06-09-2005, 08:08 AM
LimeWire owns all.

Ive never used LimeWire I'm using Emule but maybe I'll give it a shot. After all you can never have to many por...........training movies. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Emule?

can i google it and find a good copy?

i used to have an awesome kazaalite, add free , it was oooo fast. But now I'm just stuck on limewire and whatever Emo can find via his ripped contacts.
(thats how i got acdc 5.o , photoshop ce and nintendo 64. yeah nin64!!!!!!!)

Xolotl
06-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah just google in Emule it should be the first that pops up. Kazaalite did rock, but it seems that now they have too many false songs and nonworking programs.

Thats how I got my Windows XP and Office.......F U BILL

Shelly
06-09-2005, 04:08 PM
We use IRCSPY.

KEDA
06-09-2005, 04:15 PM
ARES

thats where its @!!!!

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Who the fuck pays for music downloads? Honostly?

That's really retarded, 1$ per song...that's a bunch of shit.

Xolotl
06-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Who the fuck pays for music downloads? Honostly?

That's really retarded, 1$ per song...that's a bunch of shit.

I agree with you I do not pay for songs that I want. But, at the same time stealing is stealing :lol

I believe that is called a moral conundrum.

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2005, 04:28 PM
I agree with you I do not pay for songs that I want. But, at the same time stealing is stealing :lol

I believe that is called a moral conundrum.
Downloading for free is not stealing...screw famous artists and their needs for more money, they can kiss my ass.

Now, I could understand if they had something like eMusic where you pay monthly, same price for each month, with any amount of songs per month.

But 1 dollar for a freakin song is crazy...

Xolotl
06-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Downloading for free is not stealing...screw famous artists and their needs for more money, they can kiss my ass.

Now, I could understand if they had something like eMusic where you pay monthly, same price for each month, with any amount of songs per month.

But 1 dollar for a freakin song is crazy...

I'm with you that they make alot of money. But technically downloading copyrighted material and NOT paying for it is stealing. Thats why there's all the lawsuit flying around and why Napster now charges per month.

hendrix
06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
I got this eMusic download 50 free mp3s when I downloaded WinAmp recently. I've never heard of eMusic and was wondering if anyone who has, what are their thoughts/opinions?

If not eMusic then what other downloading service?

I've heard people saying they use some of these:
eMule / eDonkey
Kazaa
bitTorrents
SoulSeek
Binaries Newsgroups

I think to start, you should google on eMule, download it, install it... and thats it.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
06-09-2005, 05:08 PM
http://www.emule-project.net (emule)

Emule is hella slow as it was designed to mule large files, however there are way too many small files and the queues are outrageous. If you do use it you will have to get used to it running like a service on your machine and leave it on for days even with broadband. It is good for some files though.

Torrents are nice.

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 05:10 PM
My new Limewire is supa supa fast.
I was DL video clips and 2 dozen songs in secounds.

Xolotl
06-09-2005, 05:13 PM
http://www.emule-project.net (emule)

Emule is hella slow as it was designed to mule large files, however there are way too many small files and the queues are outrageous. If you do use it you will have to get used to it running like a service on your machine and leave it on for days even with broadband. It is good for some files though.

Torrents are nice.

Yeah I use it do get alot of hard to find movies. For example I wanted an old Japanese movie called Yojimbo. I mean thats hard to find on all of them but got it. Along with Aqua Teen Hunger Force and any software......FU BILL once again

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Limewire is the best downloading program