PDA

View Full Version : What does Peter Holt do during all of this?

Isitjustme?
04-23-2011, 10:21 PM
This is my first thread and I just wanted to ask if Holt ever steps in and tells Pop what to do. My impression has been that Pop has all the authority and that there is no one to confront him in the organization. Is this correct?

Isitjustme?
04-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Even ignoring this situation, does Holt ever step in when it comes to matters of coaching/personnel?

Spurs Brazil
04-23-2011, 10:25 PM
Pop is R.C boss

4>0rings
Wasn't he in the crowd? He looked as drunk as he ever has... lol.

Spursmania
Drink

IknowU
This is my first thread and I just wanted to ask if Holt ever steps in and tells Pop what to do. My impression has been that Pop has all the authority and that there is no one to confront him in the organization. Is this correct?

Pop would bitch out like a little kid if someone confronted him.

Isitjustme?
04-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Pop is R.C boss

I'm talking about the owner. He pretty much just lets his coaches and front office people do their thing? I mean I have to assume he has some opinions when he watches the games, and I assume he doesn't keep them to himself.

Warlord23
04-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Holt (unfortunately in this case) is the type of owner who will not meddle with anything basketball related. He's the anti-Cuban, and that has been a key reason for the franchise's success over the last decade.

As for now, Pop has the keys to this car, and he's driving with his eyes closed.

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-23-2011, 10:32 PM
@isitjustme

i think were the only organization that believes in dictatorship. honestly no one dare look or ask pop something he cant make fun of (like real questions, dont ask any of those) pop would make a great president (american)

Isitjustme?
04-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Holt (unfortunately in this case) is the type of owner who will not meddle with anything basketball related. He's the anti-Cuban, and that has been a key reason for the franchise's success over the last decade.

As for now, Pop has the keys to this car, and he's driving with his eyes closed.

@isitjustme

i think were the only organization that believes in dictatorship. honestly no one dare look or ask pop something he cant make fun of (like real questions, dont ask any of those) pop would make a great president (american)

Thank you. I'd be amazed if he didn't have some opinions about Pop's rotations. Guess he just keeps them to himself, thanks for answering my question.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2011, 10:42 PM
he must be pissed after 2 seasons going all in and openning his wallet to build what was thought to be a contending team around duncan,

I Heart Ginobili
04-23-2011, 10:46 PM
yall clearly dont know who holt is. hes a trust fund baby and is dumb as rocks. he doesnt know shit and wouldnt dare to defy pop.