PDA

View Full Version : a special time of year for us all

Dim Tuncan
04-24-2011, 02:30 AM
this postseason is very special to me in lots and lots of ways. Firstly my beloved lakers are winning their series against a very game team from new orleans. second they are defending their back to back titles and if they can three peat kobe will likely go down as the greatest player of all time. thirdly even thoUgh san antonio is down two games to one in the spurs versus grizzlies series, i have little doubt that they will prevail so that they can do battle with the lakers in the western Conference finals once again. may the best man win. i am sure Kobe looks forward to the challenge. one thing we Yankees (as in americans) need to keep in mind is that he is a true cOmpetitor throUgh and through. Consequently He is UncoMPromising in his Defense inclUding going around screens against the nba's Meanest PERimiter players.

rayjayjohnson
04-24-2011, 02:39 AM
tl;dr

Dim Tuncan
04-24-2011, 10:19 AM
not surprised.

BlackSwordsMan
04-24-2011, 10:48 AM
Took you all of 10-30 mins depending on your mental capacity to write that and it will take me under 10 seconds to say tl dr.

DMC
04-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Took you all of 10-30 mins depending on your mental capacity to write that and it will take me under 10 seconds to say tl dr.
It took me less, I just quote you and I'm done.

Dim Tuncan
04-24-2011, 10:59 AM
wachunga d'beep-beep pizookie mootata :lol

Darrin
04-24-2011, 11:43 AM
this postseason is very special to me in lots and lots of ways. Firstly my beloved lakers are winning their series against a very game team from new orleans. second they are defending their back to back titles and if they can three peat kobe will likely go down as the greatest player of all time. thirdly even thoUgh san antonio is down two games to one in the spurs versus grizzlies series, i have little doubt that they will prevail so that they can do battle with the lakers in the western Conference finals once again. may the best man win. i am sure Kobe looks forward to the challenge. one thing we Yankees (as in americans) need to keep in mind is that he is a true cOmpetitor throUgh and through. Consequently He is UncoMPromising in his Defense inclUding going around screens against the nba's Meanest PERimiter players.

I think Oklahoma City will beat them in the next round, no matter what happens in this series. They are big, they have two stars that San Antonio can't shut down. Bruce Bowen is not on this team. It will be Oklahoma City and LA in the Conference Finals.

Dim Tuncan
04-24-2011, 04:04 PM
zooky moochata:lobt2:

SomeCallMeTim
04-24-2011, 04:15 PM

Cool hidden code, bro.

Dim Tuncan
04-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Cool hidden code, bro.

thx brah

Dim Tuncan
04-26-2011, 12:21 PM
nnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnn
rRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhh hhhhhhh

*poot*

Damn bro, get some fiber in that diet :lmao