PDA

View Full Version : Something Spurs fans might appreciate...

adrienne
06-07-2005, 03:43 PM
http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/157/15/www2.jpg

samikeyp
06-07-2005, 03:45 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Ishta
:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
Not exactly timely, but the sentiment is timeless.

bigzak25
06-07-2005, 03:47 PM
that's scary....i never liked that witch...

fraga
06-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah...I guess better late then never...

timvp
06-07-2005, 03:49 PM

Today we were at a local Chinese eatery and there was a guy across the way wearing a Ray Allen jersey. Kori was flabbergasted. Her actual quote was, "Oh my God I can't believe someone is wearing that pussy's jersey in San Antonio. That girl he's with should be embarrassed. I want to kick his ass."

Luckily homeboy didn't hear her, or else it would been gotten messy. I don't like having to beat people down defending The Princess before lunch.

The whole time we ate, Kori just stared at the guy and gave him and the girl bad looks the entire time.

Oh and note to San Antonio residents, if you look like Antoine Walker plus fourty pounds, please wear something under a Ray Allen replica jersey.

Thanks.

adrienne
06-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey sorry, if I would have found it when yall were playing the sonics I would have posted it then....just came across it and thought someone might get a kick out of it...

samikeyp
06-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Luckily homeboy didn't hear her, or else it would been gotten messy. I don't like having to beat people down defending The Princess before lunch.

If he was wearing a Ray Allen jersey, Kori would have been able to take him out herself! :lmao

SWC Bonfire
06-07-2005, 03:52 PM

Today we were at a local Chinese eatery and there was a guy across the way wearing a Ray Allen jersey. Kori was flabbergasted. Her actual quote was, "Oh my God I can't believe someone is wearing that pussy's jersey in San Antonio. That girl he's with should be embarrassed. I want to kick his ass."

The whole time we ate, Kori just stared at the guy and gave him and the girl bad looks the entire time.

Oh and note to San Antonio residents, if you look like Antoine Walker plus fourty pounds, please wear something under a Ray Allen replica jersey.

Thanks.

:lmao

Timvp, I hope you're a big fella, to use one of the two BillWaltonisms.

Jame Gumb
06-07-2005, 03:53 PM
were is the picture of you diving off the Maverick wagon?

Kori Ellis
06-07-2005, 03:55 PM

Thanks.

It's true. I was text messaging people like Sequ and Manny because I was so apalled by that guy's existence. I despise Ray Allen. And to walk around San Antonio in his replica jersey two days before the Spurs are in the NBA Finals is preposterous. I accidentally flipped him off twice, but I don't think he saw me.

His girlfriend should have been ashamed to let him leave the house. She did have a very cute purse though.

GrandeDavid
06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
^Hilarious! I wish I'da been there, I'da been rollin'! Poor bastard.

Btw, Adrienne, thanks for the pic. That's my new wallpaper. Its overtaken the Tim dunking on Ben pic.

Smackie Chan
06-07-2005, 04:01 PM
I want to kick his ass."

with or without sandles on? :lmao

Oh and note to San Antonio residents, if you look like Antoine Walker plus fourty pounds, please wear something under a Ray Allen replica jersey.Thanks.

Dam T park is Antoine Walker plus 60 pounds :smokin

spurschick
06-07-2005, 04:02 PM
His girlfriend should have been ashamed to let him leave the house. She did have a very cute purse though.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

adrienne
06-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Lol Grande, glad someone got some use of it.;)

Kori Ellis
06-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Thanks for posting the picture Adrienne. It's awesome.

alamo50
06-08-2005, 03:50 AM

That a girl Kori!

spurster
06-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Try to be a little more understanding, Kori. There are probably a couple of Sonics fans in San Antonio, you know.

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 09:46 AM
She did have a very cute purse though.

:lol :lol

Flea
06-08-2005, 10:04 AM
I accidentally flipped him off twice, but I don't think he saw me.

Flea
06-08-2005, 10:05 AM
What a great picture Adrienne!

ManuOwns20
06-08-2005, 11:38 AM
:owned :owned :owned :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

picnroll
06-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Any truth to the rumor that, with Bowen's wife pregnent and only playing Ray in the playoffs, that Bruce was complaining he wasn't getting enough pussy?

TNT21
06-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Wow, someone needs some anger management counseling. Last I heard it was a free country, but I don't know it might have changed in the last month! TimVP would you have really thrown down because some guy was wearing the wrong color jersey? What are we gangs now??

Kori Ellis
06-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Wow, someone needs some anger management counseling. Last I heard it was a free country, but I don't know it might have changed in the last month! TimVP would you have really thrown down because some guy was wearing the wrong color jersey? What are we gangs now??

You do realize that it's a joke, right?

I was just appalled at the guy wearing that jersey. There was no anger or violence :rolleyes

tlongII
06-08-2005, 12:12 PM
I actually like Ray Allen so I would consider wearing an Allen jersey if I was going to San Antonio. I wouldn't do it since I hate the Sonics though... How about a Sheed jersey?

TNT21
06-08-2005, 12:17 PM
You do realize that it's a joke, right?

I was just appalled at the guy wearing that jersey. There was no anger or violence :rolleyes

Got ya, my bad, I just hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet, I apologize. Now that I'm thinking about it some more, maybe you should have kicked his ass!

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Any truth to the rumor that, with Bowen's wife pregnent and only playing Ray in the playoffs, that Bruce was complaining he wasn't getting enough pussy?

OK, speaking as pregnant woman myself, I know that we are some of the horniest women on earth. :spin Not to mention that Ray Allen is a huge pussy....

so shouldn't this have been:
"Bruce was almost getting more pussy than he could handle"???? :smokin

MadDog73
06-08-2005, 12:19 PM
I actually like Ray Allen so I would consider wearing an Allen jersey if I was going to San Antonio. I wouldn't do it since I hate the Sonics though... How about a Sheed jersey?

That would be appropriate, since Rasheed is a respected player AND is actually in the playoffs, unlike Ray Allen who was an early exit!

Sonia_TX
06-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Funny picture Adrienne. Thanks for sharing. :)