PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs win the series.............

rr2418
06-07-2005, 04:16 PM
because they have a deeper bench! They play team ball, not worried about personal accomplishments, play great defense, and can play either halfcourt game or fastbreak. They have Bowen on their side. They have Duncan, who'll probably have a great series. But what really seperates the two is MAANNUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nkdlunch
06-07-2005, 04:17 PM
I hope so

Extra Stout
06-07-2005, 04:22 PM
because they have a deeper bench!
Probably true. 1 for 1.

They play team ball,
So do the Pistons. 1/2.

not worried about personal accomplishments,
Neither are the Pistons. 1/3.

play great defense,
So do the Pistons. 1/4. You're in a slump.

and can play either halfcourt game or fastbreak.
So can the Pistons. 1/5.

They have Bowen on their side.
The Pistons have Prince. 1/6. Getting ugly.

They have Duncan,
The Pistons have nobody like Duncan. 2/7 -- shooter's roll.

But what really seperates the two is MAANNUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rip Hamilton is pretty special, and Prince will keep Manu fairly well in check.

Duncan and perhaps depth separate the two teams.

You shot 2 for 8, or 25%. Hope the Spurs shoot better than that.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Pistons can not nor will not play a fast game.

They've scored in the hundreds I think only 4 or five times in the playoffs.

MiNuS
06-07-2005, 04:32 PM
talking about "fast" games:

I looked up their schedule vs the West fast teams Dallas,Denver,Phoenix,Sonics & Sacto and Detroit is 4-5

So the Spurs should RUN!!!!

Extra Stout
06-07-2005, 04:37 PM
talking about "fast" games:

I looked up their schedule vs the West fast teams Dallas,Denver,Phoenix,Sonics & Sacto and Detroit is 4-5

So the Spurs should RUN!!!!The regular season does not apply. The Pistons took a long time to get their motor running.

Miami tried to run on the Pistons, and when they did the Pistons got back and forced bad shots or turnovers.

I have no problem with running per se as long as the Spurs make smart decisions with the ball and pull it back out when the Pistons deny easy shots in transition.

At the very least they'll get an additional 4 or 5 seconds to run their halfcourt offense, which they'll need.