PDA

View Full Version : spurs practice 4-24-11

SinBAD
04-24-2011, 06:12 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/

After watching this video i changed my mind.Manu and duncan look very mad and they will beast especially after they told manu allen thinks he's faking.expect a blowout.
GO SPURS!!

Obstructed_View
04-24-2011, 06:34 PM
They didn't look too mad after the Grizzlies tanked to get the Spurs.
They didn't look too mad after Allen said something to Manu in game 2.
They didn't look too mad after Allen intentionally fell on Manu in game 3.
They didn't look too mad after the Memphis crowd cheered Manu's injury.

I expect the Spurs to go in with the same shellshocked look they went into last year against the Suns with.

I expect the Spurs to go in with the same shellshocked look they went into post .4 with.

timtonymanu
04-24-2011, 06:36 PM
yeah but will the rest of the team outside of Tim and Manu be pissed? The rest seem like scared little girls. Tim and Manu can't beat a whole Grizzlies team by themselves.

Horse
04-25-2011, 12:35 PM
They didn't look too mad after the Grizzlies tanked to get the Spurs.
They didn't look too mad after Allen said something to Manu in game 2.
They didn't look too mad after Allen intentionally fell on Manu in game 3.
They didn't look too mad after the Memphis crowd cheered Manu's injury.

I expect the Spurs to go in with the same shellshocked look they went into last year against the Suns with.

I expect the Spurs to go in with the same shellshocked look they went into post .4 with.
This is way different everyone of these games we could've maybe should've won, especially if Manu played in game one. Last year it was obvious we had no answer for phoenix and there was nothing we could do. And it was'nt even close, as surprising as it was. This series all we need is Tony to be Tony and we win with relative ease.

ajballer4
04-25-2011, 12:36 PM
yeah but will the rest of the team outside of Tim and Manu be pissed? The rest seem like scared little girls. Tim and Manu can't beat a whole Grizzlies team by themselves.

***Half-a-Manu***