PDA

View Full Version : this is disgusting

sexinthatsx
04-24-2011, 11:52 PM
The Hornets are playing with more heart than the Spurs right now. It just doesn't seem like the spurs want it badly enough...

Leetonidas
04-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Not really. Kobe playing like a selfish piece of shit, Bynum getting 8 shots against the vaunted NO frontline, Artest being LA's best player, and Chris Paul taking Derek Fisher to the tree of woe every possession has more to do with it.

ALVAREZ6
04-24-2011, 11:59 PM
What's truly disgusting is Pop's face and actions.

G-Dawgg
04-25-2011, 12:01 AM
I agree. It IS disgusting to see the Spurs play like a bunch of "deer in headlights".
Our big 3 should be playing with confidence and setting an example for the youger players since they've done this a million times already.. but instead they're the ones who are looking even more like scared bitches....

justinandimcool
04-25-2011, 12:04 AM
RJ has at least been somewhat competent.

Manu and Tim are giving 100%

Hill, Bonner, Blair, and Neal don't play with the fire that scrubs from other teams are playing like. They aren't playing above themselves like other role players have been around the league.

Tony's demeanor has been an embarrassment.

Disgusting indeed, OP.

ALVAREZ6
04-25-2011, 12:05 AM
I agree. It IS disgusting to see the Spurs play like a bunch of "deer in headlights".
Our big 3 should be playing with confidence and setting an example for the youger players since they've done this a million times already.. but instead they're the ones who are looking even more like scared bitches....

I really think it's unfair to say that Manu and Tim are looking like scared bitches. Both players are 2 of the very few Spurs that have showed up this postseason, and Tim is playing solid defense. I really don't wish to sound like a Tony hater because I am not, but he needs to mentally do something quickly, otherwise we are cooked.

04-25-2011, 12:05 AM
the role players are waiting for the big 3 to take over while the big 3 is hoping that the role players take some of the burden off them.

Sean Cagney
04-25-2011, 12:09 AM

Manu on one arm is going all out! Tim is playing hard as well on D and even on O he is doing abovs his averages for the year! Tony though, you got a huge point there. I remember one time or once upon a time when Spurs were down in a series they would talk some and say we go out and get the next one etc., this team I don't feel like that with, they don't say it just look defeated at times. We miss Bowen alot more than some think, Horry as well.

sexinthatsx
04-25-2011, 12:10 AM
we're missing someone who will not be afraid to get a flagrant foul in or technical in her or there. We had Bruce Bowen to scare players in the past, but we just need that someone to bring the intensity to another level. I personally nominate Blair just because he looks like he can rip a person's head off

Nbadan
04-25-2011, 12:52 AM
the offense starts through tony Parker, but there has been bad ball distribution in all 3 games by the spurs team...

Chomag
04-25-2011, 01:27 AM
Wish we had a Mario Ellie type player on this team about now. That dude was all fire and would never be shy to get in a teammate's face to fire them up if the are playing below their abilities. He would probebly be calling allot of Spurs out right now.

sexinthatsx
04-26-2011, 12:48 PM
At least McDyess did something, now it's up to the rest of the team