PDA

View Full Version : Fox Repug kingmaker dumps palin, loves comb-over, birtherism

boutons_deux
04-25-2011, 05:47 AM
Fox News Dumps Sarah Palin and Openly Campaigns for Donald Trump

Sarah Palin’s political downfall can be summed up in one 36 second clip from today’s Fox and Friends. In the clip, Gretchen Carlson says, “The word on the street is the Democrats are most fearful of Donald Trump as the Republican candidate, right now.”

Fox News’ open campaigning for Trump provides visual confirmation of what Nate Silver reported today as the dimming media spotlight on Sarah Palin, “In contrast to four years ago, however, when the relative amount of media coverage was fairly steady throughout the campaign, there have already been some dramatic shifts this year. Sarah Palin’s potential candidacy, for instance, is only receiving about one-fifth as much attention as it did several months ago.”

http://www.politicususa.com/en/fox-news-palin-trump

=========

Meanwhile, to support the comb-over clown, the Fox Repug Propaganda network:

Fox News Goes Full Birther

Following Donald Trump's lead, Fox News figures have recently embraced or promoted aspects of the birther conspiracy theory by falsely claiming that President Obama has not produced his birth certificate, or by hosting birthers to hype their discredited theories unchallenged.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201104200008

ChumpDumper
04-25-2011, 12:09 PM
The word on the street is the Democrats are most fearful of Donald Trump as the Republican candidate, right now.:lol I'm sure he's a distant second to Palin on a list of desirable opponents, but still way the hell up there.

boutons_deux
04-25-2011, 12:11 PM
in NH, comb-over is second behind Willard. pitbull bitch is down in the noise.

ploto
04-25-2011, 04:14 PM
How will conservative Christian Republicans back Trump?

boutons_deux
04-25-2011, 04:16 PM
All comb-over has to do is be against abortion and gays, and the "Christian" hate factions will not be against him.

xeromass
04-25-2011, 05:24 PM
In other news, democrats are scared shittless of this posibility and are planning to answer with nominating Hugh Hefner as counter-candidate. Word on the street is that there is a huge bidding war for exclusive TV rights to 2012 election cycle between MTV and TLC.

Nbadan
04-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Your on the right track...on Entertainment tonight lately its been 24-7 royal wedding...yesterday night after ET nightline came on, I thought, finally, some news, guess what? Royal wedding....ugggghhh...

Winehole23
04-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Who is the Fox kingmaker and how many kings has he crowned so far? Just curious.

(I'll hang up and take my answer off-air, thanks.)

Nbadan
04-27-2011, 12:42 AM
..glenn beck, hannity, Rush, ...three by my count..

Winehole23
04-27-2011, 01:20 AM
That's three alleged kingmakers. How many kings did they crown?

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 11:30 AM
That's three alleged kingmakers. How many kings did they crown?

:lol

boutons_deux
04-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Fox Repug Propaganda network had about 5 Repug wannabe candidates-kings working for them in the past few months.