PDA

View Full Version : what do Bonner, Barea and Bryant have in common?

hater
04-25-2011, 09:05 AM
yes. their last names start with a B, but ALSO, they are being overplayed and hurt their teams in the long run. All 3 scrubs are just being completely destroyed in the defensive end.

Don't get me wrong, Kobe's talent level is way above the other 2. But the negative impact on the team is the same or even worse.

Lakers, Mavs, Spurs are in trouble until the coaches stop being stubbord fucks and make some drastic changes. That includes sitting those 3 scrubs down a lot more and giving chance to really productive players.

Will the coaches finally recognize they were wrong??

lefty
04-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Super super thread

TheMACHINE
04-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Trolling has gone down hill

cheguevara
04-25-2011, 10:04 AM
agree OP's trolling sucks but one thing, I haven't seen Kobe get this bullied since he was being questioned for rape allegations in Boulder, Colorado.

CP3 just plain abusing his ass and driving Kobe to near tears. It's really sad to watch The Extiction as it unfolds. Kobe looks like he just wants to go to a corner and cry like a bitch.

cheguevara
04-25-2011, 10:06 AM
another note. Too lazy to create a new thread about it. Could the refs gotten pissed off at Kobe's homosexual remarks that they have taken his whistle privileges away for this playoffs? It sure seems like it. And it looks like Kobe knows it.

The question is, will the whistle privileges be given back before this series is over? I think the refs have gotten their point accross to Kobe. It has been proven that Kobe is nothing but a few whistles away from being a nobody in this league.

lefty
04-25-2011, 10:10 AM
another note. Too lazy to create a new thread about it. Could the refs gotten pissed off at Kobe's homosexual remarks that they have taken his whistle privileges away for this playoffs? It sure seems like it. And it looks like Kobe knows it.

The question is, will the whistle privileges be given back before this series is over? I think the refs have gotten their point accross to Kobe. It has been proven that Kobe is nothing but a few whistles away from being a nobody in this league.
mmm.... interesting

That would mean all NBA refs are gay

Picture Bavetta and Joey doing it :vomit:

cheguevara
04-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Refs are just protecting themselves. and lashing out and teaching a lesson at the homophobic bryant. Unfortunately I think they will give the whistle privileges back in game 5.