PDA

View Full Version : Now this is getting sad

spursince#99
04-25-2011, 09:47 AM
First we let them upset us on a game we should have won in game 1

Then we come out game 2 as if we were up 2-0 and barely edge them with little urgency

Then game 3 we come out with no urgency at all and let them beat us even with the fluke 3 by randolph that game was not going to be executed by us down the stretch

Then the tanked to get us, Tony Allen is disrespecting Ginobili with no one to come to his aid, Randolph is dancing and laughing after the game with no type of respect

They have our backs against the wall and what are we gone do? are we gone come out in this game 4 with any urgency and will to win? The more we lose, the more confidence i have in us winning, especially game 4, but they say never underestimate the heart of a championship? Well tell me where our heart is? or if we even have 1 left :depressed

boutons_deux
04-25-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm most worried about Tony quitting, disconnecting. Something's wrong with that guy

spursince#99
04-25-2011, 09:55 AM
I'm most worried about Tony quitting, disconnecting. Something's wrong with that guyFrom the expression he gave at the end of game 3 it looks as if he doesn't even care...

Dex
04-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Lakers have also lost two games already TBH. The West is a freakin' beast this year.