PDA

View Full Version : How many Detroit fouls will we expect to see?!!

Sek-cMan
06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
After watching the pistons play(granted i haven't seen many games) it has become pretty clear this is a tough hardnose bunch of cats. I was wondering how much of detroits defense is the direct reflection of fouls they simply get away with. Also wanna hear thoughts on how many fouls are the pistoons gonna use up trying to keep TD, TP ,and MG out of the paint.

Pistons < Spurs
06-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Also wanna hear thoughts on how many fouls are the pistoons gonna use up trying to keep TD, TP ,and MG out of the paint.

I think this will be somewhat of a factor for both teams.

TP and Manu can defiently get ppl in trouble while driving to the hole.

But Rip and Billups are great at drawing fouls on their opponents. Watch their jumpshots. Watch them draw little fouls all series long. And I really expect to see TP get in lots of trouble trying to stop Chauncey from posting up.

As for TD and Sheed, I see both them getting calls all series aswell....with a slight disadvantage going to Sheed.

Sense
06-07-2005, 06:46 PM
I think this will be somewhat of a factor for both teams.

TP and Manu can defiently get ppl in trouble while driving to the hole.

But Rip and Billups are great at drawing fouls on their opponents. Watch their jumpshots. Watch them draw little fouls all series long. And I really expect to see TP get in lots of trouble trying to stop Chauncey from posting up.

As for TD and Sheed, I see both them getting calls all series aswell....with a slight disadvantage going to Sheed.

From what I've seen.... The Spurs are the more physical team... Rip and Billups depend more on their jump shot than Manu and Parker do... so obviously the pistons will be in more foul trouble. I doubt TP will struggle against chauncy because he's probably one of the best point guards to defend a bigger man, he surely proved it by guarding Dirk
:lol .

TD is gonna dominate sheed and he'll continue to whine, but surely the pistons are gonna use all the big men in the bench..just like every team.