PDA

View Full Version : Pau Is Mad At Kobe For Obvious Reasons

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 05:59 PM
So why isn't Pau playing like he gives a fuck...I got all the answers...It didn't dawn on me till this morning....but when Kobe called Ref Beenie a fucking faggot this hurt Pau's heart...Kobe unbeknown to himself was disparaging Pau's brotherhood and so now Pau is going to show Kobe just how much he needs faggots...:lol...but I say let's sit the faggot down and start L.O at power forward...and Kool has a message for Pau....Fuck off faggot...:lmao

TE
04-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Kobe Bryant would never call Pau Gasol a faggot.

He probably would, nevermind.

Baseline
04-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Bryant's egotistical schtick is simply getting old, and his teammates are sick and tired of bailing him out game after game, year and year.

Dude went 6-24 in Game7 last year, shooting his own team out of a deciding game - and got completely bailed out by Pau. Yet Bryant continues to get all the glory and NONE of the blame.

DMC
04-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Hop along faggot, like your gimpy hero.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Bryant's egotistical schtick is simply getting old, and his teammates are sick and tired of bailing him out game after game, year and year.

Dude went 6-24 in Game7 last year, shooting his own team out of a deciding game - and got completely bailed out by Pau. Yet Bryant continues to get all the glory and NONE of the blame.

only in the twisted mind of a Spur fan would this sound plausible...:lol

Who cares what dude shot...Dude won the Chip...and one shouldn't focus on the last game but the series as a whole where he averaged 28...Pau is a faggot big man...and Kobe is winning chips with a faggot...

It's really Herculean of Kobe....

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Hop along faggot, like your gimpy hero.

Faggot....:lol Kool is as far from a fag than Neptune is from the Sun...

I'm surprised at you DMC...you started out of the gates all over my veiny dick...and then you cooled off some...what gives...I miss you riding my disney with such force....:lol

rayjayjohnson
04-25-2011, 06:40 PM
schtick from a faggot tbh

ChumpDumper
04-25-2011, 06:40 PM
Pau doesn't read your posts.

manufan10
04-25-2011, 06:42 PM

I'm surprised at you DMC...you started out of the gates all over my veiny dick...and then you cooled off some...what gives...I miss you riding my disney with such force....:lol

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/7532543/KoolaidMan-You-May-Not-Be-As-Gay-As-This-But-Damn-It-Youre-Trying.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=unicorn-boy

NBAfan83
04-25-2011, 06:55 PM
So why isn't Pau playing like he gives a fuck...I got all the answers...It didn't dawn on me till this morning....but when Kobe called Ref Beenie a fucking faggot this hurt Pau's heart...Kobe unbeknown to himself was disparaging Pau's brotherhood and so now Pau is going to show Kobe just how much he needs faggots...:lol...but I say let's sit the faggot down and start L.O at power forward...and Kool has a message for Pau....Fuck off faggot...:lmao

you are gay

pgardn
04-25-2011, 07:03 PM

Neptune just struck the Sun.

Fcckkn idiot...

Baseline
04-25-2011, 07:13 PM
only in the twisted mind of a Spur fan would this sound plausible...:lol

Who cares what dude shot...Dude won the Chip...and one shouldn't focus on the last game but the series as a whole where he averaged 28...Pau is a faggot big man...and Kobe is winning chips with a faggot...

It's really Herculean of Kobe....

28 shots?

Is it really Herculean of Bryant to go off game plan every night and shoot 20+ shots? If you're wondering why Pau is disgruntled, it has been established - by Phil himself - that the Laker game plan, especially against the Hornets' weak big man core, is to pound the post.

That doesn't mean shoot 20-foot fadeaways all night. It looks like 11 guys are trying to execute the game plan, and one guy isn't.

Have you ever played basketball before? The energy level of 98% of all big men is directly proportional to the number of touches they get.

Don't get me wrong - I can't stand the Lakers and I relish seeing them lose. But when Laker fans refuse to acknowledge the obvious - that Bryant is getting bailed out by his bigs over and over - it's really difficult to take you people seriously.

If Pau is disgruntled, he has every right to be. About 400+ other players in the league would give their right arms to have Pau on their team. Bryant, of course, prefers to scowl and complain about him.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 07:22 PM
28 shots?

Is it really Herculean of Bryant to go off game plan every night and shoot 20+ shots? If you're wondering why Pau is disgruntled, it has been established - by Phil himself - that the Laker game plan, especially against the Hornets' weak big man core, is to pound the post.

That doesn't mean shoot 20-foot fadeaways all night. It looks like 11 guys are trying to execute the game plan, and one guy isn't.

Have you ever played basketball before? The energy level of 98% of all big men is directly proportional to the number of touches they get.

Don't get me wrong - I can't stand the Lakers and I relish seeing them lose. But when Laker fans refuse to acknowledge the obvious - that Bryant is getting bailed out by his bigs over and over - it's really difficult to take you people seriously.

If Pau is disgruntled, he has every right to be. About 400+ other players in the league would give their right arms to have Pau on their team. Bryant, of course, prefers to scowl and complain about him.

writing a paragraph of ramblings doesn't make you smart...:lol ok butthurt dipshit...

Should I re-post my eloquent stats that shows Kobe's brilliance without Pau and Shaq as compared to MJ without Pippen...I win these types of arguments everytime....

Jordan without Pippen (5 seasons):

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team
0 NBA Defensive Player of the year

Kobe without Snaq (6 seasons):

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
5 NBA All Defense 1st Team
81 points in 1 game
62 points in 3 quarters (outscored Mavs all by himself)
4 straight 50+ pt games
30 straight 40+ games averaged 40 for a month

Kobe 3 Seasons without Shaq and Gasol:

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team
0 NBA Defensive Player of the year

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Neptune just struck the Sun.

Fcckkn idiot...

Prove it....and if you can then I'll take Pluto....but I say you're maniac lying ass 3rd world gubberment cheese eating sissy....