PDA

View Full Version : Kevin McHale Takes Nice Shot at Gregg Popovich

bluefoot
04-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Most of you probably weren't watching the TNT telecast but when Kevin McHale was doing a quick recap, he said something like it was pretty smart of Pop to hide Splitter for the first three games and then surprise the Grizzlies in game 4 with him.

The shot was there for the taking but I was wondering if McHale and Pop have some friction. I remember when some TNT sideline reporter relayed something to Pop during an end of the quarter interview and Pop said ah Kevin McHale doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. It was one of those things where you could take it as kidding but with Pop you never know. When they came back to McHale he mentioned being surprised with the disrespect and he didn't seem to be kidding.

Basketball Power
04-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Everyone should be taking a shit on Pop for not playing this guy, Spurs are up 3-0 if Splitter plays the first three games

Splitter should be getting 30min a game

Reck
04-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Kevin is right.

Somebody should really come forward and rip Pop a new one. I dont know if its age or what but he seems to be going coocoo.

medic1
04-25-2011, 08:31 PM
There buddies and just like to fuck with,each other

jeebus
04-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Well, they'll have plenty of time to fuck around with each other after the Spurs go fishing this week.