PDA

View Full Version : It's been a great ride.

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Kudos to the pock-mocked idiot for giving Splitter a chance, all I asked of him, and even though the Spurs are getting their collective face stomped into the concrete, I'm back on the wagon. Still not pleased about Bonner getting playing time, but it is what is. Plus, I don't think any personnel moves Pop could potentially make would change matters. The Grizzlies are bigger, younger, hungrier, and just plain better.

Getting beat by the 8th seed wasn't the ideal way for the Duncan/Manu/Tony era to come to an end, but I can't complain too much considering these guys won 4 championships in all. I never thought I'd see the Spurs franchise win 1, much less 4, when I became a fan in 1990.

All good things must come to end, and I can take solace in the fact that I never have been, and never will be, a Lakers fan. I'm as prideful of that fact as your average Lakers fan is of his status as an illegal alien or his membership in one of many of Los Angeles' violent street gangs.

Hopefully the Spurs can figure out what moves to make post-Duncan, an era that officially begun tonight.

Time will tell.

Until then, :toast to all of you.

Frenzy
04-25-2011, 09:29 PM
Ur Sig is the reason.

21_Blessings
04-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Kill yourself

:bking

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Kudos to the pock-mocked idiot for giving Splitter a chance, all I asked of him, and even though the Spurs are getting their collective face stomped into the concrete, I'm back on the wagon. Still not pleased about Bonner getting playing time, but it is what is. Plus, I don't think any personnel moves Pop could potentially make would change matters. The Grizzlies are bigger, younger, hungrier, and just plain better.

Getting beat by the 8th seed wasn't the ideal way for the Duncan/Manu/Tony era to come to an end, but I can't complain too much considering these guys won 4 championships in all. I never thought I'd see the Spurs franchise win 1, much less 4, when I became a fan in 1990.

All good things must come to end, and I can take solace in the fact that I never have been, and never will be, a Lakers fan. I'm as prideful of that fact as your average Lakers fan is of his status as an illegal alien or his membership in one of many of Los Angeles' violent street gangs.

Hopefully the Spurs can figure out what moves to make post-Duncan, an era that officially begun tonight.

Time will tell.

So.....How does it feel: :lmao

kKEh_lssV2U

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Kill yourself

:bking

lol Chargers. lol at caddying for Ryan Leaf and having him being a douchebag to you.

Red Hawk #21
04-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Wow, I can't believe the Grizzlies are really about to pull this off! I mean, seriously?

Red Hawk #21
So.....How does it feel: :lmao

kKEh_lssV2U

Koolaid, you are a Battyman.

Chris
Only thing that could make this season better at this point is the Lakers losing to the Hornets.

cobbler
04-25-2011, 09:35 PM
So you gave up on your team and are now back on the spurs bandwagon to post that it's all over with games still yet to be played. Classic. :toast

Thank god you're NOT a Laker fan.

And BTW. Should the Spurs lose it won't be Timmy going out to a number 8 seed. I will be Timmy going out to a skunker by the Suns followed by crumbling to the 8th seed Laker farm team. Ahhh the trade that just keeps giving! :toast

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 09:35 PM
So you gave up on your team and are now back on the spurs bandwagon to post that it's all over with games still yet to be played. Classic. :toast

And BTW. Should the Spurs lose it won't be Timmy going out to a number 8 seed. I will be Timmy going out to a skunker by the Suns followed by crumbling to the 8th seed Laker farm team. Ahhh the trade that just keeps giving! :toast

I can walk, you can't.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 09:37 PM
I can walk, you can't.

tee, hee.

I can breathe you can't

tee, hee X 2.

Red Hawk #21
04-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Only thing that could make this season better at this point is the Lakers losing to the Hornets.

Do you really think Emperor Stern would allow that to happen? Stern is probably bustin a nut to the thought of a Lakers-Bulls or Lakers-Heat finals somewhere right now.

cobbler
04-25-2011, 09:40 PM
I can walk, you can't.

tee, hee.

So under your skin that you have nothing. Classic! :toast

And it's only going to get worse as you see #17 held high. :lol:lobt2::lol

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 09:42 PM

what he said....:lol

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 09:47 PM

Nah, I lost all respect for you after you made it clear you support welching as long as it's one of your Laker brothers doing it.

So I'm letting the handicap smack fly your way without a care in the world.

Tell you what, I'll bet you 200.00 the Lakers don't win number 17 this year. And none of this escrowing with Kori bullshit. Straight up man-to-man, on the honor system.

Chris
04-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Do you really think Emperor Stern would allow that to happen? Stern is probably bustin a nut to the thought of a Lakers-Bulls or Lakers-Heat finals somewhere right now.

I'm not sold on the Stern theory that he controls everything and is the puppetmaster of the NBA. When Donaghy got arrested and convicted, I thought little more of it than someone(s) trying to make some money on the side. I believe Stern would like a scenario that which you described, considering the outstanding revenue it would generate and ratings from the casual NBA fan, but not at the expense of rigging games to favor certain teams.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2011, 09:51 PM
I hope you so pissed you get an ulcer.

I'm with ya so as long as that Ulcer is in his ass...:lol

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 09:52 PM
I hope you so pissed you get an ulcer.

Cobbler's offline.

Wanna take this action?

Nah, I lost all respect for you after you made it clear you support welching as long as it's one of your Laker brothers doing it.

Tell you what, I'll bet you 200.00 the Lakers don't win number 17 this year. And none of this escrowing with Kori bullshit. Straight up man-to-man, on the honor system.

SomeCallMeTim
04-25-2011, 10:01 PM

Mmmm, classy.

Good to see Spurs fans jumping ship so early. Series isn't done, I've seen this movie before, 06 Lakers vs. Suns. I think Memphis still probably takes this, but it's the exact same hill the Lakers faced in 06: the favorite probably wins Game 5 and 7 so all the pressure is on the 'dog in Game 6.

sal_chicha
04-25-2011, 10:04 PM
I hope this thread is from 2007,because the ride ended back then.

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Mmmm, classy.

Good to see Spurs fans jumping ship so early. Series isn't done, I've seen this movie before, 06 Lakers vs. Suns. I think Memphis still probably takes this, but it's the exact same hill the Lakers faced in 06: the favorite probably wins Game 5 and 7 so all the pressure is on the 'dog in Game 6.

Cobbler deserves it, to be honest.

The guy is one of the biggest douchebags here.

LkrFan
04-25-2011, 10:13 PM
LkrFan salutes the Spurs:

Wn_iz8z2AGw

:lol

hobbler
04-25-2011, 10:17 PM

The guy is one of the biggest douchebags here.

You're the douche bag using wheelchair smack. And :lol at you for thinking I care about your stupid bet. I've got 17 rings damn near in the bag and I'm going to waste time making bets with a fan who's never even repeated? gmafb :lol

SomeCallMeTim
04-25-2011, 10:23 PM

Nobody deserves it, tbh.

At any rate, the championship this year seems pretty wide open to me. I think all the main contenders have big question marks. Anyone who thinks OKC, Chicago, Miami, or LA is a sure thing sees something I don't.

I'll stick with my heart and pick LA to take it.

cobbler
04-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Mid melting down almost weekly now. How cute!

I never ever condoned welching and in fact told Kool if he didnt pay, to do so, on numerous occasions. I just don't care that it was against DPG nor am I inclined to believe him due to all the BS he had tossed my way prior. It's done an over and the hypocrisy of certain spur fans was clearly shown.

And I just keep flying the P&G and support my team through thick and thin. That it bothers you to the point that you have to resort to chair smack though you said you never would again... Precious! Simply precious!!!

As for the bet. Sorry. You know the saying... burned once... :toast

Dr House
04-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Mid melting down almost weekly now. How cute!

I never ever condoned welching and in fact told Kool if he didnt pay, to do so, on numerous occasions. I just don't care that it was against DPG nor am I inclined to believe him due to all the BS he had tossed my way prior. It's done an over and the hypocrisy of certain spur fans was clearly shown.

And I just keep flying the P&G and support my team through thick and thin. That it bothers you to the point that you have to resort to chair smack though you said you never would again... Precious! Simply precious!!!

Great GREAT post buddy!:toast

Welching is for losers but when a LakerFan does it then lies to everyone on the internet about how much money they have, it's totally fucking awesome!! And then of course Kool-Aid Man goes to Las Vegas and spends half his time making threads on spurstalk. God, I just want to go over to his place and suck his dick right now!!

Hey man, are you still in LA? Once we win #17 I'd like to meet up sometime, maybe take a stroll on the beach, then gay buttsex after. Your call man.

Riddler
04-25-2011, 10:46 PM

g! :toast

:lol Thats the exact definition of a Laker fan

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 10:47 PM

That's before you became bitchmade following the AIDS/DPG debacle. It was obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temp that Kool didn't pay, but yet you sat there (no pun intended, really) and essentially endorsed what he did when you attempted to turn things around by claiming you didn't have enough evidence to believe one over the other and then call out Spurs fans for their "hypocrisy." You could've simply called out AIDS for the faggot he is, but since he sports the same team colors as you do, you couldn't bring yourself to talk ill of a fellow Lakerfan. It was a chickenshit move on your part.

Pussy.

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Great GREAT post buddy!:toast

Welching is for losers but when a LakerFan does it then lies to everyone on the internet about how much money they have, it's totally fucking awesome!! And then of course Kool-Aid Man goes to Las Vegas and spends half his time making threads on spurstalk. God, I just want to go over to his place and suck his dick right now!!

Hey man, are you still in LA? Once we win #17 I'd like to meet up sometime, maybe take a stroll on the beach, then gay buttsex after. Your call man.

The goods.

Darrin
04-25-2011, 11:00 PM

Time will tell.

SvXhtLR0AB4
Start it at 4:00

5-1jgNhopNo

And if it doesn't happen, and the era comes to a close, I want you to watch this one. And remember sports place in society, have its perspective in your life.

HuoVM9nm42E

TipsytheLurker
04-25-2011, 11:28 PM
So there is not a single laker pussy on this board that won't take MP's action?

SomeCallMeTim
04-25-2011, 11:34 PM
So there is not a single laker pussy on this board that won't take MP's action?

Taking a "Team X vs. The Field" is a sucker's bet this year, I don't care which team you're picking.

Tell you what, I'll turn it around and give you your choice of any team. Take your pick. You take your team, I'll take the field, same terms as proposed, even odds $200.

cobbler
04-25-2011, 11:35 PM
That's before you became bitchmade following the AIDS/DPG debacle. It was obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temp that Kool didn't pay, but yet you sat there (no pun intended, really) and essentially endorsed what he did when you attempted to turn things around by claiming you didn't have enough evidence to believe one over the other and then call out Spurs fans for their "hypocrisy." You could've simply called out AIDS for the faggot he is, but since he sports the same team colors as you do, you couldn't bring yourself to talk ill of a fellow Lakerfan. It was a chickenshit move on your part.

Yeah yeah. You are who you are Mid. I don't know why you are so upset. I told Kool on multiple occasions to pay if he didn't. Now I may not have the genius IQ you pocess but with all the people here with multiple trolls etc I couldn't tell you DPG and Kool aren't the same guy with any certainty. So why should i belive a guy who has given me crap for over a year as opposed to someone who has never bothered me in the least? Just cause you say so?

My actions had nothing to do with team colors. I am beyond reproach in the the betting arena.

Pussy.

Yep! Under your skin.

So if the Spurs win Wednesday... do you quit on them again before the 6th game? :lol

TipsytheLurker
04-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Taking a "Team X vs. The Field" is a sucker's bet this year, I don't care which team you're picking.

Tell you what, I'll turn it around and give you your choice of any team. Take your pick. You take your team, I'll take the field, same terms as proposed, even odds $200.

I'll take the Lakers for $200. You bet against your own team?

SomeCallMeTim
04-25-2011, 11:43 PM
I'll take the Lakers for $200. You bet against your own team?

:lol I was reeeeally hoping you wouldn't say that.

I already said they're my pick to win it all, but that's picking with my heart. Picking them or any team at even odds to win it all is still a sucker's bet.

I've never bet against my own team and would rather not start now. Can I interest you in a team with 2 of the NBA's top 3 players? Perhaps a team with HCA throughout the playoffs and the MVP-elect?

TipsytheLurker
04-25-2011, 11:47 PM
:lol I was reeeeally hoping you wouldn't say that.

I already said they're my pick to win it all, but that's picking with my heart. Picking them or any team at even odds to win it all is still a sucker's bet.

I've never bet against my own team and would rather not start now. Can I interest you in a team with 2 of the NBA's top 3 players? Perhaps a team with HCA throughout the playoffs and the MVP-elect?

no thanks. a suckers bet is a suckers bet. if $200 dollars is not enough to get you to bet against your own team, how much is?

4>0rings
04-25-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm so drunk I cant read half these thrreads, but fuck it... Iam dead and I hope Pops happy

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Yeah yeah. You are who you are Mid. I don't know why you are so upset. I told Kool on multiple occasions to pay if he didn't. Now I may not have the genius IQ you pocess but with all the people here with multiple trolls etc I couldn't tell you DPG and Kool aren't the same guy with any certainty. So why should i belive a guy who has given me crap for over a year as opposed to someone who has never bothered me in the least? Just cause you say so?

DPG is a known person on this board. Other posters have met him in real life and he's shown himself to be relatively reputable. On the other hand, Kool has trolled from day 1 and has no real identity. He claims to live in LA when it's been proven that he doesn't. Also, the way he was acting made it obvious he didn't pay. Chris Richards never bothered me in the least, either, whereas I been jawing with you from the start. So why should I take his word over yours?

You know why? Because it was fuckin' obvious he didn't pay you.

My actions had nothing to do with team colors. I am beyond reproach in the the betting arena.

Yeah they did, and no you're not. If a Lakers fan is the one doing the welching, you'd rather call out the board for their hypocrisy than chastise the person who is really in the wrong. Oh, lookie here, Kool is still on your friend's list.

Yeah, you don't support welchers.

So if the Spurs win Wednesday... do you quit on them again before the 6th game? :lol

Depends. If Popovich continues his suspect decision making, I just might. I understand criticizing your coach and team is a foreign concept to a shameless homer like you, but some of us don't like to stand in silence and watch as the coach makes stupid decision after decision.

SomeCallMeTim
04-25-2011, 11:59 PM
no thanks. a suckers bet is a suckers bet. if $200 dollars is not enough to get you to bet against your own team, how much is?

Sorry, can't do it. Couldn't bring myself (even in part) to root against my favorite team.

4>0rings
04-26-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm gonna board the Spurs plane and start windmilling bitches like Tony Allen did. Some ones gotta pull alpha status in this bitch.

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2011, 12:04 AM
wrong.

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Sorry, can't do it. Couldn't bring myself (even in part) to root against my favorite team.

MP's taking the non laker field and you wont take his action either. Has he burned you in the past?

Mike D
04-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Seeing your bitch ass melt down is so beautiful. No pride.

And you deserve no respect or pity. You pounded your chest and screamed at the top of your voice. Now bend over, get your ass pounded as youve earned, and bite your lip to muffle the cries. Because frankly, MP, no one cares.

SomeCallMeTim
04-26-2011, 12:51 AM
MP's taking the non laker field and you wont take his action either. Has he burned you in the past?

No, midnight seems like a good enough guy. He's proposing taking the field vs. the Lakers. At even odds, that's not a good bet, even if my heart says the Lakers are the favorites. Their favorite status is slight. Let's say at best they're 3:1. Bulls 4:1, Heat 9:2, OKC 5:1, Boston 10:1, etc. Still means the Lakers have a 2-in-3 shot of losing their last game this year.

Therefore, taking the field is the smart bet. Which I'm willing to do, except against my own team... head says that's a smart bet, but don't want to divide my loyalties. Would prefer to root wholeheartedly for my own team and enjoy the games rather than (even in small part) feel compelled to root against them.

ChrisRichards
04-26-2011, 12:56 AM
DPG is a known person on this board. Other posters have met him in real life and he's shown himself to be relatively reputable. On the other hand, Kool has trolled from day 1 and has no real identity. He claims to live in LA when it's been proven that he doesn't. Also, the way he was acting made it obvious he didn't pay. Chris Richards never bothered me in the least, either, whereas I been jawing with you from the start. So why should I take his word over yours?

You know why? Because it was fuckin' obvious he didn't pay you.

Yeah they did, and no you're not. If a Lakers fan is the one doing the welching, you'd rather call out the board for their hypocrisy than chastise the person who is really in the wrong. Oh, lookie here, Kool is still on your friend's list.

Depends. If Popovich continues his suspect decision making, I just might. I understand criticizing your coach and team is a foreign concept to a shameless homer like you, but some of us don't like to stand in silence and watch as the coach makes stupid decision after decision.
The goods. All of it.

4>0rings
04-26-2011, 12:57 AM
WTkCLmsDPaA&feature=related

John Basedow
04-26-2011, 01:04 AM
I wanna kick Darrin's ass.

midnightpulp
04-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Seeing your bitch ass melt down is so beautiful. No pride.

And you deserve no respect or pity. You pounded your chest and screamed at the top of your voice. Now bend over, get your ass pounded as youve earned, and bite your lip to muffle the cries. Because frankly, MP, no one cares.

Link?

I declared your asshole team the faves from day one and never looked back.

cobbler
04-26-2011, 03:01 AM

You know why? Because it was fuckin' obvious he didn't pay you .

And yet you never say shit to him or give anyone else shit for dealing with him like you do Kool and those who converse with him. You are the one who spews the Laker hate. You are the one who gets off on all the trolling. Tonight is a prime example. You can't even make a man to man bet with Luva without pulling the Kool card as if your bet with him has anything to do with Kool. You say DPG is known and met people. Cool! However, I've never met him and all he's ever done is try to give me grief. Reputable with respect to what? I treat people how they treat me.

Again, I don't really grasp how my telling Kool to pay up if he didn't isn't calling him out. My stance on welching is well known even to the tune of covering the welch against me in support of this site you so feel the need police, pass judgement, and spew your hate on.

Friends list? You have no doubt seen it more than me. Thanks for the interest though. No doubt part of your hall monitoring duties around here MR Mensa.

I critize our coach and players all the time. I just happen to have more confidence in my team figuring it out than you do in yours. I don't blame you TBH. Criticizing and tucking tale by telling everyone daily that your taking your ball and going home are two completely different animals. It's not like many of us have't been telling you this all year. So yeah.... I'm a self admitted Laker homer.

Funny how you give me shit for being a homer and using the "we" term when describing the P&G yet you feel your standing up and voicing your displeasure with Pop somehow makes a difference. Aparently Pop hasn't heard of that elevated IQ of yours. Maybe you should scream louder?

And best thing about it, above the winning atmosphere and all the joys that come with it, is that the haters like you have to watch it all happen over and over again while I just sit back, grin, and say:

they never learn...

badfish22
04-26-2011, 03:35 AM
I treat people how they treat me.

If I saw you pull into a handicapped spot, I wouldn't get upset.

Your move.

ogait
04-26-2011, 03:46 AM

Ye an interesting concept. Show up after a bad loss. You should try it someday.

cobbler
04-26-2011, 04:01 AM
Ye an interesting concept. Show up after a bad loss. You should try it someday.

Here all the time. I have no problem tipping my hat to teams that beat ours. Just haven't had to for a series in a couple years. :toast