PDA

View Full Version : I miss....

MannyIsGod
04-25-2011, 10:10 PM
When Spurstalk was FSP (http://www.fullsportpress.com/artman/publish/index.shtml).I miss when Marcus Bryant and Ghost Writer went at it day and night. I miss when we actually had GTGs and witnessed great comebacks and awesome wins. I miss when Sequ was at risk of being killed when he showed up to GTGs. I miss when EHJ's SPAM post wasn't a tradition but was a cool new thing. I miss when the Spurs still won titles (LOL :( ). I miss Rasho Nesterovic and his blue lips that Angel Luv and Rashofan fought over. I miss when the only Spur at risk of quiting was Beno. I miss when Mouse still thought Slomo was Russian. I miss when 1Billups1 taunted the Quattro. I miss when Ginofan was debating on meeting The Truth. I miss when GNSF wasn't a rampant disease and Spurs fans on this site didn't troll other Spurs fans harder than Mavsfan (sup Benefactor). I miss when Whottttt was still here. I miss when the Mookie Crew were new up and comers. I miss when JohnnyBlaze47 nearly killed many happy Spurs fans in the back of his truck. I miss Slovenian Brandy. I miss when Patrick Davis told us stories of Mexican Hookers. I miss when Trainwreck decorated Kori's deck.

MannyIsGod
04-25-2011, 10:18 PM
BTW wtf Timvp did you register the fullsportpress domain for eternity? :lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Nice post, Manny. I second that emotion.

jaffies
04-25-2011, 10:22 PM
:lol

Marco
04-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Good old days. Newbies don't know what they missed.

Marcus Bryant
04-25-2011, 10:24 PM
I miss "Kersey for Abdur-Rahim" myself.

MannyIsGod
04-25-2011, 10:25 PM
LOL Jaffies.

I miss when random Aussies wandered around SA with an Australian flag as a cape. I miss when a certain dutch poster introduced himself to me over a urinal. I miss when I almost lost my GF to a Lance Bass lookalike poster. I miss when I would get recognized by my double bird avatar. I miss when Sequ's prison friends nearly killed Brian Bird.

MannyIsGod
04-25-2011, 10:27 PM
I miss "Kersey for Abdur-Rahim" myself.

Or the plans to sign Shawn Marion or Dwight Howard. Or the Shane Heal threads. Or the Derrick Dial fiasco. :lmao!!! Derrick fucking Dial. Chris Whitney > Parker. BAMA and HOYA.

Slomo
04-25-2011, 10:32 PM
I miss Looter running down the stairs at break neck speed. I miss getting upgraded by AVIS just because I came from Slovenia. I miss chicken fried steak (which is still the most illogical named dish). I miss Mouse doing handstands on Kori's deck. I miss Shiner Bock. I miss the halftime meetings at the SBC center. I miss Buffalo wings.

Yeah, I miss the GTGs too.

baseline bum
04-25-2011, 10:35 PM
I miss the days when Manny was a n00b here.

baseline bum
04-25-2011, 10:36 PM
I miss kluby's updates on the mexicans playing in the street,

baseline bum
04-25-2011, 10:38 PM
I miss when Sequ wasn't the most optimistic poster on the site. :lol

MannyIsGod
04-25-2011, 10:38 PM
I miss when Canadian posters begged Kori not to be banned.

MannyIsGod
04-25-2011, 10:39 PM
i miss when sequ wasn't the most optimistic poster on the site. :lol

rofl

MannyIsGod
04-25-2011, 10:39 PM
I miss Trinity basketball (A LOT).

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-25-2011, 10:42 PM
I miss all the fun laughing at Tpark for being such a Popobitch homer. Where is that guy anyway?

And the great Spurstalk/Crusty Garza banfest.