PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need Land for practice.

Flea
06-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Does anyone have access to land or know of any business, park, school or Church that would be willing to rent land to a youth soccer organization? We are looking for practice fields in the Alamo Heights/ North East/ Ft Sam Houston area......preferably with lights.

I would appreciate any suggestions. THANKS!

scott
06-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Ask Ed Garza if you can borrow his backyard.

What about any of the various parks in the area?

Carnie
06-07-2005, 11:51 PM
You can play at ft samm. what seems to be the problem? i know the two star General at that base. he does not want bad press, and ask TimVp how fast I can get KSAT on his ass :lmao

Al Sharpton
06-08-2005, 12:47 AM
E mail Crazyone he has land in back of his church,

spurster
06-08-2005, 08:06 AM
No one is using the Alamodome.

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Have you tried calling NEISD? I know they let Alamo Heights Little League use their fields for practices...

I have no idea if they'd be agreeable to something like that, but it's worth a phone call...

:)

Flea
06-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. AHFSH league uses the FT Sam fields. Some of the parks are already being used by other leagues and some just don't have enough space. Our team is currently part of a league but we are considering breaking off because of changes that have been made. We could join a league like NEYSO and use their playing fields for games but we don't want to practice over there because the drive would be too inconvenient for people.

Steve Perry
06-12-2005, 12:19 AM
No one is using the Alamodome.

:lmao

gophergeorge
06-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Dear Flea,

I am willing to let you use Neverland. Don't worry about
what you have heard about me. It is not true.

Love,

Michael

samikeyp
06-13-2005, 11:16 AM
E mail Crazyone he has land in back of his church,

Does Crazy's church have a softball field?

Flea
06-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Dear Flea,

I am willing to let you use Neverland. Don't worry about
what you have heard about me. It is not true.

Love,

Michael

:lol

CrazyOne
06-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Sorry... we've got some space on our property, but it's not enough for soccer practice, and it's not leveled (primarily thanks to the apes who think it's fun to do doughnuts in our yard after it rains). Have you spoken to the folks at Ladybird Johnson park?