PDA

View Full Version : Things may look bad but it ain't over....

SequSpur
04-25-2011, 10:29 PM
2 of the next 3 games are at home. Have some faith! The Grizzlies were on fire tonight, I don't give a shit who played. Drob, MJ, Kobe...fuck it, they were on in the second half... Props to them.

I ain't giving up hope.. Fuck that. It ain't over yet.

Spurs in 7.

:flag:

Do we really have Bonner and RJ for three more years? :(

Spursmania
04-25-2011, 10:31 PM
You drunk?

tlongII
04-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Blazers in 7.

mexicanjunior
04-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Your threads are funny...

Juggity
04-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Sequ, True Fan

Warlord23
04-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Sequ is right. The Spurs just need to play good enough to win at home, and try and steal one on the road. They may yet escape this series.

However, the bigger point is: they are simply delaying the inevitable. Pop is out of ideas, and the Spurs will get flattened by OKC or any of the other contending teams. This season is going to end in a painful playoff defeat that exposes all our weaknesses.

I'm not bummed about this series per se, I'm just saddened by how this once-proud team looks on the court against legit playoff opposition.

8FOR!3
04-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Fuck yeah Sequ, tell em.

Buddy Holly
04-25-2011, 10:40 PM
I believe!

TampaDude
04-25-2011, 10:40 PM
It's OVER.

thOOdee
04-25-2011, 10:43 PM
i have faith!!!!!!

8FOR!3
04-25-2011, 10:44 PM
It's OVER.

Just like your schtick

Sigz
04-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Midget.

rayray2k8
04-25-2011, 10:53 PM
2 of the next 3 games are at home. Have some faith! The Grizzlies were on fire tonight, I don't give a shit who played. Drob, MJ, Kobe...fuck it, they were on in the second half... Props to them.

Spurs in 7.

Till the wheels fall off eh?

It's OVER.

Just kill yourself... Seriously..
BE GONE!

Obstructed_View
04-25-2011, 10:55 PM
The Spurs just have to be the team that was nearly impossible to beat at home, and really tough to beat on the road.

Twin Towers. Spurs in seven.

InRareForm
04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Lets just focus putting up a win for the next game first

Obstructed_View
04-25-2011, 11:01 PM
Lets just focus putting up a win for the next game first

Yeah, my focus is going to help the Spurs, just like my lineup suggestions have helped them win the last four years.

KaiRMD1
04-25-2011, 11:01 PM
You know, a Raja Bell type choke-takedown can give us the series.

Holden_Caulfield
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
maybe the big three should start crying....

it worked for the heat.

TE
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
I still believe.

NewJerSpur
04-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Blazers in 7.

Easy pal......but I can see it going to a 7th game wih HC being the deciding factor.

GSH
04-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Haha. Sequ, you never cease to confuse the shit out of me. You were giving up on them all season, saying stuff like: "I agree with Laker fan...Spurs are built (this year) for regular season wins against shitty teams. Spurs can't beat LA, Boston, Orlando, Miami or Dallas....Maybe not even the Hornets" Now they're down 3-1, and coming off an absolutely pitiful second half collapse, and you're a true believer?

I'd ask for some of what you're having, but honestly I'd be too afraid. I mean that in a good way though.:lol

crc21209
04-25-2011, 11:24 PM
I'll never give up on the Big 3. As long as they win Game 5 at home, (Which I believe they will) all they have to do is get Game 6 on the road and bring this bitch back home!

Dex
04-25-2011, 11:25 PM
:tu

Rick Von Braun
04-26-2011, 12:01 AM

Spurs in 7.

Wow :wow

This was one of the worst 2nd half's in Spurs history, not because of the loss, but because of how badly they played. They honestly looked old out there.

However, this is one of the few times I have to agree with Sequ.

It ain't over yet.

Win the next one. Put pressure on Memphis for Game 6.

That's all we can hope for.

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 12:25 AM
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/june2008/fat_lady_sings.jpg

stealthjbravo
04-26-2011, 12:26 AM
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/june2008/fat_lady_sings.jpg

lol, this

sammy
04-26-2011, 12:28 AM
It's not over until the fat lady sings so I am not giving up on this team! Spurs in 7! Go Spurs Go!:toast

Splits
04-26-2011, 12:29 AM
If any team, during any season, is capable of overcoming a 1-3 hole with 2 of the final 3 at home, it is the Spurs. Imagine the spark it would light if they are able to pull it off? Game 5 could be the first win of the 15 we need for the chip.

gospursgojas
04-26-2011, 12:31 AM
This shit is happening.

Someone between Tim, Manu, hell even Pop HAS to have some heart left to light the fire this team needs.

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 12:57 AM
This shit is happening.

Someone between Tim, Manu, hell even Pop HAS to have some heart left to light the fire this team needs.

what's the point? even if they could muster the fire to pull off a miracle and win this series, they've been revealed as a paper tiger. they would just get smoked in the second round.

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 12:57 AM
If any team, during any season, is capable of overcoming a 1-3 hole with 2 of the final 3 at home, it is the Spurs. Imagine the spark it would light if they are able to pull it off? Game 5 could be the first win of the 15 we need for the chip.

how drunk are you?

Splits
04-26-2011, 01:08 AM
how drunk are you?

Pretty wasted. But I've seen greater comebacks by lesser teams under greater circumcision, errrr, circumstances.

Man In Black
04-26-2011, 02:55 AM
Okay....why not? Until Boston beat the Yanks from down 0-3 to beat them 4-3, NO MLB team had ever came back from an 0-3 deficit. They lived around the question, WHY NOT US?

The Spurs need that same mentality, why not them? They need to start playing like a true #1 instead of this shadow puppet version controlled by the NBA-CIA.

They've come back to force a game 7 after being down 3-1. Now I'd like to see them come back and win a game 7.

Obstructed_View
04-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Either the Spurs are good enough to win a championship, in which case they can win this series, or they were pretenders all along, in which case they're doing us a favor by calling Cancun as soon as humanly possible.

jimo2305
04-26-2011, 03:07 AM
we ain't goin' nowhere..

this shit ain't over yet.. not if we can help it..

however this loss has helped show real vs fake fans..

Fpoonsie
04-26-2011, 03:14 AM
however this loss has helped show real vs fake fans..

:lol

What a faggot...

ogait
04-26-2011, 04:28 AM
what's the point? even if they could muster the fire to pull off a miracle and win this series, they've been revealed as a paper tiger. they would just get smoked in the second round.

The point is to go as far as possible. Loosing in six is still better than loosing in five. Loosing in the second round is still better than loosing in the first.

Spurs fans are spoiled in the sense that anything short of a championship will be considered a failure. Those days are over but it doens't mean they shouldn't fight for the better, even if it's plain obvious that the ultimate goal won't be achieved.

All the season I thougth this team ceiling was the West finals, I never believed they had any chance to go for championship. But I still believe they can beat Memphis, and even if they don't I just hope they go down trying it.

LnGrrrR
04-26-2011, 04:45 AM

Spurs in 7.

:tu

Keep the faith.

siraulo23
04-26-2011, 04:55 AM
I'd love to think that the Spurs have too much pride to go down against the no.8 seed in 5 games in front of their homecourt, and I still believe

but the Spurs already quit, and its over in a close one in SA.

alfahdlan
04-26-2011, 05:56 AM
Come on guys. Any moment we'll gonna have maybe the final stand of the season. We might as well show our support together one last time. The fat lady is still eating. It aint over. :nope :flag:

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2011, 06:02 AM
final stand? fck that shit only pop throws in the white towel with his shitty rotations during games

if we were to make a final stand, it wouldve been at the start of the series playing like a real no.1 seed, not this horse shit

Spurs and Mavs fan
04-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Sometimes it's not over even when the fat lady sings.

Spurs and Mavs fan
04-26-2011, 06:03 AM
Come on guys - this is going to be like the 2006 WCSF, except that we're actually going to come back all the way from 3-1 and finish it this time.

Cessation
04-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Damn, and I thought spurs ceiling was WCF, lol. The joke's on you spurfan.

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-26-2011, 07:50 AM
I know we can win Game 5 and 7 at home, but it's that damn game 6 at Memphis that we have got to win at. Spurs haven't won there all season.

Kuestmaster
04-26-2011, 08:05 AM
you know, it ain't over until the fat lady signs... Go Spurs Go!!!:flag:

Manu-of-steel
04-26-2011, 08:08 AM
I still believe!

jiggy_55
04-26-2011, 08:17 AM
you know, it ain't over until the fat lady signs... Go Spurs Go!!!:flag:

Lets' go! Spurs in fucking 7!

Josepatches_
04-26-2011, 08:18 AM
We have to win game 5.Then we'll see.

Right now it seems to be over but at the beginning of the playoffs I'm sure everybody believed we were going to steal at least one game in Memphis.

We have to win 3 straight games against Memphis,2 of them at home.Yes,it will be difficult playing like shit but they aren't Miami or Boston

Josepatches_
04-26-2011, 08:21 AM
And I'm pretty sure we'll if the refs playing for us like they did yesterday with Memphis.

Refs were who put Memphis up by 8 after the halftime.

hater
04-26-2011, 08:24 AM
oh Jesus. Wake the fuck up. It's over.

hater
04-26-2011, 08:25 AM
if we had to blame 1 guy. It's clearly Pop. No adjustments whatsoever since game 1. Fucking idiot.

Bruno
04-26-2011, 08:34 AM
IF, and that's a big if, Spurs still believe in themselves, they can still win this series. Spurs are more talented than Grizzlies by a significant margin.

KuntryDude
04-26-2011, 08:37 AM
You guys are funny! I guess you haven't been watching the same Spurs and coaching that I've been watching the entire series. This shit is over. Period.

Tp9gospursgo
04-26-2011, 08:40 AM
I think we were very unlucky in getting Memphis in the first round. They match up extremely well with us. I would hate for our whole season to go down the drain to go down like this. Lets take it to at least six games. GO SPURS GO! I still BELIEVE!

hater
04-26-2011, 08:40 AM
You guys are funny! I guess you haven't been watching the same Spurs and coaching that I've been watching the entire series. This shit is over. Period.

word.

When fan starts hoping for the illogical, that's when fan needs to realize they are being delusional.

hoping for a miracle is fine. But 3 miracles in a row? :lol

KuntryDude
04-26-2011, 08:56 AM
I think we were very unlucky in getting Memphis in the first round. They match up extremely well with us. I would hate for our whole season to go down the drain to go down like this. Lets take it to at least six games. GO SPURS GO! I still BELIEVE!

The problem is that we don't match up very well w/ them. What's frustrating is that we have the right pieces to match up, but Pop chooses otherwise.

The Grizz basically called us out even before the WC playoffs were officially set. Where do they do that shit? Callin' out the #1 team in the West and owning them?

TheManFromAcme
04-26-2011, 09:09 AM
I don't think it's over either. Spurs just need to look at each game one at a time. They pull out game 5, all of a sudden ALL the pressure shifts to Memphis. They'll have to close out at home which will be a new experience for most of them. All S.A. has to do is lure them back home for the finish. Tough task, but not impossible. Spurs just got to win the next one.

I believe Manu, Tony and Tim will pull out one within themselves. They're more than capable.

They're old but not finished just yet. Good luck to you guys. :tu

guzmangm
04-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Just have to win the next game (which they can) and go from there.

lebomb
04-26-2011, 09:48 AM
LMAO............ this shit is technically, yet not officially over. Give it one more day though. :lmao

Horse
04-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Sequ is right. The Spurs just need to play good enough to win at home, and try and steal one on the road. They may yet escape this series.

However, the bigger point is: they are simply delaying the inevitable. Pop is out of ideas, and the Spurs will get flattened by OKC or any of the other contending teams. This season is going to end in a painful playoff defeat that exposes all our weaknesses.

I'm not bummed about this series per se, I'm just saddened by how this once-proud team looks on the court against legit playoff opposition.
I know it sounds crazy but I think they'll be less trouble against OKC it's a matchup thing. memphis has length and bulk, perkins is the only one on OKC with both. I think Blair would do fine against them cause he could push them around. I just hope we get a chance to find out.

Isitjustme?
04-26-2011, 12:50 PM

What a faggot...

Whats with the Dirk pics?

Oh, Gee!!
04-26-2011, 12:56 PM
spurs gave up midway though the 3rd quarter of game 4. I'll be surprised if they actually have 5 players show up for game 5.

GrandeDavid
04-26-2011, 12:59 PM
The thing that's admirable about Memphis is their defensive tenacity. I couldn't believe that Gary Neal didn't even come close to sniffing an open three. Just crazy hustle. Spurs need to go smash mouth Wednesday and see what happens.

tdb
04-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Game 1: Manu out, Battier hits lucky 3
Game 2: Spurs win
Game 3: Z-Bo hits lucky 3
Game 4: Spurs playoff blowout loss (happens almost every year)
Game 5: Spurs' backs against the wall, win at home, force Game 6
Game 6: Spurs finally win on the road like they should, force series back to SA
Game 7: Spurs become 9th team in NBA history to come back from 3-1 deficit!

Go Spurs Go!

beachwood
04-26-2011, 01:13 PM
IF, and that's a big if, Spurs still believe in themselves, they can still win this series. Spurs are more talented than Grizzlies by a significant margin.

Grizzlies are playing with more heart and determination. Spurs are not playing with any fire or purpose. Talent is useless if a player has no heart.

Mugen
04-26-2011, 01:20 PM
It can certainly be done. I do think we win comfortably in Game 5. Game 6 will be extremely tough to win, though.

To me this team feels more like the 07 Mavs rather than the 06 Suns. I think the series ends in 6 but I'll gladly be wrong.

spurtech09
04-26-2011, 01:24 PM
if sequ believes we all should believe....spurs have a chance to win wednesday so the spurs better bring there A game....lets see how things go

tmtcsc
04-26-2011, 01:32 PM
If we're truly seeing the last of the Big 3, I want them to go as far as they can. Last night was an abomination. These guys are champions and still have pride. My emotions got the best of me and spouted off my negative cynicism.

The truth is, I owe this team my support until the final buzzer. Four titles, great memories and bragging rights has earned it from me.

GO SPURS !!!! It aint over until its over.

Spurs in 7.

Spur|n|Austin
04-26-2011, 01:40 PM
It's OVER.

All season you go on and on about how the Spurs are taking the title this season, pretty much acting like it was in the bag. Now when our boys have their backs against the wall your jumping off the wagon. Well adios, don't let the door hit cha on the way out..

TampaDude
04-26-2011, 02:19 PM

^ Warlord with the goods... :toast

TampaDude
04-26-2011, 02:21 PM
All season you go on and on about how the Spurs are taking the title this season, pretty much acting like it was in the bag. Now when our boys have their backs against the wall your jumping off the wagon. Well adios, don't let the door hit cha on the way out..

Manu got hurt...that changed everything. This series should be tied at worst. Losing that first game at home was HUGE. The difference between 2-2 and 3-1 is enormous. If the Spurs lose this series, and they will if they don't step it up about five notches, you can look back on Game 82 against the Suns...that's where the season was ended for the Spurs.

nkdlunch
04-26-2011, 02:23 PM

Go Spurs Go!

pretty spot on :tu

TampaDude
04-26-2011, 02:26 PM

Go Spurs Go!

...and then they'll get swept by OKC.

Isitjustme?
04-26-2011, 02:32 PM
...and then they'll get swept by OKC.

Spurs Brazil
04-26-2011, 02:34 PM
I want to kill Jefferson, Hill and Bonner but we'll win this in 7

lefty
04-26-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm sure Spurs have 1 or 2 more fights in them

THey have too much pride to go down easily

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm sure Spurs have 1 or 2 more fights in them

THey have too much pride to go down easily

I thought the same going into last night. I was wrong.

TampaDude
04-26-2011, 02:39 PM
i thought the same going into last night. I was wrong.

+1