PDA

View Full Version : Calling all real Spurs fans.....

RoyerReptiles
04-25-2011, 10:42 PM
What's up ya'll?

I'm not a big poster here, I just lurk, lurk and lurk even more. It's tough to post with all of the fake ass band wagoners that get on here (yeah Benefactor, you know who I'm talking to!)

I don't care who plays in the Silver and Black, I'll always have the Spurs in my heart. I became a fan the day they drafted David Robinson (I was in the 7th grade!) and haven't looked back since. I've seen darker days for this franchise than the one we just witnessed, and I know that there will be more to come.

I guess the entire point of this thread is this: If you love the Spurs regardless of how they play, give em love baby!!!!! If you don't, get the fuck out of here and go fuck yourself. Go jump on the Lakers bandwagon and chew on Kobe's nuts while you're at it. I will always be a Spurs fan no matter how shitty they play and I know there are plenty of people here, young fans and old that will too.

Go Spurs!

SpursDynasty
04-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Good post. 98% of this forum are bandwagon fans who start trashing the Spurs any time they lose a game or two.

MANUUU
04-25-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm with you. I barely post on here. I always go here to read what people have to say. I only post when I feel the need to talk, and today I needed to talk haha.

8FOR!3
04-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Hell yeah man. We're no sinking ship, there's gonna be 12 white jerseys Wednesday night and they're going to come at the Grizzlies like a fucking bull.

RoyerReptiles
04-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Absolutely! I believe that most of the fans on these forums jumped on the bandwagon after our current big three started the mini-dynasty. I've had my heart broken year after year watching DRob become one of the best players in the league, only to get knocked out of the playoffs year after year because he just had no one there to help. I could give a shit less if they lose game 5 at home or the next one after that. The Spurs have given our fans more than every other team in the NBA not named the Lakers, Celtics or Bulls. We've had the honor to see David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Tony and Manu kick ass for this team for so many years. If this is how we do go out (losing to the 8th seed), so be it. I'd rather be looking back on what the Spurs have done over the last 20 years than look ahead at what so many of the other NBA squads have yet to do.

I loved the Spurs in '87, and I still love 'em today. I'll always be a fan.

spurtech09
04-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Good post. 98% of this forum are bandwagon fans who start trashing the Spurs any time they lose a game or two.
agree:blah

Beanzamillion21
04-25-2011, 11:23 PM
preach it brotha!:flag:

dualmax
04-25-2011, 11:35 PM
Im got your back too!! I will go where ever our champs take me!!

20beastie45
04-25-2011, 11:49 PM
Bandwagon or not it's fun to hear different opinions about the Spurs.

:toast

Marcus Bryant
04-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Fuck bandwagoning fans who showed up after the '87 draft.

Rick Von Braun
04-26-2011, 12:02 AM

:lol

4>0rings
04-26-2011, 12:03 AM
You fuckers are the same ones that buff Pop's pecker when he signed Bonner for 4 more years.

Hey, after this loss, we got Bonner for 4 more years.
:lmao :lmao

Frenzy
04-26-2011, 12:15 AM
I would say most of us are always going to be spurs fans and not hop on to the other teams. Surely you can understand the anger and frustration. Good or not...most of us:

http://students.wrdsb.ca/mccre3890/files/2011/02/sinking_ship.jpg

WILL GO DOWN WITH IT.

Tinystarz
04-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Tru fans.

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 12:27 AM
http://eyeofthefish.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fat-lady-singing-warning.jpg

4>0rings
Pop, Im gonna blow you under water!

Sean Cagney

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 12:34 AM
when we lost this....we lost it all

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5tKvwoPy9SM/SqEAJNxpaNI/AAAAAAAAGYc/Ei4ZZbDbDtY/s320/BruceBowenBlocksDirk.jpg
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Phoenix+Suns+v+San+Antonio+Spurs+Game+Two+CfBLxUnu 50Kl.jpg

4>0rings
04-26-2011, 12:35 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5tKvwoPy9SM/SqEAJNxpaNI/AAAAAAAAGYc/Ei4ZZbDbDtY/s320/BruceBowenBlocksDirk.jpg
He lost a step. No way he was servicable when we had our great new signings.

Respect Pop!!! or to the dog house you go until we are losing and he needs to be bailed out.

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 12:38 AM
He lost a step. No way he was servicable when we had our great new signings.

Respect Pop!!! or to the dog house you go until we are losing and he needs to be bailed out.

what i'm saying is that once we lost Bowen, we lost our chance at another title. defense wins championships, and Bowen was as good as they get.

4>0rings
04-26-2011, 12:42 AM
what i'm saying is that once we lost Bowen, we lost our chance at another title. defense wins championships, and Bowen was as good as they get.
Broseph, I know. Bowen got canned cause he told pop where to stick it. Now this crater face signed a red headed faggot as our center for 4 years.

dallaskd
04-26-2011, 12:43 AM

i thought u was gone?

lowdown
04-26-2011, 12:46 AM
What's the point of this thread? I've been a fan before you were born but you can fairly critique your favorite team while being a "true" fan. If you think they are going to win 'cause their jerseys say San Antonio or 'cause you have a rabbit's foot, that's not basketball. The Spurs need to play better & SMARTER. Yes, it can be done but they dug themselves quite a hole. I"m with you as far as rooting for them to win the series but you have to respect how the Grizzlies are playing and how poor the Spurs are playing down the stretch.

Hoops Czar
What's up ya'll?

I'm not a big poster here, I just lurk, lurk and lurk even more. It's tough to post with all of the fake ass band wagoners that get on here (yeah Benefactor, you know who I'm talking to!)

I don't care who plays in the Silver and Black, I'll always have the Spurs in my heart. I became a fan the day they drafted David Robinson (I was in the 7th grade!) and haven't looked back since. I've seen darker days for this franchise than the one we just witnessed, and I know that there will be more to come.

I guess the entire point of this thread is this: If you love the Spurs regardless of how they play, give em love baby!!!!! If you don't, get the fuck out of here and go fuck yourself. Go jump on the Lakers bandwagon and chew on Kobe's nuts while you're at it. I will always be a Spurs fan no matter how shitty they play and I know there are plenty of people here, young fans and old that will too.

Go Spurs!

It takes real balls for a lurker to call out Spurs fans. You can be downright pissed off at the team and still love them.

spurastic

98% are the "fans" who just have to post every weak thought that enters their heads. There's lots of real fans that like to keep up with what is happening but just shakes their heads in disbelieve at all the garbage posted over and over again.

Holden_Caulfield
04-26-2011, 12:57 AM

but i wasnt even born yet...:(

4>0rings
04-26-2011, 01:00 AM
WTkCLmsDPaA&feature=related

le13
04-26-2011, 01:22 AM
I am with you on this one too!

We are maybe not posting so much thread her but we are actually supporting our team.

Clearly, everybody could be pissed off about the situation and after having such a great regular season but they also clearly not deserve to be fans when they are insulting players like Manu, Tim and Tony. These guys gave us so much and most of us (fans) are acting like shit... What a shame... We are moving forward and forward to be Mavs or Lakers fan soon at this rate:bang

Just count how many posts already there is in the forum regarding Tony being such a bad player, Timmy being such an old man, Manu not the warrior anymore..

Tired about all these "so called" Fans...

So yeah, men, i am with you on this one, and i still believe that we could win this serie. If we do, i will be ready to roll all over you bad fat "so called" spurs fans:ihit

If not, then i will still "thank you" my spurs team for this great season anyway AND i will also be ready to roll over your head as well:ihit

REAL SPURS FANS STILL SUPPORT AND BELIEVE :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Cessation
04-26-2011, 01:28 AM
Homers unite!

spurspokesman
04-26-2011, 01:42 AM

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Phoenix+Suns+v+San+Antonio+Spurs+Game+Two+CfBLxUnu 50Kl.jpg

Every great team has an enforcer. This was ours. As for the original poster you have a point but some fans are true and respond differently