PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin or Dwight Howard ?

SilverSpur
04-25-2011, 10:53 PM
We need to trade for a star or pick up a first rate free agent , and build around him. Trade for Griffin or get Dwight Howard , ask Duncan and McDyess to retire , trade Bonner, Jefferson, and Blair, bring in Ryan Richards , actually play Anderson and Splitter. While Paker , Hill , Neal and Ginobilli hold down the backcourt , Butler and DeColo can develop.
At the same time Spurs need to draft players who can make the team right away or need a year in Austin , but not stash away for years over seas.
I'm cool with still bringing in a veteran , but not one that is at the end of his career.

Fillmoe
04-25-2011, 10:54 PM
nobody wants to go to san antonio fool

mytespurs
04-25-2011, 10:57 PM
We need to trade for a star or pick up a first rate free agent , and build around him. Trade for Griffin or get Dwight Howard , ask Duncan and McDyess to retire , trade Bonner, Jefferson, and Blair, bring in Ryan Richards , actually play Anderson and Splitter. While Paker , Hill , Neal and Ginobilli hold down the backcourt , Butler and DeColo can develop.
At the same time Spurs need to draft players who can make the team right away or need a year in Austin , but not stash away for years over seas.
I'm cool with still bringing in a veteran , but not one that is at the end of his career.

Dream on! Spurs wouldn't have a chance at either of these 2 guys; at best we may sink so low as to get in the lottery and luck up on the second coming of Tim Duncan.

SilverSpur
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
nobody wants to go to san antonio fool

You can't even find a city that wants you. Kansas city, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Anaheim.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-25-2011, 11:01 PM
I hate it when dumb newbie posters post dumb trade ideas.

cheney212
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
no big name super star is ever coming to SA

Chomag
04-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Spurs don't have anything to offer for the big names mentioned here.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-25-2011, 11:07 PM
All that was missing from the original thread was that we should trade Blair and Bonner to get Howard. Because the Magic would totally do that!

baseline bum
04-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Spurs need to trade for Durant tbh... don't tell me he don't wanna come back to where he played college ball...

timtonymanu
04-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Spurs need to trade for Durant tbh... don't tell me he don't wanna come back to where he played college ball...

let's try to get LaMarcus Aldridge while we're at it.

Juggity
04-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Spurs don't have anything to offer for the big names mentioned here.

On the contrary, we have the glory and honor of playing in San Antonio with a comparatively measly contract! :lol