PDA

View Full Version : sons the Spurs collapse adds further proof Manu & Tim had no business making All Star

BRHornet45
04-25-2011, 10:54 PM
sons I hate to say I told you so, but well ... I told you so

the fact of the matter is that the Spurs never really were that great of a team during the regular season anyways. Sure they finished with the best record in the West, but anyone watching them all season could tell that they lucked up more than any other team in NBA. the ball bounced their way damn near every single time and all of the jump shots were going in. this is a Spurs team that can easily be defeated and teams such as the Hornets, Lakers, and Grizzlies have exposed that by beating them down multiple times throughout the year.

Everyone in the world already knew that Duncan had no business making the All Star team this season, but even more undeserving was Manu. I mean come on guys lets just be real here ... the dude barely put up 17 points per game off of a pathetic .433 field goal percentage and many of you were acting like he was the second coming of Christ! Manu so far in the playoffs is right on par with his regular season numbers with 18 points per game and a downright laughable .395 field foal percentage. Duncan in the playoffs is only putting up 12 and 10 so far which is pretty much dead on with his regular season 13 and 9, which are good numbers, but since DAY 1 of the 2010-11 season all we have heard is "the Spurs are resting Duncan for the playoffs" ... well just when exactly is he going to show up?

now sons you know that I have love for many of you Spurs fans, but the truth has to be spoken. You guys have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of other than overrating the Spurs this season. That team has been a legit playoff threat for 12+ years now and not many other teams can say the same. No need to hang your heads, just deal with it and move on. God bless

rayjayjohnson
04-25-2011, 10:55 PM
truuuuuuuth

SourCandy
04-25-2011, 10:57 PM
http://goemaw.com/forum/Smileys/goEMAW/DNR.gif

tbh I don't think anyone reads your post after a sentence or two.

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the kind words, son. God bless.

As an aside, what do you think of Kobe in your series? And this stunt he's pulling by not having an MRI done, because we all know it would reveal nothing, which would eliminate any excuses he can have when gets abused by King Paul.

ElNono
04-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Son, spot on... good luck in the second round...

Spurs = class :cry

Venti Quattro
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
BR you have a nice insight but your paragraphs are too long

BRHornet45
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the kind words, son. God bless.

As an aside, what do you think of Kobe in your series? And this stunt he's pulling by not having an MRI done, because we all know it would reveal nothing, which would eliminate any excuses he can have when gets abused by King Paul.

son Kobe is just being the overrated, "Glorified Paul Pierce" that he has always been. no surprises there.

Darth_Pelican
04-25-2011, 11:04 PM

the fact of the matter is that the Spurs never really were that great of a team during the regular season anyways. Sure they finished with the best record in the West, but anyone watching them all season could tell that they lucked up more than any other team in NBA. the ball bounced their way damn near every single time and all of the jump shots were going in. this is a Spurs team that can easily be defeated and teams such as the Hornets, Lakers, and Grizzlies have exposed that by beating them down multiple times throughout the year.

Everyone in the world already knew that Duncan had no business making the All Star team this season, but even more undeserving was Manu. I mean come on guys lets just be real here ... the dude barely put up 17 points per game off of a pathetic .433 field goal percentage and many of you were acting like he was the second coming of Christ! Manu so far in the playoffs is right on par with his regular season numbers with 18 points per game and a downright laughable .395 field foal percentage. Duncan in the playoffs is only putting up 12 and 10 so far which is pretty much dead on with his regular season 13 and 9, which are good numbers, but since DAY 1 of the 2010-11 season all we have heard is "the Spurs are resting Duncan for the playoffs" ... well just when exactly is he going to show up?

now sons you know that I have love for many of you Spurs fans, but the truth has to be spoken. You guys have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of other than overrating the Spurs this season. That team has been a legit playoff threat for 12+ years now and not many other teams can say the same. No need to hang your heads, just deal with it and move on. God bless

Son can we pull off a miracle in Staples Center tomorrow?

ohmwrecker
04-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Let it go, you squirrel eating buffoon.

:cry David West should have been an All-Star! :cry

Red Hawk #21
04-25-2011, 11:06 PM

BR speaks the truth tbh.

Ghazi
http://goemaw.com/forum/Smileys/goEMAW/DNR.gif

tbh I don't think anyone reads your post after a sentence or two.

big daddy Ghazi wants to fuck the SHIT out of you

and BR, get on AIM DAWG!!!

BRHornet45
Let it go, you squirrel eating buffoon.

:cry David West should have been an All-Star! :cry

son David West would mop the floor with Manu .... and literally since Manu would be on the floor half the time.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2011, 11:07 PM
son Kobe is just being the overrated, "Glorified Paul Pierce" that he has always been. no surprises there.

Son Kobe is the crutch to Paul Pierce's wheelchair.

Tinystarz
04-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Hornets better win u bitch.

ElNono
Son, over/under Lakers get 73 freebies tomorrow... 45 for fake-Paul-Pierce since he's 'injured'?

Venti Quattro
son David West would mop the floor with Manu .... and literally since Manu would be on the floor half the time.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

LkrFan
Son, spot on... good luck in the second round...

Spurs = class :cry

:lol

Ghazi
BR getcho ass on AIM nigga!

ohmwrecker

Mop the floor with him by sitting behind the bench in a suit?

BRHornet45
04-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Mop the floor with him by sitting behind the bench in a suit?

son isn't it funny though how both David West and Manu have had the same amount of impact on their teams in the playoffs this year and West doesn't even have to dress out for the games?

ElNono
04-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Son, I want to know who's going to bitchslap Dirk in the next round. God Bless.

ohmwrecker
04-25-2011, 11:13 PM
son isn't it funny though how both David West and Manu have had the same amount of impact on their teams in the playoffs this year and West doesn't even have to dress out for the games?

How much moonshine d'you git into tonight, sons?

Ghazi

son get the FUCK on AIM

BRHornet45
son too much

jag
04-25-2011, 11:15 PM
BRHornet can go fuck himself with his ghetto ass team that has never won shit, in a ghetto ass city, with ghetto ass fans who don't give a fuck if they end up the Idaho Hornets.

BRHornet45
04-25-2011, 11:17 PM
lol son don't be so mean. why so much hate in your heart?

Axe Murderer
04-25-2011, 11:19 PM
sons if BR gets on AIM, im getting on AIM

Ghazi
Brs on AIM!

get on BUMP!

jag
You're worried about who did, and didn't, make the all-star team, son. You should be starting a thread about luring a D-League franchise to NO. Your basketball mind is pointed in the wrong direction.

God bless your family, though

Kyle Orton
04-25-2011, 11:20 PM
sons if BR gets on AIM, im getting on AIM

hes on

Pelicans78
04-25-2011, 11:20 PM
http://www.confederatemercantile.com/confederate_flag.jpg

BRHornet45
04-25-2011, 11:21 PM
BRHornet can go fuck himself with his ghetto ass team

son they are very ghetto I agree ....

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000vmoISD9hVmg/s/750/DEH-Hornets-Jason-Smith-098.JPG
http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00001uCX4MR2.Ww/s/750/DEH-Hornets-Aaron-Gray-106.JPG

Axe Murderer
04-25-2011, 11:24 PM
invite me to the chat room Ghazi!

Lizard_King
04-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Sons, werent you the one who totally slammed Paul througout the season and now you're slobbing on his knob?

God bless

daspurs
04-25-2011, 11:46 PM

In all honesty BR you are a man of very true words .

Venti Quattro
04-25-2011, 11:47 PM
BRHornet just goes through the normalcy of a fandom. Nothing you guys upstairs don't do.

SomeCallMeTim
04-25-2011, 11:48 PM
son they are very ghetto I agree ....
http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00001uCX4MR2.Ww/s/750/DEH-Hornets-Aaron-Gray-106.JPG

something about this pic creeps me out, like he's a wax replica from Madam Tussauds. Does Aaron Gray have a soul?

Venti Quattro
04-25-2011, 11:48 PM
something about this pic creeps me out, like he's a wax replica from Madam Tussauds. Does Aaron Gray have a soul?

He's got more soul than Pau Gasol.

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 12:23 AM
BRHornet45,
that was a classy post. you feeling alright?

SourCandy
04-26-2011, 11:05 AM
big daddy Ghazi wants to fuck the SHIT out of you

and BR, get on AIM DAWG!!!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1571472/creepy-smile-o.gif