PDA

View Full Version : 3 blind mice

navyfrogman
04-25-2011, 11:54 PM
first and foremost, this is not completely why the spurs lost. they played like shit, tony parker don't seem to give a shit, dick bag jefferson is a bitch, tim; played as good as he can anymore, matt bonner should be given some bear skin and a wooden bat cause he plays ball like a caveman and manu, even playing with one arm he still has more heart than most on this list, aside from timmy. i felt we played okay in the first half, then came the start of the third quarter and thats when the refs unleashed their fury. i'm honestly suprised it didnt come sooner in the series. one team seems to get away with murder and the other can't do shit. NBA = WWF. they were given 12 free points, no wonder dice threw his mouth piece. should've thrown it at sterns croanies and pick it back up and thrown it at the spurs bench for quitting. The morons on Tv keep saying how much confidence the the grizzlies have, well no shit, they know they can't be touched, they know they can drive to the rim and a whistle is gonna get blown. This is garbage to watch. This is why the nba is loosing fans, it's watching a fucking circus and david stern is the ring leader. 25 + years is enough of his dictatorship. we all know who is gonna be their @ the end. The team with the biggest stars. LA, HEAT, CELTICS, BULLS. it's so fucking predictable. we dont see this shit in football and baseball all teams are given a chance. not in the nba.

Harry Callahan
04-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Only six or seven teams have a chance to win it all in baseball. It is much worse than the NBA or NFL.

Ten different teams have made the Super Bowl for the NFC the last ten years (I think).

The refs were bad in the third quarter, no question, but the Spurs lackluster effort made the situation worse. Just about every 50/50 call went to Memphis in the 3rd quarter. However, the Spurs were just an abortion in the 3rd Q.

Lizard_King
04-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Yet the spurs still won 4 championships.

Navyfrogman, did you even make it 2 days into BUDS :dramaquee