PDA

View Full Version : 7!!

dualmax
04-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Guys, remember few years ago we were in the same hole 1-3 against the Mavs? We went to 7 although we didn't win, but do you think the Grizs are as good as the Dallas team that year? NO, this is like a 1 time deal for them, they are all over themselves and will tank in game 5 and try to win it at home but they will suffer that game 6 loss to the Spurs instead. I will bet all my vbookie cash on it right now Spurs will win this series.

phxspurfan
04-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Yes, and Spurs against the wall in an elimination game = win. Remember the Hornets series? The Pistons series?

I just hope Manu brings his A-game and Neal is let back into the lineup.

mavsfan1000
04-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Oh yeah. When Jason Terry got suspended in game 6 and Dampier and Diop got called for every touch foul. I don't see that happening again. Grizz in 6.

Splits
04-26-2011, 12:09 AM
And I thought this thread was going to be about how many TOs Parker had tonight....

mexicanjunior
Guys, remember few years ago we were in the same hole 1-3 against the Mavs? We went to 7 although we didn't win, but do you think the Grizs are as good as the Dallas team that year?

That was 5 years ago...

NewJerSpur
One at a time kimosabi.

ElNono
04-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Bowen and his balls of steels ain't walking through that door though...

Ditty
04-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Oh yeah. When Jason Terry got suspended in game 6 and Dampier and Diop got called for every touch foul. I don't see that happening again. Grizz in 6.

just as greatly officiated the nba finals were that season :toast

Hoops Czar
04-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Guys, remember few years ago we were in the same hole 1-3 against the Mavs? We went to 7 although we didn't win, but do you think the Grizs are as good as the Dallas team that year? NO, this is like a 1 time deal for them, they are all over themselves and will tank in game 5 and try to win it at home but they will suffer that game 6 loss to the Spurs instead. I will bet all my vbookie cash on it right now Spurs will win this series.

Yes, and do you remember Bruce Bowen?

As long as your playing around with fake money. Don't bet your house on it.