PDA

View Full Version : Keep it in perspective folks

spurspokesman
04-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Just my 0.02 but I have seen a glut of threads here about people being bandwagon spurs fans and had a little food for thought. Everyone of us in becoming a spurs fan or any team fan has rode the wagon. Something sparked our interest rather it been a certain player or the way the organization was run etc. But we weren't born spur fans lol. My point is just because people are cursing the team and voicing there anger on this board doesn't make them any less of a fan. It sometimes hurts to see the team you roll with get handled like is the case now and they deal with it that way. Kudos to all the spur majors that know more than most about the spurs and the black titled members here. But I think its cheap to discount fans who spend money on the spurs via ticket or gear etc because of certain actions I do agree that ther are wagon jumpers but there are a lot of true riders up here. Me being 1. Let's be classy even in defeat shall it come to that. Cheers to all spur fans. If not this season these darn spurs will rise up again. TRUE STORY

Sean Cagney
04-26-2011, 02:48 AM
......... Yup.......

spurspokesman
04-26-2011, 05:05 AM
[QUOTE=Sean Cagney;5177383]......... Yup.......[/QUOThe bandwagon thing is getting cliche around here.