PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if...

TE
04-26-2011, 02:06 AM
Bruce and Robert Horry were with the team for games 3 and 4...

Those players alone would contribute more than enough to win one of those away games, the one probably being game 3.

In place of Bruce and Horry, we now have Hill and Bonner to fill that role. :depressed

Nathan89
04-26-2011, 02:08 AM
I will be one upset Spurs fan if Hill is still on the team next year.

Cessation
04-26-2011, 02:09 AM
Don't you mean RJ and Bonner is Bowen and Horry.

TE
04-26-2011, 02:12 AM
Don't you mean RJ and Bonner is Bowen and Horry.

The RJ-Bowen and Hill-Bowen could be interchangeable.

Bowen played the other team's best player, and on occasion, that's Hill's job.

Hill has failed miserably to guard his man, whoever it may be, for a consistent stretch during games.

RJ, well what can you say? RJ plays the same position Bruce played, but he sucks at it.

I have no words for Bonner. Really, like none.

SenorSpur
04-26-2011, 02:32 AM
If the Spurs can fetch a young, talented player, Hill and Blair should be packaged and sacrificied. Bonner too.

Holden_Caulfield
04-26-2011, 02:55 AM
whats with the hate on hill...

Sean Cagney
04-26-2011, 02:57 AM
If Bonner has any fans after this series who say he is good after he shoots 50% early next year and this is his year I will smack them! He is just trash! He is a 10th man at best, not a off the bench first guy. Last year they get rid of God dagon Bogans and I am happy! I those idiots were gone! Then oh well they sign up BONNER AGAIN! Some fans oh well he is a spot player next year, hell no you know he is not on this team with POP! COT DAMN he can't help himself! Bonner is key to his team in his mind and that won't change!