PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cobbler You Don't Have To Explain Yourself To A Midget

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 08:41 AM
First off Cobbler you, Luva, Cully, and all other Laker fans are above reproach and have nothing to do with Kool and his bets....well maybe not Cully he's egged me on since day one...and I love him for that...:lmao

but F Midget and his mama and his daddy....( oops that would be me) :lol but he's a real life self admitted Pedo trying to walk on some fake ass moral high ground...When he admitted in the Club forum that he thinks it's ok to sleep with 13 and 14 yr old girls he lost all credibilityPERIOD. Now his pussy ass is joined at the hip to his booty buddy DPG and rotating DPG's little peanut balls on a daily basis.

I could give two fucks about them punks. I said I paid that little fucker and it stands and even if I didn't pay I still wouldn't give a fuck...:lol That little pussy ass Pedo won't get the satisfaction either way...and yes I'd wreck shop on his homo ass in real life as well...I know it and he knows it...so Mid suck my fat ass dick...I'm just happy that you're so butthurt over me...

Cobbler...mid and dpg came out the gate talking all that shit to me...then they fabricated that little lie about me calling DPG and shit when it was mid all alone...he might just be DPG himself...who knows but one thing that little dick in the booty ass Pedo won't get from me is paid again....:lol and he can put that on his mama... and walk that to the bank...

welcher = pimp in my book....:toast well at least when it comes to those two little fucks...

BlackSwordsMan
04-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Why would you side with a welsher when you paid?