PDA

View Full Version : Lakers better win after all this Crap I'm Talking

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 12:22 PM
or else Imma have to Spin this shit something wicked....:lmao they better not take away my voice I demand a seat at the fucking table...ok fellas do it for Koolaid....:lol

Pelicans78
04-26-2011, 12:25 PM
No reason to stop talking crap if the Lakers lose. Plenty of targets around

Halberto
04-26-2011, 12:26 PM
What a douche. Nobody comes here to read your diary

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 12:34 PM
What a douche. Nobody comes here to read your diary

u still fucking that tight-eyed flat ass asian ...:lol

Halberto
04-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Lol yep, you. still using your hand? Or is it role play week for you and luva? Do you pull on his Naruto whiskers?

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 12:48 PM
Lol yep, you. still using your hand? Or is it role play week for you and luva? Do you pull on his Naruto whiskers?

:lol I bet you still fuck her face 2 face huh so you can look into those tight asian eyes...:lol Do me a favor next time you fucking her...think about me...and how when she tells you it's good she's thinking bout one of my brothers plowing that noodle pussy...:lol

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Whether they win or lose, you still can't pay a $500 debt.

Cry Havoc
04-26-2011, 12:56 PM
u still fucking that tight-eyed flat ass asian ...:lol

Why are you bringing your boy Luva into this?

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 12:57 PM

agree....:lol now shoo faggot...:lol

Halberto
04-26-2011, 12:58 PM
:lol I bet you still fuck her face 2 face huh so you can look into those tight asian eyes...:lol Do me a favor next time you fucking her...think about me...and how when she tells you it's good she's thinking bout one of my brothers plowing that noodle pussy...:lol

Wwwhat? How much time did you waste thinking thats up? Lol

The Gemini Method
04-26-2011, 12:59 PM
lol noodle pussy...

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:04 PM

agreelol broke

Bito Corleone
04-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Kool getting scared

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Kool getting scared

whatever man...I'm back home and enjoying myself....which reminds me I was supposed to leave a package for Cully at the concierge at Mandalay Bay...Drinks for him and his wife on me...I'll have to make it up somehow...Cully prolly stays there cuz it's hooker territory...quick access to the 15 freeway....:lol

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Welshing on a gift offer to a lakerfan.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-26-2011, 01:13 PM
King Kool is such a pimpin nikka. He knows the rules of the game along with Luva.
You other tricks best learn it and live it bitches

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:14 PM
whatever man...I'm back home and enjoying myself....which reminds me I was supposed to leave a package for Cully at the concierge at Mandalay Bay...Drinks for him and his wife on me...I'll have to make it up somehow...Cully prolly stays there cuz it's hooker territory...quick access to the 15 freeway....:lol

Mandalay Bay is isolated from all the action at the end of the strip...bad choice. If you want hookers go to old town vegas

midnightpulp
04-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Lol at drinks on the welcher when drinks are given to you fuckin' free just for sitting at a slot machine.

Really balling there, Grape Juice.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:16 PM
lol lakerfans have to pay for sex

The Gemini Method
04-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Mandalay Bay is isolated from all the action at the end of the strip...bad choice. If you want hookers go to old town vegas

What? Hookers with meth teeth and are 10 years past their prime? Naw man, for the good hookers just wait around the Venetian or Wynn hotels. There be some primo ones out there. Yeah, it's a little expensive, but get what you pay for...or so I've heard.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2011, 01:17 PM
ros angeres rakers

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 01:17 PM

old town old hookers...the hookers know where the money is you fucking dipshit...and so Manadaly is where they go...Listen don't start talking about shit you know nothing of...you're outta your league deads...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:19 PM
What? Hookers with meth teeth and are 10 years past their prime? Naw man, for the good hookers just wait around the Venetian or Wynn hotels. There be some primo ones out there. Yeah, it's a little expensive, but get what you pay for...or so I've heard.

Is the Wynn done yet? I think the Wynns were still under construction when I was out there last (July of last year). Those are the ones with the "beaches" right?

Meth head hookers don't have teeth...safe blowjobs, tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 01:19 PM

that fucker don't know what he's talking about...not at all...:lol

midnightpulp
04-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Deadly, watch out! You're out of your league with the guy who can't afford to pay off a measly half dime bet and who "buys drinks for people" in Vegas when they're free anyway.

AIDS must sit at a slot or the tables for a minute, call for a couple of drinks, then carry them over to his fuck buddies like he bought them.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2011, 01:20 PM
DeadryDynasty

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:21 PM
old town old hookers...the hookers know where the money is you fucking dipshit...and so Manadaly is where they go...Listen don't start talking about shit you know nothing of...you're outta your league deads...:lol

tbh the ranches on the outskirts and in the other Nevada towns are better than the overpriced Vegas hookers. Donna's Ranch in Wells, NV was a pleasant surprise

The Gemini Method
Is the Wynn done yet? I think the Wynns were still under construction when I was out there last (July of last year). Those are the ones with the "beaches" right?

Meth head hookers don't have teeth...safe blowjobs, tbh

I'm not going to ask how you know they don't have teeth, Mr. Dynasty. To each their own...

Yeah, the Wynn and Encore have been done for about 3 years now. Both are really nice and I've seen some really amazing working girls plying their trade there.

ElNono
who "buys drinks for people" in Vegas when they're free anyway.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

The Gemini Method
04-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Aw damn, I can't get an Asianfied twist on my screename :cry :cry :cry

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Deadly, watch out! You're out of your league with the guy who can't afford to pay off a measly half dime bet and who "buys drinks for people" in Vegas when they're free anyway.

AIDS must sit at a slot or the tables for a minute, call for a couple of drinks, then carry them over to his fuck buddies like he bought them.

:lol

Kool loves me, can't keep my name out his mouth

Bito Corleone
04-26-2011, 01:25 PM
I was supposed to leave a package for Cully at the concierge at Mandalay Bay...Drinks for him and his wife on me
Only you could welch on something that wouldn't even cost you a dime.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm not going to ask how you know they don't have teeth, Mr. Dynasty. To each their own...

Yeah, the Wynn and Encore have been done for about 3 years now. Both are really nice and I've seen some really amazing working girls plying their trade there.

It's a joke scro...:lol

I've been to some of the ranches in Nevada, that's it. You get your pick of girl and the prices are much better than some pro in Vegas...you're dropping 500-1K on a good Vegas broad. You can negotiate at the ranches.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Dude, imma hook u up all sweet like. Just chill and play some slots for a few minutes and my girl be right by to set u up with some free drinks, courtesy of Kool.

PS -- You gonna hafta spring for the tip. Tax purposes. You understand, my man.

midnightpulp
04-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Dude, imma hook u up all sweet like. Just chill and play some slots for a few minutes and my girl be right by to set u up with some free drinks, courtesy of Kool.

:lol

The Gemini Method
04-26-2011, 01:32 PM
It's a joke scro...:lol

I've been to some of the ranches in Nevada, that's it. You get your pick of girl and the prices are much better than some pro in Vegas...you're dropping 500-1K on a good Vegas broad. You can negotiate at the ranches.

I was joking, too.

I've never experienced either one, so most of my comments are mere observation-based. But that's good info to know if I ever feel the need to go that route.

The Gemini Method
04-26-2011, 01:33 PM

I know people who do this lol...it's funny how drunk girls fall for the kindness, too.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Um yeah, I was joking too! That's the ticket!

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:34 PM
sup CD

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:45 PM
sup CDBusy not paying for sex.

You?

Venti Quattro
04-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Busy not paying for sex.

You?

Why, were you already going to give in to paying for sex?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Busy not paying for sex.

You?

If you're married or have a g/f, you're paying more than you know. I had a lot more money when I was single :lol

I was worried about you last night, brah. You were on the defensive after the loss, just making sure you're ok.

The Gemini Method
04-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Lies. Sex always comes with some cost...maybe not straight out paying for the service, but you always end up paying somethin'.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Why, were you already going to give in to paying for sex?Nope, I've always been busy not paying for sex.

If a single man can't pick up a woman in Vegas, I guess he has to pay for it.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Lies. Sex always comes with some cost...maybe not straight out paying for the service, but you always end up paying somethin'.

Sometimes it's more practical to get a hooker than a girlfriend

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Nope, I've always been busy not paying for sex.

If a single man can't pick up a woman in Vegas, I guess he has to pay for it.

Vegas broads must be turned on by your post count, tbh.

The Gemini Method
04-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Sometimes it's more practical to get a hooker than a girlfriend

Wise words...it's more cost-effective over the long run...

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Vegas broads must be turned on by your post count, tbh.Never came up, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2011, 01:52 PM

Truer words have never been spoken.

Ace
04-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Lakers lose, you pull the usual disappearing act. No biggie...