PDA

View Full Version : I smell a rat, I demand a full on investigation on Popovich's Game 4

nkdlunch
04-26-2011, 02:51 PM
At first sight. The Grizzlies beatdown of the Spurs looks like a regular Spurs beating.

But the more I think about it, there are some real inconsistencies:
1) Why play Tiago for the 1st time in the playoffs in a crucial game 4 on the road?? Even more importantly, why start him in the 2nd half then take him out 4 or so minutes later??
2) Why sit Blair and play more Bonner? What in the world did Bonner do to deserve playing minutes in Memphis vs. Blair?
3) Why leave Parker so long in the 3rd quarter when it was obvious he was playing for the Grizzlies.
4) Why not play Neal in the 1st half? he's been pretty much the best shooting guard in the series.
5) Why turn your entire strategy book around for game 4 when the margin of win/loss in the series was less than 6 points?

I demand the banking records of Mr. Gregory Popovich for the last month, as well as the banking records of all the following players: Hill, Parker, Bonner, McDyess, and yes, Duncan.

I also want the Blood Alcohol Content of Popovich before, during and after game 4. Also, a search on Popovich wine cellar might shed some clues. If anything bring me a bottle of Chaneanuf du Pape 2005.

I need answers to my questions and all the other paperwork on my desk by 9AM in the morning.

:flag:

TampaDude
04-26-2011, 02:54 PM
:lmao

ginobili fan
04-26-2011, 02:55 PM
This make a common sense.

ginobili fan
04-26-2011, 02:56 PM
This make a commen sense.

Spur-Addict
04-26-2011, 03:06 PM
:lol

timvp
04-26-2011, 03:30 PM
And no investigation of the guy who most blatantly quit?

celldweller
04-26-2011, 03:32 PM
nice!

peskypesky
04-26-2011, 10:42 PM

:toast

Solid D
04-26-2011, 10:50 PM
At first sight. The Grizzlies beatdown of the Spurs looks like a regular Spurs beating.

But the more I think about it, there are some real inconsistencies:
1) Why play Tiago for the 1st time in the playoffs in a crucial game 4 on the road?? Even more importantly, why start him in the 2nd half then take him out 4 or so minutes later??
2) Why sit Blair and play more Bonner? What in the world did Bonner do to deserve playing minutes in Memphis vs. Blair?
3) Why leave Parker so long in the 3rd quarter when it was obvious he was playing for the Grizzlies.
4) Why not play Neal in the 1st half? he's been pretty much the best shooting guard in the series.
5) Why turn your entire strategy book around for game 4 when the margin of win/loss in the series was less than 6 points?

I demand the banking records of Mr. Gregory Popovich for the last month, as well as the banking records of all the following players: Hill, Parker, Bonner, McDyess, and yes, Duncan.

I also want the Blood Alcohol Content of Popovich before, during and after game 4. Also, a search on Popovich wine cellar might shed some clues. If anything bring me a bottle of Chaneanuf du Pape 2005.

I need answers to my questions and all the other paperwork on my desk by 9AM in the morning.

:lol

Solid D
04-26-2011, 10:55 PM
http://biodork.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/office_space.png

I'm gonna need you to have that TPS (Total Popovich Strategy) paperwork on my desk by 9AM in the morning.

Dex
04-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Don't forget bank statements and telephone conversations of the "refs".

Spursmania
04-26-2011, 11:00 PM

Marcus Bryant
04-26-2011, 11:42 PM

Yes.

SequSpur
04-26-2011, 11:46 PM
solid d almost with a funny...that was good..

in2deep
04-27-2011, 08:04 AM
I just don't get Spurs game 4 strategies and decisions :(

Slomo
04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Funny I never noticed that Pop has a personal sponsor. Oh well, I guess it's just the Spanish winemakers making a push for the US market...

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Smack/Pop_sponsor.jpg

:stirpot: :wakeup

hater
04-27-2011, 10:31 AM
this shit is over.

and all goddam Popovich gotta say is "it's just basketball"

No motherfucker it's not just basketball, this is yours and the players careers. What if I told my boss after I fuck up his entire business "it's just business, life goes on"