PDA

View Full Version : R.i.p. Seti

lazerelmo
04-26-2011, 04:25 PM
:depressed

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ALIEN_CENTER_SHUTDOWN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-26-17-12-59

Cash-strapped governments, it seems, can no longer pay the interstellar phone bill.

Gonna be hard for these guys to find a job.

"Its says here on your resume you were Director of Alien Awareness?"

xellos88330
04-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Either that, or they already found the aliens and are looking for a way to cover it up.

:stirpot:

mouse
04-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Seti is folding due to the overly crowded space programs by China,USSR, and others that use people like NASA as UPS delivery sending many satellites into space for tv military satcom and other NSA/secret programs to monitor and spy on us and on others to the point that Seti has a hard time trying to filter all that shit in hopes to hear some ET on a far away star fart. In other words put a baby with monitor in a Jr high school cafeteria stand on the other side of the cafeteria and see if you can tell if your infant is asleep or not and you may see the big picture.

Keep in mind now that we have wikileaks any transmissions recorded can be made public and I am sure many countries, governments, and organizations are not in favor of that taking place.

I am surprised it lasted this long.

Besides who needs Seti, we have Cosmored

DMC
04-27-2011, 01:53 AM
It's about fucking time. What a waste. Might as well be paying ghost hunters.

mouse
04-27-2011, 12:55 PM
It's about fucking time. What a waste. Might as well be paying ghost hunters.

It's only a "waste of time" if its government or Tax payers money being used.
If some rich billionaire wants to fund it then why not?

I actually think Seti and the Ghost hunters go about it the wrong way.

If you want to film a real Ghost you don't go there with all those people,lights,cameras and shit. You either place cameras with heat light and motion sensory in each room and let the Ghost come out when they are ready.

If not the "one" person goes at it alone and spends at least "30" days in the house "alone" and let the Ghost come out when it's ready, and it will.

As for Seti they don't seem to grasp the fact that some intelligent life forms are in a dimension we on earth can't see or comprehend. Kinda like a spirit or air. You know it's around you but you don't see it. The signals are there they just keep using listening devices meant for people on earth if they were to upgrade the way they seek out intelligent life they would see it was really right around the corner.