PDA

View Full Version : The Viability of Suicide...

Axe Murderer
04-26-2011, 05:28 PM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Spurs fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Memphis...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2011, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Western Conference Playoffs...

spurs1990
04-26-2011, 05:30 PM
What the fuck are you talking about??

dbreiden83080
04-26-2011, 05:33 PM

He's trolling

"Hi look at me, look at me hi, you see me, over here"

Ignore it..

Axe Murderer
04-26-2011, 05:38 PM

The way I see it, we were so very close to winning this series that we need to not go all Mark Cuban and blow this team up as a knee-jerk reaction.

The #1 priority for me in this long offseason is securing the services on Nick Van Exel(ent) for 1 more season with the Spurs. This guy has proven throughout his career that he is a flat out player who must be respected, especially in crunch time. I know he wasn't great in this years run and had a bad series against Dallas, but I figure he got that out of his system and can't possibly have another 7 bad games per series next year.

Lets get this guy in shape and get him up and runnin' one last time !!!
Also, any chance of getting Antoine Walker in silver and black? Both these Ex-Mavs are killers...they could be next years Michael Finleys...in fact, I sort of think we should load up on these prototypes (Van Horn? Terry?)

Agloco
04-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

Failed Bumpster. Failed.

senorglory
04-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Lets get this guy in shape and get him up and runnin' one last time !!!
Also, any chance of getting Antoine Walker in silver and black? Both these Ex-Mavs are killers...they could be next years Michael Finleys...in fact, I sort of think we should load up on these prototypes (Van Horn? Terry?)

If we re-signed former Spur, high flying Dominique Wilkins, we'd benefit from his corporate knowledge and easy integration into or defensive schemes.

Bito Corleone
04-26-2011, 07:26 PM
You made this exact same thread word-for-word in the NBA forum 2 weeks ago and it failed there too.

i MAke GOod POlls
04-26-2011, 07:32 PM
You made this exact same thread word-for-word in the NBA forum 2 weeks ago and it failed there too.

gnsf, ladies and gentlemen

Axe Murderer
04-26-2011, 10:20 PM

again, i wasn't disagreeing with your opinion on this issue. you and I happen to agree that clinton's foreign policy record is immenently superior to Bush's atrocious one.

even though your viewpoint is easily justifiable, my point was that you still didn't make any good points in promoting your view.

look at that "i would say clinton was the best president of my lifetime" post. It is typical of your posts in that it is free of substance.