PDA

View Full Version : I will say one positive thing about Duncan

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 06:11 PM
First off Spurs in 7...close-out games are a muthafucker and the Grizzs are about to find that out the hard way...but in his prime Duncan would have murdered the fuck outta Marc and Z-Bo...:lol even though I enjoy seeing it....:lol it's a dam shame they taking advantage of gramps out there...:lol but of course I say that to really say this...

If you have a current average or star player on your team and he's playing great right now against players that would have completely owned him or them in their primes...it's ok to get excited but you should really temper that excitement with reality...which brings me to my next point....

Kobe is 77.7% of what he used to be according to my calculations and on his absolute worse day he would have strung Chris Paul up by his tiny little nut sac...Chris Paul in his prime isn't even half the player Kobe was in his prime...Chris would have gotten locked the fuck up and gotten his fucking nose shattered to peices by one of Kobe's well placed elbows...:lol and we all know it...so let's not get carried away over a couple of good games...ok....thanks...:lol

The road to the title goes through el segundo. :toast

ManuBalboa
04-26-2011, 06:14 PM
The only thing ppl can knock TD for is that stupid lame "What meeee!?" face after he commits a foul. How can anyone hate TD. He's been loyal & humble his ENTIRE career. The ultimate professional, the ultimate team mate, the ultimate champion.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 06:14 PM
lol free drinks

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 06:26 PM
lol free drinks

hey dipshit Vegas is all about the freebies or what you can get...not everyone gambles in Vegas and that's the only way you can get a free drink...and if I know Cully he's strictly at the slots where drink service is typically shotty at best...My kindness for my true Laker brethren knows no bounds....:lol

Now I could have sent hookers to his room but i have a strict no pay for sex policy...I don't have to and won't ever waste my dad's money on it :lol (have fun with that one) ...If I can't get laid by my game (which sometimes includes texting a picture of my dick) then it just wasn't meant to be...but unlike you unlucky bastards I'm not paying for no sex...maybe when I'm like 60 or some shit but not in my prime...:lol...Kobe got laid in Colorado and he told the cops he didn't pay her because he felt it cheapened and demeaned her and he didn't want to devalue her as a person...:lol my nigga...

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 06:28 PM
The only thing ppl can knock TD for is that stupid lame "What meeee!?" face after he commits a foul. How can anyone hate TD. He's been loyal & humble his ENTIRE career. The ultimate professional, the ultimate team mate, the ultimate champion.

hey I gave one fucking compliment based on fact...let's not get all emo and carried away and shit...it's still:

Kobe 5

Duncan 4

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 06:32 PM
hey dipshit Vegas is all about the freebies or what you can get...not everyone gambles in Vegas and that's the only way you can get a free drink...and if I know Cully he's strictly at the slots where drink service is typically shotty at best...My kindness for my true Laker brethren knows no bounds....:lolYou didn't do anything, dumbass.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Failure in the Olympics
Never defending his title
Shortest prime years of any player of his caliber (4 years tops)

:lol

3YmMNpbFjp0

in2deep
04-27-2011, 03:32 PM
First off Spurs in 7...close-out games are a muthafucker and the Grizzs are about to find that out the hard way...