PDA

View Full Version : How far would we have gone w Tom Thibodeau?

Fabbs
04-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Previously i was asked (repeatedly) by T_Eric_Park and his krew to provide coaching possibilities in lieu of the unthinkable (to them) -their idol coach Greggor Pop replaced. So that Duncan could (could have had) a chance for another legit title in his remaining years.

How far would we have gone this year with Tom Thibodeau?
Better yet, with Thibodeau since 2008?

Previously.....
T_Park and The View Gals,
Sorry about being late. Isp connection probs yesterday, the promised day.

Pat Riles
Phil Jackson
Fabbs
Aggie Hoops Fan
Bill Russell
John Wooden
Tim Duncan
Bruce Bowen
Manu GNob
Bob Horry
Billy Walton
Ben Howland
Hakeem O
Tom ThibodeauTim Grgurich
Rick Carlisle
Jerry Sloan
Nate McMillan
Rick Adleman
Doug Moe

Juggity
04-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Probably about the same honestly. The Splitter/Bonner situation certainly has contributed to our inability to win in the playoffs (so far), but this team's problems run much deeper than one scapegoat.

Fabbs
04-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Probably about the same honestly. The Splitter/Bonner situation certainly has contributed to our inability to win in the playoffs (so far), but this team's problems run much deeper than one scapegoat.
You think Thibodeau even has Bonner on the roster?!
I don't.

And if he does, he uses Bonner as he should be used.
See what The Centerpiece Keith Bogans is up to this season. :hat

TE
04-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Bonner wouldn't get significant minutes and Splitter would have been integrated into the lineup on the count that Thibodeau stresses defense.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 06:42 PM
They would have never lost a game.

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2011, 06:49 PM
i think every other coach wouldve integrated splitter into the rotation

unless ur larry brown or pop who dont like to play rookies

Fabbs
04-26-2011, 06:50 PM
They would have never lost a game. My butt hurts. I would be very disappointed. I'd be out of an oil boi job.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2011, 07:01 PM
I will never miss a chance to think about homosexual acts. Ever.

Fabbs
04-26-2011, 07:04 PM
i think every other coach wouldve integrated splitter into the rotation

unless ur larry brown or pop who dont like to play rookies
Yep. Every other coach but especially every other coach who has their team advancing in the playoffs.

Telling.

boutons_deux
04-26-2011, 07:14 PM
How far would Tom Thibodeau go without DR?

FkLA
04-26-2011, 07:21 PM
You do know Thibadeu is using The Centerpiece as a starter, for defensive purposes, similar to how that zit-faced scapegoat used him right? Giving him 20-25 mpg too just like Pop.

Isitjustme?
04-26-2011, 07:31 PM
:lmao Chumpdumper is killing it in this thread.

Juggity
04-26-2011, 07:32 PM
You think Thibodeau even has Bonner on the roster?! I don't. And if he does, he uses Bonner as he should be used. See what The Centerpiece Keith Bogans is up to this season. :hat

I think Thibodeau would use Bonner more effectively than Pop has. But honestly, I don't think that would even make a significant difference while we still have softies like Blair and Hill carrying so much of the load. Still a second round playoff exit team, unless Manu and Duncan turned back the clock to a degree we have not yet seen.

Fabbs
04-26-2011, 07:33 PM
How far would Tom Thibodeau go without DR?
:lol If you wanna do that, how far would Popped go with DR? After Pop ordered Matty Bonner brought over in a trade.

Fabbs
04-26-2011, 07:34 PM
You do know Thibadeu is using The Centerpiece as a starter, for defensive purposes, similar to how that zit-faced scapegoat used him right? Giving him 20-25 mpg too just like Pop.
No i didn't. I watched portions of the Bulls-Pacers series and every time I'd look up Bogs would be nailing a three or getting a good D stop. :lol
And/or Kurt Thomas making a good play.

ManuBalboa
04-26-2011, 08:05 PM
T Park just being the fanboi he is supposed to be.

alchemist
04-26-2011, 09:13 PM
no Rose? people need to get their trolling in check. too easy.