PDA

View Full Version : The Voice

ashbeeigh
04-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Anyone watching? I'm going to give it a chance, although it looks kinda lame. But we already knew I'm a sucker for reality TV.

MannyIsGod
04-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Its pretty cool I think.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-26-2011, 11:08 PM
gay

Greg Oden
04-26-2011, 11:13 PM
gay

last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-26-2011, 11:19 PM
Damn bro you really got me there i am beside myself :lol

Greg Oden
04-26-2011, 11:40 PM
obviously you were when you sent the gayest pm in the history of gay pm's :lol

Ed Lover
04-27-2011, 12:52 AM

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

c'mon son

DJ Mbenga
04-27-2011, 12:52 AM
i like me some alison hailslip. other than that i wont waste my time with this show. just not my cup of tea

Cant_Be_Faded
04-27-2011, 01:32 AM
awww yeah, allison haislip always talks as if she's in a constant state of wetness

Jay Perez
04-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Here I am.

TheMACHINE
04-27-2011, 05:24 PM
back on topic..i thought the concept is pretty good and the audtion singers are already better then anyone left on American Idol. I think Team Adam Levine got this shit on lock so far.

ashbeeigh
04-27-2011, 06:25 PM
If you missed it, there will e an encore presentation this evening on NBC and then again on E! this weekend. But if you're watching it tonight I don't quite know why you're on a Spurs message board.

Chachachango
04-27-2011, 07:15 PM

wtf was that all bout? can anyone explain.

2pac > Kobe
04-28-2011, 12:51 PM
wtf was that all bout? can anyone explain.

Damn bro you really got me there i am beside myself :lol

obviously you were when you sent the gayest pm in the history of gay pm's :lol

Pick of Destiny
04-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Christina looked like a character from the Twilight movies. Very pale, clay like looking skin but well fed.

SpursWoman
04-28-2011, 02:34 PM
back on topic..i thought the concept is pretty good and the audtion singers are already better then anyone left on American Idol. I think Team Adam Levine got this shit on lock so far.

I was going to say in the Idol thread that I'm already losing interest ... there are at least 4 people I saw just in the first episode of The Voice that I like waaaay more than anyone left on AI. Plus, there's not so much sunshine-up-the-ass blowing.

Adam Levine's team is all kinds of bad ass. :tu

Plus, because I'm old and there doesn't seem to be an age limit for contestants, that appeals to me. She's not my favorite by far, but I liked that old, bald lesbian that got all excited because Christina kissed her on the cheek. :lol

TheMACHINE
04-28-2011, 05:27 PM
lots of sexual tension between A-Lev and Xtina, imo. lol

PakiDan
04-28-2011, 09:49 PM

http://gal.patheticcockroach.com/var/albums/humor/thread-hijacking/thread_officially_hijacked.jpg?m=1297371748