PDA

View Full Version : Heard Don Harris on 1250 today.....

SequSpur
04-26-2011, 11:59 PM
He is a tool.

He blamed Splitter for the 14-0 run in the third, he blames this player and that player but not the coach and organization.

I don't get this dude...during interviews, he never asked any worth questions and when he does get a word in, it's usually some bullshit sarcasm that makes him look stupid.

This debacle in the playoffs CLEARLY resides with popovich and his shitty organization......

Buddy Holly
04-27-2011, 12:03 AM
He's not a Spurs fan. From what I'd been told, borderline hates them.

He's a local talking head with a huge ego but is terrible at his job.

BlackSwordsMan
04-27-2011, 12:07 AM
You need satellite radio

4>0rings
04-27-2011, 12:12 AM
You don't kiss Pop's ass, you don't get spurs coverage and in this town, no spurs coverage for a sports reporter = no career.

2 people last called out pop and they got shit canned, Bowen called out that wrinkly pitted face faggot and got canned.

Solid D
Splitter didn't help much in the 3rd quarter but he went out before the Grizzlies had a 12 point lead. He committed 2 quick fouls but there were plenty of TOs and blame to go around for that 14-0 run.

ploto
He blamed Splitter for the 14-0 run in the third, he blames this player and that player but not the coach and organization.

There have been moments since last night that I can not help but wonder if Pop set up Splitter to fail as an answer to all the critics who said he should play him. His claim that he started Splitter in the third quarter because of Dice's 3 fouls just does not make sense.

stealthjbravo
04-27-2011, 12:16 AM
He is a tool.

I don't get this dude...during interviews, he never asked any worth questions and when he does get a word in, it's usually some bullshit sarcasm that makes him look stupid.

This debacle in the playoffs CLEARLY resides with popovich and his shitty organization......

Screw that pedophile. They need to lock his ass up already.

Solid D
04-27-2011, 12:32 AM
Splitter did fine the first time he came in. The Spurs had a 3 point lead when Splitter replaced Duncan in the first quarter and the Spurs had a 3 point lead when Tiago went back to the bench.

The problem came for Splitter after the Spurs had cut the lead to 7. He came back in for Tim near the end of the 3rd quarter and when Tiago exited in the 4th, the Grizzlies had an 18 point lead. He wasn't awful, but he didn't make a difference and thus was cause for the smile by coach Hollins when asked about Splitter in his post-game Q&A.

sammy
04-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Don Harris talks out of his ass! He never asks the hard questions and just kisses Pop's ass all of the time! He's full of himself and I just can't stand listening to the idiot! All of these assholes like Don Harris and David Chancellor giving up on the Spurs! I guess it is the thing to do when you are winning everyone is on board with the Spurs, when they are in trouble, they are dumped. The other asshole was Paul Alexander and the idiot on Ticket 760 Mike Taylor already gave up on the Spurs and then having fans call in and then more or less telling them to give up! Spurs fans that called in said they were not going to give up the on Spurs! These assholes ask the fans to call in and then diss them when they don't agree with them! That really pissed me off! You bandwagon assholes only love the Spurs when they are winining but attack them when they are down! Spurs in 7! Go Spurs Go!:bang

ElNono
04-27-2011, 01:54 AM
He likes his job... smart man...

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Strongly worded email to follow.

Pauleta14
04-27-2011, 05:52 AM
He is a tool.

Like most of the spurs fans on ST... :bang

Many players where disapointing, in fact MOST OF the players were, so you can't blame just 1 guy.

Gervin44Silas13
04-27-2011, 06:41 AM
He's a jerk this guy filp flops all the time, and his behind the scenes stories are stupid...some one should shoot this guy!

We fans deserve to be critical because our team has reached that plateau many of times it's normal. When the Spurs really start losing watch these so called fans start to be flavor of the month t-shirt fans!

alamo50
04-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Can't believe Don "SCREW YOU" Harris still has a job in SA.

arodz
04-27-2011, 08:02 AM

OH, you gave yourself away there at the end. You're a hater. This 'shitty' organization gave us four championships.

BTW: Did anyone else hear this commentary by Don Harris? I've read your posts dude; your credibility is SHIT!!! You're a flamer.

:pimpslap

rjv
04-27-2011, 09:41 AM
rock IQ > don harris IQ > sequspur IQ

ManuBalboa
04-27-2011, 10:19 AM
But did he get to run a 40 on air and show us all how great an athlete he used to be???

rr2418
04-27-2011, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=arodz;5180823]OH, you gave yourself away there at the end. You're a hater. This 'shitty' organization gave us four championships.

BTW: Did anyone else hear this commentary by Don Harris? I've read your posts dude; your credibility is SHIT!!! You're a flamer.

:pimpslap[/QUOTEsa]

Yes! I heard DH say those comments on 1250's Bringing It! He said Splitter did alright in the first have b/c he was up against that Iranian Grizzlies center but in the second half when against Gasol and Randolph he was pushed around and brought nothing to the team. I got the impression that DH and Paul Alexander wanted to tell Spurs fans that we got what we wanted (Splitter in the game), now look what happened! So yeah, DH did blame Splitter for the Spurs falling behind so quickly.

rr2418
04-27-2011, 10:52 AM
Don Harris talks out of his ass! He never asks the hard questions and just kisses Pop's ass all of the time! He's full of himself and I just can't stand listening to the idiot! All of these assholes like Don Harris and David Chancellor giving up on the Spurs! I guess it is the thing to do when you are winning everyone is on board with the Spurs, when they are in trouble, they are dumped. The other asshole was Paul Alexander and the idiot on Ticket 760 Mike Taylor already gave up on the Spurs and then having fans call in and then more or less telling them to give up! Spurs fans that called in said they were not going to give up the on Spurs! These assholes ask the fans to call in and then diss them when they don't agree with them! That really pissed me off! You bandwagon assholes only love the Spurs when they are winining but attack them when they are down! Spurs in 7! Go Spurs Go!:bang

Yeah Paul Alexander and Mike Taylor said in their respective radio shows that the fans should cheer the Spurs for a great season but that it's (playoffs) over! Mike Taylor however, was denouncing his fandom for the Spurs b/c Spurs fans are saying MT jinxed the Spurs. Fans are saying that every time MT says the Spurs are going to win they lose. MT was more or less goofing around! Paul was basically saying that the Spurs don't have anything left in the tank and they're done!

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 10:56 AM
This is totally important.

Isitjustme?
04-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Strongly worded email to follow.

+1

People should call in with prepared individualized scripted rants :lol

ManuBalboa
04-27-2011, 12:19 PM
This is totally important.

Rejoice! The Great Dumper of Chumps has once again proclaimed what everyone else should and should not have interest in. Thank the gods.

crc21209
04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
He is somewhat right. But it's not his fault he started the 3rd qtr, that's on Pop. Splitter was just fine when he came off the bench in the 1st half, but when he started the 3rd, he is somewhat responsible for the run the Grizzlies went on. He fouled Gasol 2 or 3 times which led to Memphis quickly getting into the bonus....

bus driver
04-27-2011, 03:03 PM
i dont like don harris or his blonde girl friend on that channel 3.
they are both cock suckers.

4>0rings
04-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Rejoice! The Great Dumper of Chumps has once again proclaimed what everyone else should and should not have interest in. Thank the gods.
That's how he has 50 billion posts and a first loser award to show for it.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:29 PM

That's how he has 50 billion posts and a first loser award to show for it.:lol You guys really do think Don Harris' opinion of Splitter is important?

Yes or no.

SA210
04-27-2011, 05:36 PM
He is a tool.

Don Harris is an idiot.

rr2418
04-27-2011, 05:53 PM
:lol You guys really do think Don Harris' opinion of Splitter is important?

Yes or no.

LOL, this is a forum! Opinions are posted for discussions. If you don't agree, then move on to the next thread! Good grief ! :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:56 PM
LOL, this is a forum! Opinions are posted for discussions. If you don't agree, then move on to the next thread! Good grief ! :rolleyesDo you, in your opinion, think it's important?

SA210
04-27-2011, 05:59 PM
:lol You guys really do think Don Harris' opinion of Splitter is important?

Yes or no.

I think it's important to discuss how our media guys suck and are ass kissers like some people around here.. Yes

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 06:03 PM
I think it's important to discuss how our media guys suck and are ass kissers like some people around here.. YesComing from you, that makes perfect sense.

Because you're kind of stupid.

rr2418
04-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Do you, in your opinion, think it's important?

Again, whatever opinions are posted in a forum are there open for discussion. That's the way I look at it and that's why I enjoy ST! :D

mouse
04-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Don Harris knows more about sports than Charlie Sheen knows about group sex. I have heard Don Harris tell someone what passing percentage a professional quarterback had in high-school and what color his suit was in the draft. And he did it way before Google came around. He is the Rain man of stats.

You all love Don Harris when he is the only sports journalist to get in coach Pops grill and ask the tough questions, then you turn your back on him when he doesn't say something you agree with?

Don Harris is a Guinness and if you haven't figured that out by now then you must be new to sports or suffer from down syndrome. Either way

Don Harris is not here to toss your salad, he is here to do his job, and he does it well.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Again, whatever opinions are posted in a forum are there open for discussion. That's the way I look at it and that's why I enjoy ST! :DSo you aren't going to post your opinion.

Bold.

mouse
04-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Don Harris is an idiot.

I dare you to call the show tomorrow and say it on the air.

http://www.1250zone.com/The-Chris---Jason-Show/6041660

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 06:12 PM

http://www.1250zone.com/The-Chris---Jason-Show/6041660You gotta respect this; mouse actually calls.

SA210
04-27-2011, 11:52 PM

http://www.1250zone.com/The-Chris---Jason-Show/6041660

I have before. When he said he'd rather have Shaq than Duncan many years ago. :lol

SA210
04-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Coming from you, that makes perfect sense.

Because you're kind of stupid.

You ARE stupid, not just kind of.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 11:54 PM
You ARE stupid, not just kind of.Which one of us is rubber and which is glue?

objective
04-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Don Harris probably blames Splitter for game 5's 3rd quarter collapse

mouse
04-28-2011, 08:01 AM
I have before. When he said he'd rather have Shaq than Duncan many years ago. :lol

What name did you use?

I have called Don out many times he can take it and if he is wrong he will admit it. You must understand Don unlike many talking heads will give his personal opinions and many times he has been shut out of Spurs practice and after game interviews. But Pop, Don, and Charles Barkley all know at the end of the day they don't take it personal.

Did you get run off the show? Many talk show host don't take negative callers and the ones that do will cut off your mic when you start to call them out or embarrass them.

At least Chris Duel,Don Harris, and Tony Bruno allow you to speak your mind.

Let me know If you call in today so I can tune in! :toast