PDA

View Full Version : South Park - Season 15!!

JudynTX
04-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Starts tonight. Let's hope it's better than last season. :toast

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/

Dr. Gonzo
04-27-2011, 10:25 AM
What will they make fun of next!?!

CuckingFunt
04-27-2011, 10:28 AM

Steve Jobs, iPads, and The Human Centipede (http://www.news.com.au/technology/steve-jobs-celebrates-the-debut-of-south-parks-15th-season-by-launching-the-human-centipad/story-e6frfro0-1226045608942).

JudynTX
04-27-2011, 10:36 AM
Steve Jobs, iPads, and The Human Centipede (http://www.news.com.au/technology/steve-jobs-celebrates-the-debut-of-south-parks-15th-season-by-launching-the-human-centipad/story-e6frfro0-1226045608942).

Obama's birth certificate. :lmao I'm guessing!

CubanSucks
04-27-2011, 11:17 AM
The Human Centipad

Dr. Gonzo
04-27-2011, 11:22 AM
I can't wait until they make fun of 45 year old obese women that never leave the couch.

ashbeeigh
04-27-2011, 11:44 AM
This is still on? How lame.

BlackSwordsMan
04-27-2011, 12:25 PM
forgot-- thanks

JudynTX
04-27-2011, 12:56 PM
forgot-- thanks

yw :)

BlackSwordsMan
04-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Cool episode I guess.

CubanSucks
04-27-2011, 11:32 PM
The Cartman parts weren't funny at all

CuckingFunt
04-28-2011, 10:53 AM
I don't think I laughed once.

CubanSucks
04-28-2011, 03:03 PM
If I hadn't seen Human Centipede then I wouldn't have either, but since I have I couldn't help but chuckle a few times

Bukefal
04-28-2011, 03:11 PM
wow 15 seasons already. I used to like it in the beginning, it was original and funny, not anymore.

PakiDan
04-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Holy shit... the damn jokes with cartman infering that his mother f#$ked him were so freaking dumb. Needless to say, have already been done to death by SNL. I couldn't stand to watch past the best buy scene.

CubanSucks
04-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Holy shit... the damn jokes with cartman infering that his mother f#$ked him were so freaking dumb. Needless to say, have already been done to death by SNL. I couldn't stand to watch past the best buy scene.

what do you mean

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2011, 07:52 PM
The Coon Saga is the only thing that saved last season. Overall it was the weakest ever.

JudynTX
04-29-2011, 04:18 PM
:( That episode was so lame. I can tell Matt & Trey are getting tired of writing for this show. I bet this is the last season.

florige
04-30-2011, 01:09 AM
This is still on? How lame.

Stop hating Ash.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-30-2011, 05:12 PM
So does this episode show shit entering and being swallowed by Kyle's mouth?

JudynTX
05-06-2011, 07:23 AM
I chuckled maybe two times during that episode. WTF is going on with show? :depressed

I knew they would poke fun @ Obama.

CubanSucks
05-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Token with Tyler Perry was good and the actual comedy awards part was too, but the rest of the episode was pretty much the weakest shit since the show began

badfish22
05-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah that might have been one of the worst SP's ever.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-06-2011, 03:07 PM
May have been the cervezas but i laughed out loud when the funny bot said that guys hair looked like pussy.

romad_20
05-06-2011, 05:20 PM
May have been the cervezas but i laughed out loud when the funny bot said that guys hair looked like pussy.

I thought funnybot was hilarious.

"I wouldn't eat Sandra Bullock's dick with Stevie Wonder's vagina"

CubanSucks
05-06-2011, 08:01 PM

it was

JudynTX
05-09-2011, 02:01 PM
NEW YORK, May 9, 2011 - The Prince of Canada is about to take a princess in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Royal Pudding," premiering on Wednesday, May 11 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

JudynTX
05-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Cheese & Rice! :bang Another lame episode.

JudynTX
05-19-2011, 09:26 AM
:lmao :lmao Thank you Matt and Trey, that episode made up for the first couple of lame episodes.

TMI TMI TMI! :lol @ Cartman

BruceBowenFan
05-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Judy last weeks episode about the royal wedding was badass, mr mckay's little rants is whatmade the episode awesome.

Spursfan092120
06-08-2011, 09:14 PM
OK..so far this season has been meh..not extremely great..but tonight, so far I've been laughing my ass off...let's hope this episode continues to be good...since it's the last one.

Dex
06-08-2011, 09:15 PM
"Its a condition called being a cynical asshole!"

Spursfan092120
06-08-2011, 09:17 PM
"Its a condition called being a cynical asshole!"

lmao...I was going to quote the same thing...absolutely hilarious...

Spursfan092120
06-08-2011, 09:17 PM
They got this feller down at the bowlin alley...and he gets up there and shits his britches...

Spursfan092120
06-08-2011, 09:28 PM
lol Steamy Ray Vaughn and Steamy Nicks.

CubanSucks
06-08-2011, 11:28 PM
this episode got me really scratching my head. Parker and Stone have said in many interviews how they don't want to overstay their welcome or butcher the comedy that they've established by becoming stale. They always mention George Lucas with the newer 3 Star Wars and the new Indiana Jones as examples of becoming out of touch with the brilliance that's already been established. They've pretty much said that they don't want to do that with South Park. So for me it's obvious this episode is about them. And I'm not one of those people that micro analyzes every episode.

CubanSucks
06-08-2011, 11:30 PM
in fact, I wouldn't even be surprised if this was the last episode despite being only the first run of this season. This episode was just very meta to me

Spursfan092120
06-09-2011, 12:05 AM
this episode got me really scratching my head. Parker and Stone have said in many interviews how they don't want to overstay their welcome or butcher the comedy that they've established by becoming stale. They always mention George Lucas with the newer 3 Star Wars and the new Indiana Jones as examples of becoming out of touch with the brilliance that's already been established. They've pretty much said that they don't want to do that with South Park. So for me it's obvious this episode is about them. And I'm not one of those people that micro analyzes every episode.

in fact, I wouldn't even be surprised if this was the last episode despite being only the first run of this season. This episode was just very meta to me

No offense, but I think you're looking WAY too far into it. It was a funny episode to me, and I'm sure come October we'll see more South Park.

CubanSucks
06-09-2011, 12:58 AM
No offense, but I think you're looking WAY too far into it. It was a funny episode to me, and I'm sure come October we'll see more South Park.

I really think this episode is an exception. It's not like I'm taking one scene and making a message out of it. They're in their 40s now and have said in TONS of interviews both that they really wanna end before they drop the ball and will have no problems doing it. So with that, and considering what all was in this entire episode, I don't think I'm stretching on my assumptions

JudynTX
06-09-2011, 11:14 AM
lol Steamy Ray Vaughn and Steamy Nicks.

Clearly they were picking on the Emo generation. :lmao

DMX7
06-09-2011, 11:45 AM
The centipad episode and the NCAA bashing episode were funny. The others have sucked hard though.

fraga
06-09-2011, 12:33 PM
No the "City Sushi" has been the best so far...

Dex
06-09-2011, 01:30 PM
No the "City Sushi" has been the best so far...

You Japanese dog!

CubanSucks
06-09-2011, 02:51 PM
exactly what I was talking about

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cable/comedy-central/south-park-comedy-central/south-park/61294

Oh, no.

That was my immediate thought after watching Wednesday night's midseason finale of South Park, titled "You're Getting Old." Never before -- not even when Cartman fed Scott Tenorman's parents to him -- have I been so completely and utterly depressed by an episode of South Park. It felt like creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker were speaking their emotions through the show, and what they had to say wasn't good.

Take, for instance, Stan's sudden affliction of cynicism. Suddenly, he realizes, the things he liked before seemed like "sh*t." In fact, everything does to him, from the sun in the sky to the movie trailer for Mr. Popper's Penguins -- even the Police's album Synchronicity (fun fact: my favorite album of all time) sounds like literal bowel movements. Stan's lost his innocence with his tenth birthday, and it's a sad event. His friends give up on him because he threatens (or just annoys) their rose-colored view of the world. In the end, Stan's left alone, lying in his bad, depressed. That's how the episode ends! It certainly doesn't seem like a good omen for the mindset of Parker and Stone in regard to the show. But that isn't the most disgruntling part.

Randy and Sharon, Stan's parents, decide that Randy's antics are too repetitive, and that Randy is trying too hard to recapture glory he may have never had. "It's like the same story keeps happening every week, only it keeps getting more and more ridiculous," she says. If that isn't an indicator that Parker and Stone are unhappy with doing South Park, I don't know what is.

"I've been unhappy for a while now," Randy replies.

It's time to call out the emergency horns, because it seems to me like Parker and Stone are abandoning ship. With this being only the midseason finale, the show seems to have two choices: it could follow this episode up with a counterpoint that illustrates why they still enjoy doing the show, and have the show continue on beyond season 15.

Or, there's the much more likely option that this is the sign of the beginning of the end. Parker and Stone's contract with Comedy Central reportedly runs out after seven more episodes of the show. Then there's the fact that they've achieved success outside of South Park, with their new hit Broadway musical The Book of Mormon.

Doesn't it seem more likely that this is their hint to viewers that we're reaching the final stretch of South Park? I'm sure they'll deliver us a rousing series finale if that's the case, but I just don't know if I'm willing to say goodbye to Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman. Or Butters -- least of all Butters.

CuckingFunt
06-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Anyone who thinks last night's episode is a sudden sign Parker and Stone are tired of making South Park simply hasn't been paying attention to the last two seasons. The recent episodes have been mostly funny premises, but the writing itself has been horribly lazy.

The episode last season in which they smugly lampoon Inception (and even as a fan of that film I can admit there was a lot of potential with that idea) was written after they'd watched nothing but commercials and previews. That's the same lazy shit the people who made Epic Movie and all the other godawful spoof comedies do.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Yup, it looks like they're done after this season. 3 out of the 7 new episodes were hilarious, imho. But it also had some awful ones like "funnybot".

CubanSucks
06-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Anyone who thinks last night's episode is a sudden sign Parker and Stone are tired of making South Park simply hasn't been paying attention to the last two seasons. The recent episodes have been mostly funny premises, but the writing itself has been horribly lazy.

The episode last season in which they smugly lampoon Inception (and even as a fan of that film I can admit there was a lot of potential with that idea) was written after they'd watched nothing but commercials and previews. That's the same lazy shit the people who made Epic Movie and all the other godawful spoof comedies do.

What? You admit that it seems like they're getting lazy with the insults and stories, but you don't think it's a sign that they're getting tired of it? If you didn't take anything away from the last 5 min or so then you're just being naive

CuckingFunt
06-10-2011, 05:39 PM
What? You admit that it seems like they're getting lazy with the insults and stories, but you don't think it's a sign that they're getting tired of it? If you didn't take anything away from the last 5 min or so then you're just being naive

Read closer. I was suggesting that the sense of ennui seen by you (and others) in the most recent episode has been painfully obvious for all of the last two seasons.

CubanSucks
06-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Read closer. I was suggesting that the sense of ennui seen by you (and others) in the most recent episode has been painfully obvious for all of the last two seasons.

eh, I don't know about that. I mean I know it's obvious that the show has declined exponentially over the past couple years but nothing comes close to the last episode. I'll give you that it's obvious they haven't put in too much effort in the past couple seasons, but this episode just completely put it out there. They pretty much just admitted it

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2011, 01:34 PM
The shark was jumped the first episode after Imaginationland.

That season with soapbox derby or whatever was the final nail in the coffin.

Spursfan092120
08-22-2011, 11:16 PM
eh, I don't know about that. I mean I know it's obvious that the show has declined exponentially over the past couple years but nothing comes close to the last episode. I'll give you that it's obvious they haven't put in too much effort in the past couple seasons, but this episode just completely put it out there. They pretty much just admitted it

Guess not

'South Park' to return on Oct. 5, and all the way through 2013. Kick-ass.
by Aly Semigran

A celebratory dinner at Casa Bonita is in order, PopWatchers: The date for the second half of the 15th season of South Park has been announced! Comedy Central confirmed to EW that the animated series will be returning on Wednesday, October 5 at 10 p.m. The latter half of the 15th season will include seven new episodes.
The network also likely put the fears of many fans to rest that the show’s creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were calling it quits after they alluded to a possible end to the series during June’s mid-season finale “You’re Getting Old.” Parker and Stone are signed on through 2013, Comedy Central told EW, which will bring the show to a staggering 17 seasons. So while it seemed like the duo had one foot out the door (and the other one on the Broadway stage with their Tony-winning hit musical Book of Mormon), South Park fans can breathe a sigh of relief, and inhale a few more Cheesy Poofs, for at least another two years.
But I’m curious: Are you happy to hear this news, PopWatchers? I can’t imagine many of you wouldn’t be, as you voted South Park the greatest animated television series of all-time. Does this news make the surprisingly touching “You’re Getting Old” feel a little less poignant? Or are you just relieved to know there’s still at least a few more seasons of hilariously offensive adventures to be had from Colorado’s funniest foul-mouthed fourth graders?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/19/south-park-return-date-announced/

CubanSucks
08-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Guess not

'South Park' to return on Oct. 5, and all the way through 2013. Kick-ass.
by Aly Semigran

A celebratory dinner at Casa Bonita is in order, PopWatchers: The date for the second half of the 15th season of South Park has been announced! Comedy Central confirmed to EW that the animated series will be returning on Wednesday, October 5 at 10 p.m. The latter half of the 15th season will include seven new episodes.
The network also likely put the fears of many fans to rest that the show’s creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were calling it quits after they alluded to a possible end to the series during June’s mid-season finale “You’re Getting Old.” Parker and Stone are signed on through 2013, Comedy Central told EW, which will bring the show to a staggering 17 seasons. So while it seemed like the duo had one foot out the door (and the other one on the Broadway stage with their Tony-winning hit musical Book of Mormon), South Park fans can breathe a sigh of relief, and inhale a few more Cheesy Poofs, for at least another two years.
But I’m curious: Are you happy to hear this news, PopWatchers? I can’t imagine many of you wouldn’t be, as you voted South Park the greatest animated television series of all-time. Does this news make the surprisingly touching “You’re Getting Old” feel a little less poignant? Or are you just relieved to know there’s still at least a few more seasons of hilariously offensive adventures to be had from Colorado’s funniest foul-mouthed fourth graders?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/19/south-park-return-date-announced/

I saw them on The Daily Show a couple months ago and they talked about their friends thinking the same thing I was. They also talked about how everything was fine and they'll continue SP. I was disappointed at how oblivious they were. I've read and heard them in so many interviews talking about how they'll wanna quit while they're on top, that they don't wanna jump the shark and trash something that used to be amazing (they always reference George Lucas making the second Star Wars trilogy). So as a die hard South Park fan I'm not happy about it at all. Last season was sooo fucking aweful

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 12:06 AM
Just saw the Creme Fraiche episode a couple days ago.

Outstanding.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-23-2011, 04:36 PM
matt and trey need to go back to doing movies. Just solid run of the mill B comedy movies with matt, trey, and squeak. They could call in favors from their friends for movie star cameos and keep the budget low. It would be funny and they should do at least one more before they get too old to be funny on screen.

CubanSucks
10-06-2011, 11:56 PM
first episode sucked, that's it

surprised Judyn hasn't come in here yet praising the hell out of it

JudynTX
10-07-2011, 09:07 AM
first episode sucked, that's it

surprised Judyn hasn't come in here yet praising the hell out of it

I can't praise that crap. :(

CubanSucks
10-13-2011, 01:24 AM
anyone see the documentary, 6 Days To Air? The show may be sub-mediocre now but it was still really fascinating seeing the studio and how everything works. It was also awesome seeing Bill Hader as one of the writers. I even found out he's been with the show for a couple years now. My favorite current SNL cast member

mavs>spurs
10-13-2011, 03:03 AM
tonights episode was fucking hilarious

JudynTX
11-17-2011, 08:27 AM
BTW....the show has been signed on for 3 more seasons! :toast

Secondly, ouch last night. The one liners about Penn State. :wow:rollin:rollin

JudynTX
03-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Did anyone see the premiere last week? :lmao

mavs>spurs
03-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Yeah they really stuck it to Big Gov :lmao

JudynTX
03-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah they really stuck it to Big Gov :lmao

:lol So do you face front or back to the toilet?

Roddy Beaubois
03-22-2012, 02:14 AM
new season has been hilarious so far

mavs>spurs
03-22-2012, 02:20 AM
why don't you kill yourself! :lmao

JudynTX
03-22-2012, 08:51 AM
why don't you kill yourself! :lmao

:lmao:lmao What a gem of an episode. I never knew that's how the Cash4Gold business worked.

After the episode, I turned it to the Gem Shopping Network, the host was complaining because he said they were getting prank calls. :rollin

CubanSucks
03-22-2012, 07:28 PM
2 good episodes so far

last night's wasn't as good as the first just cause it started out so damn slow

JudynTX
03-29-2012, 09:09 AM
:lmao I don't know what drugs Matt & Trey are taking this season, but every single episode of the new season has been freakin hilarious.

Last night they covered Meme's.....Tebowing, Faith Hilling, Taylor Swifting...and Catbreading. :rollin

Not to mention "Oh Long Johnson"...talking cat at the GOP Convention. :lmao

CuckingFunt
03-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Meh.

To all three.

mavs>spurs
03-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Meh.

To all three.

Wrong

Spursfan092120
03-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Not to mention "Oh Long Johnson"...talking cat at the GOP Convention. :lmao

That was HILARIOUS!!

Spursfan092120
03-29-2012, 07:53 PM
PCbI-j7FnkQ

JudynTX
03-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Wrong

That was HILARIOUS!!

PCbI-j7FnkQ

:rollin Oh Long Johnson!

howbouthemspurs
03-31-2012, 02:38 AM
The last episode was great!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-05-2012, 11:03 AM
So I gave in and watched last nights episode.

Gotta admit, pretty funny. The Jewpacabra intro that spoofed TheThing was brilliant,.vintage south park. It's what got me to keep watching.

"JESUSISALIE!!!" Was hilarious as well. No one does Jew humor like south park.

JudynTX
04-05-2012, 11:04 AM

Gotta admit, pretty funny. The Jewpacabra intro that spoofed TheThing was brilliant,.vintage south park. It's what got me to keep watching.

Cartman is a Jew now? WTF? :lmao

mavs>spurs
04-05-2012, 12:33 PM

:cry nazi trolls :cry

Cant_Be_Faded
04-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Kyle's ringtone was hilarious too

Looks like south parks getting back to it's roots

mavs>spurs
04-05-2012, 06:32 PM
mookie crew would ejaculate over what was easily the worst episode of the season

Cant_Be_Faded
04-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Ya and we all know fans of Detroit rappers are the universal gauge of what is funny

mavs>spurs
04-05-2012, 07:00 PM
as someone who isn't a fan of any detroit rappers it still isn't funny so there goes that theory

Cant_Be_Faded
04-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Someone who just discovered South Park Mexican in the year 2011 most likely started watching south park in like 05 :rollin

Wake me up when you put a project pat song in your sig lolololol

mavs>spurs
04-05-2012, 07:41 PM
first discovered southpark: 1999, 11 years old.

first discovered spm, a few years later probably

putting a throwback song in your sig /= discovering it. i'm sure you don't always run and tell mommy every last time you discover something, sometimes you may not post about it until later like that time you discovered hemann had a foreskin.

CubanSucks
04-20-2012, 05:19 PM
anyone catch the zipline episode? The part with the real people was fucking random, first because it wasn't animated, second because they looked 20 something, but still funny and a good episode. This season has been surprisingly good and only 1 more to go in this run. Miles ahead of last season

mavs>spurs
04-20-2012, 06:00 PM
i didn't like the last 2 episodes. the first ones prior to those were awesome.

lmbebo
04-20-2012, 08:13 PM
last episode I thought was one of the worst ever. I could only get myself to watch it in batches.

CuckingFunt
04-20-2012, 08:48 PM
anyone catch the zipline episode? The part with the real people was fucking random, first because it wasn't animated, second because they looked 20 something, but still funny and a good episode. This season has been surprisingly good and only 1 more to go in this run. Miles ahead of last season

I thought it was lazy. To the point of being insulting to the audience.

But, then, I've thought that about the last few seasons. The show has turned into nothing more than thirty minutes of Parker and Stone whining about whatever frustrates or annoys them, personally. There is a joke or two per episode, when lucky, worthy of a chuckle, but it fells like happenstance. Ultimately, a half an hour of someone bitching is seldom engaging. And even less often is it intended to be.

The writers put years of effort into developing complex characters and the show has always been at its best when that was the focus. Now, though, the characters are barely distinguishable. Cartman remains the biggest, dumbest asshole in a field of big, dumb assholes. Everyone else changes from week to week in order to fit whatever Parker and Stone want to make fun of that episode.

JudynTX
04-23-2012, 08:00 AM
The last episode sucked.

romad_20
04-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Loved it! It's the first episode I've laughed out loud to in a long time. I don't understand the dislike of it. I thought it accurately described the feelings i have every single time I have to do some tour, cruise, event with tons of people I don't know or care to be around.

Sometimes simple is good. It doesn't always have to be some social commentary. I miss the episodes like the the 3rd season. One of my favorites.

JudynTX
09-27-2012, 02:04 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao No one saw the best episode of 2012 last night?

:rollin

Butter's Creamy Goo! OMG

CubanSucks
09-27-2012, 04:24 PM
We did but once again you're the only one with any enthusiasm left. I did love the "goo" parts and Randy running over that kid had me practically screaming in laughter. Overall I give it a not surprising 4/10 which is about the average for the past few seasons

TheCultOfPersonality
09-27-2012, 05:19 PM
I still have enthusiasm about South Park, and I thought that Sarcastaball was very funny.

CubanSucks
09-27-2012, 05:39 PM
I still have enthusiasm about South Park, and I thought that Sarcastaball was very funny.

Great take

JudynTX
10-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Tonight's episode is about Honey Boo Boo. :lol

CuckingFunt
10-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Tonight's episode is about Honey Boo Boo. :lol

It'd be nice if Parker and Stone realized and/or admitted they do satire a hell of a lot better than they do parody.

AussieFanKurt
10-03-2012, 10:38 PM
It'd be nice if Parker and Stone realized and/or admitted they do satire a hell of a lot better than they do parody.

Yeah I agree, they are two of the best at satire I've ever seen although I still like their parodies.. but not as much

mavs>spurs
10-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Can't believe this hasn't been bumped yet..this weeks episode was the best one in years. Randy as Jack Torrence was just :lmao

CubanSucks
10-26-2012, 07:21 PM
The last 3 episodes have been great imo. I don't know if they've gotten some sort of groove back or my standards have been lowered and I've suddenly just accepted it. It's gotta be the former because I thought the first ep sucked ass

mavs>spurs
10-26-2012, 08:06 PM
the last episode was genius it definitely had hints of old school south park.

CubanSucks
10-27-2012, 01:46 PM
I had to keep rewinding the part in the gas station when they try to stop the robbery, it was too good.

Cartman storms in there screaming like a pathetic Hulk
"Holy shit there's more of them than I thought!"
"Dude they shot this guy!"
"Screw this let's bail!"

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 02:04 PM
lol i just got finished watching this one a second time earlier. STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN IM COMING FOR YOU!! WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE TALK! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!?!? crofl

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 02:16 PM
"Come here! It's a green honey boo boo!" :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

redzero
10-27-2012, 07:54 PM
The latest episode if fucking hilarious. I love The Shining references (if it wasn't already obvious because of my avatar).

CubanSucks
10-27-2012, 11:14 PM
I also love how watching Ted was something, if not THE thing, that finally set Randy off. They had to throw in a Seth MacFarlane project in there

JudynTX
10-31-2012, 04:34 PM
Tonight's victim...........Lance Armstrong. :lmao :lmao

m>s
09-26-2013, 10:30 PM
:lol season premier was pretty good

CubanSucks
09-26-2013, 10:44 PM
meh

I didn't mind the 3-d intro but then the very first shot was some bullshit looking 3-d view of the bus stop area, lame as fuck

Jacob1983
09-27-2013, 02:04 AM
How many times did Alec Baldwin say faggots? :lol

CubanSucks
09-27-2013, 11:38 AM
The scene with the NSA agents dramatically reporting on all those normal people was great

JudynTX
11-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Anyone watching S16? :lol :lol

CubanSucks
12-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Surprised Judyn hasn't stuck to her monthly South Park bump. Last episode had me laughing harder than I have in a long time. The anime shit was pure gold. South Park's been on a rise this season imo just like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (second favorite show)

JudynTX
12-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Surprised Judyn hasn't stuck to her monthly South Park bump. Last episode had me laughing harder than I have in a long time. The anime shit was pure gold. South Park's been on a rise this season imo just like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (second favorite show)

:lol The Console Wars Trilogy was off the hook! I was in tears too.

And IMHO, Sunny sucks this year. :(