PDA

View Full Version : White House Releases President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 08:36 AM
I don't agree with the decision to try to "disprove" the ridiculous allegations people were making, but here it is -

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

coyotes_geek
04-27-2011, 08:44 AM
Glad that's settled.

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Obvious forgery.

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 08:49 AM
I think by the White House reacting to a reality TV personality and those on the fringe, they degrade the stature of the President. Apparently, Obama is also going to make some remarks this morning on his decision to release his birth certificate.

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Obvious forgery.

Ha. It's coming and it won't be in blue.

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 08:50 AM
Stupid move. Release it and ignore the loons.

scott
04-27-2011, 08:51 AM
In his presser he should come out with "Siiiiiiiiiiiike, I'm an African Muslim! Run for the hills, honkeys!"

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 08:52 AM
In his presser he should come out with "Siiiiiiiiiiiike, I'm an African Muslim! Run for the hills, honkeys!"

:rollin:rollin

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 08:53 AM

:lol :toast

coyotes_geek
04-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Stupid move. Release it and ignore the loons.

Definitely.

TBH, I never understood why Obama didn't release it a long time ago. Yes, it's ridiculous. But this ridiculous issue could have been killed a long time ago and Obama wouldn't find himself in the situation of having to react to Donald Trump.

Drachen
04-27-2011, 09:02 AM
He looked pretty pissed. "I am sick and tired of you f-in "real american" morons. The fact that I have to talk about this is almost as retarded as you. Let's focus on actual issues from now on mmmkay?"

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Definitely.

TBH, I never understood why Obama didn't release it a long time ago. Yes, it's ridiculous. But this ridiculous issue could have been killed a long time ago and Obama wouldn't find himself in the situation of having to react to Donald Trump.

Obama has, unquestionably, the worst handlers of any American President.

scott
04-27-2011, 09:06 AM
kthxbai

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Definitely.

I think Obama tries to take these stands against things he perceives as trivial, which is fine. However, he doesn't stick to his guns and eventually gives in to pressure.

An example from the Democratic primaries is the flag lapel pin issue. His point was that draping yourself in the flag doesn't make you patriotic, rather it is your actions that matter. It's a valid point. However, after people made it into a big issue, he started wearing one.

Drachen
04-27-2011, 09:13 AM
I have been confused by this for a while, didn't hawaii's governor come out like a year and a half ago with Obama's birth certificate?

boutons_deux
04-27-2011, 09:14 AM
"Obama didn't release it a long time ago"

the long form b/c was seen in 2008, must have been from Hawaii authorities, along with Hawaii newspaper archives of his birth announcement.

birtherism is pure Repug/Fox/conservatives bullshit noise to distract from real problems and inflame their ignorant, older, white, uneducated, southern asshole tea baggin base.

Drachen
04-27-2011, 09:17 AM
"Obama didn't release it a long time ago"

the long form b/c was seen in 2008, must have been from Hawaii authorities, along with Hawaii newspaper archives of his birth announcement.

birtherism is pure Repug/Fox/conservatives bullshit noise to distract from real problems and inflame their ignorant, older, white, uneducated, southern asshole tea baggin base.

Yeah, this is why its a little confusing... If they weren't satisfied when he released his birth certificate, then why would they be satisfied now that he has released his birth certificate?

ElNono
04-27-2011, 09:19 AM
Yeah, this is why its a little confusing... If they weren't satisfied when he released his birth certificate, then why would they be satisfied now that he has released his birth certificate?

To discredit Donald Trump, obviously... :lol

coyotes_geek
04-27-2011, 09:19 AM
Obama has, unquestionably, the worst handlers of any American President.

True.

I think Obama tries to take these stands against things he perceives as trivial, which is fine. However, he doesn't stick to his guns and eventually gives in to pressure.

An example from the Democratic primaries is the flag lapel pin issue. His point was that draping yourself in the flag doesn't make you patriotic, rather it is your actions. It's a valid point. However, after people made it into a big issue, he started wearing one.

I agree that this kind of stuff is trivial, but then so are most things in politics. It's stupid, but it's the way it is.

101A
04-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Well there goes a budding significant industry in this country .....not gonna help the job numbers for April AT ALL. All the birther website managers; authors; publishers....really staggering; JUST LIKE THAT.

And Obama is supposed to be a caring President.

The least he could do is flash some lights at area 51, or release some memo about WTC 7 Containing Plutonium rods before he pulls this shit. I mean the truther/mooner/Kennedy Assassiationer jobs are all filled for Christ's Sake!!!

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Glad that's over with. Now he can get back to the business of destroying business.

boutons_deux
04-27-2011, 09:28 AM
"flag lapel pin"

and Barry's "crotch salute" :lol

and his "terrorist fist bump" :lol

and "pal-lin around with terrorists" :lol

etc, etc, etc.

Repugs, conservatives, tea baggers, "Christians", what an ignorant bunch of ankle-biting assholes.

Drachen
04-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Well there goes a budding significant industry in this country .....not gonna help the job numbers for April AT ALL. All the birther website managers; authors; publishers....really staggering; JUST LIKE THAT.

And Obama is supposed to be a caring President.

The least he could do is flash some lights at area 51, or release some memo about WTC 7 Containing Plutonium rods before he pulls this shit. I mean the truther/mooner/Kennedy Assassiationer jobs are all filled for Christ's Sake!!!

:lol

Don't worry, they will be back. They didn't pay attention to the release of his birth certificate last time, why would you think they would pay attention to such an unimportant detail as him releasing it again this time?

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Man if obama really is a poker player he must fold every chance he gets.

EVAY
04-27-2011, 09:33 AM

I think this is why they didn't release the long form earlier...the belief that if they did, then there would be some other reason why it wouldn't go away...as in "it's a forgery, etc."

DMX7
04-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Played this card too early. Should have waited and fucked them up during the election.

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 09:51 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

tea potties..

clambake
04-27-2011, 10:01 AM
eh, trump just wanted to embrace the bubba"s....like darrins.

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Played this card too early. Should have waited and fucked them up during the election.

He's already fucked us up.

ManuBalboa
04-27-2011, 10:09 AM
lol watching the press release and hearing nothing but the same meaningless empty words this clown has been peddling for 2+ years now. We are still needing reps help to invest in infrastructure loooooooooooomao This guy is so worthless.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 10:13 AM
I guess he has to be truthful every once in a while. Oh well. This was probably the only thing good he had going for him. Then again, I wouldn't think something as absurd as this would be anybodys good-thing-going for them. I l:loll'dedid

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Maybe he will invite that Oily Taint woman over for a beer.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 10:16 AM
"fucked them up" :lmao

Would that be his trump card? :rollin

What an idiot.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 10:18 AM
I guess today isn't a good day for Mr Corsi. :lmao

ploto
04-27-2011, 10:28 AM
I know that there’s going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest. But I’m speaking to the vast majority of the American people, as well as to the press. We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We’ve got better stuff to do. I’ve got better stuff to do. We’ve got big problems to solve. And I’m confident we can solve them, but we’re going to have to focus on them -- not on this.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 10:58 AM
You've done well, ploto :tu

:lmao

coyotes_geek
04-27-2011, 10:59 AM
I wonder if this factored into Obama's decision.

Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA...

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 10:59 AM
Why was this ever an issue in the first place?

Oh yeah, because a bunch of people lied and kept lying.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
MSNBC needed the ratings.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 11:03 AM
MSNBC needed the ratings.So why was Fox running the story so often?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 11:20 AM
I don't run Fox. Why don't you ask them? I'm sure if you go to their Contact Us section on their site, you can ask til your heart's content. Let us know what you find. I'll be in stitches til then. Stitches, I say!

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 11:23 AM
I don't run Fox. So you run MSNBC, then.

Dumbass.

Stiches, I say!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Uh, anyone can look up ratings?

Apples to apples here, chump.
Apples to apples.

I'm speaking ratings here. Not MO's.

Stupid, I say.

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Uh, anyone can look up ratings?

Apples to apples here, chump.
Apples to apples.

I'm speaking ratings here. Not MO's.

Stupid, I say.

and stupid does.. well done!

ManuBalboa
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Funny how Trump has no problem doing an impromptu press conference sans prepared answers, screened questions from reporters, and against a hostile media.

Drachen
04-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Funny how Trump has no problem doing an impromptu press conference sans prepared answers, screened questions from reporters, and against a hostile media.

I see what you are trying to do there...... didn't work.

Should have planned it better.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Obvious forgery.
But now there is fuel to say that.

Look at the white around the charactors:

Linked long form certificate (http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf)

FromWayDowntown
04-27-2011, 12:59 PM
But now there is fuel to say that.

Look at the white around the charactors:

Linked long form certificate (http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf)

And here's that guy . . . .

Oh, Gee!!
04-27-2011, 01:01 PM
WC will reserve judgment until a time machine can be built to take him back in time to the actual birth so that he can witness it himself. Until then, he remains skeptical.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 01:22 PM
WC will reserve judgment until a time machine can be built to take him back in time to the actual birth so that he can witness it himself. Until then, he remains skeptical.
Actually, I had no question to his citizenship. I believed he was until I saw that long form that looks like a poor photoshop job.

Did you look at the link I provided?

clambake
04-27-2011, 01:26 PM
is that what it is? a poor photoshop job?

yes or no.

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 01:28 PM

:lol Hm... 3 Aces... can't take a chance he has a Full House. I fold.

boutons_deux
04-27-2011, 01:30 PM
What a shock: birthers aren't convinced by release of long form birth certificate

Phil Berg, who filed one of the original birther lawsuits, now believes that Obama was adopted by his Indonesian father and lost his U.S. citizenship. [...]

Orly Taitz, once called 'Queen of the birthers' and who was responsible for a number of lawsuits, is verifying the document's authenticity and now believes that the President is using a false social security number.

We look forward to reviewing it like so many other Americans do at this late date. But it is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very skeptical public concerning Barack Obama’s parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life.

... dismissed the new copy as either a forgery or as evidence that Obama doesn’t satisfy the “natural born citizen” clause of the Constitution as part of the eligibility requirements for American presidents.

Birthers aren't satisfied because no matter how many documents Barack Obama releases it will never be enough, because there isn't a document in the world that will turn him white.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/04/27/970594/-What-a-shock:-birthers-arent-convinced-by-release-of-long-form-birth-certificate?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos %29

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 01:40 PM
is that what it is? a poor photoshop job?

yes or no.
I don't know.

It most certainly is not a photocopy of typewritten official paper.

Why is all that white around the black typewritten characters there?

I'll ask you too. Did you look at the enlarged photocopy I linked?

Look here (http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf).

My point is that there is now even more fuel to keep the controversy alive.

clambake
04-27-2011, 01:44 PM
is the controversy real or manufactured?

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 01:52 PM
is the controversy real or manufactured?
Does it matter? There is controversy.

My opinion? I don't know. I'd say it's probably a mix of both.

Winehole23
04-27-2011, 01:57 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/barack-obama/birth-obama-certer-movement-098513

clambake
04-27-2011, 01:58 PM
i guess its controversy if you're on a steady diet of pablum.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:00 PM
:lol Hm... 3 Aces... can't take a chance he has a Full House. I fold.

Exactly.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Viva and WC never fail to deliver.

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 02:07 PM
And here's that guy . . . .

his kind will never go away

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Is my point not valid about the white around the black characters?

If so, why?

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:10 PM

If so, why?

I can count on you more than UPS.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
To bring insightful information...

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
exactly what am i failing to deliver, o' well traveled one?

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Why isn't anyone trying to explain the white around the typewritten characters?

Viva Las Espuelas

the i'm rubber and your glue quip flee your train of thought? :lmao

MannyIsGod
exactly what am i failing to deliver, o' well traveled one?

You make my head hurt, Viva. I just said you NEVER fail to deliver and you ask me what you fail to deliver?

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 02:14 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/barack-obama/birth-obama-certer-movement-098513

Bizarre and just a little bit unsettling.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:15 PM
the i'm rubber and your glue quip flee your train of thought? :lmao

You don't understand the word "never" and you're trying to rag on my train of thought?

mmmk.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 02:16 PM
You make my head hurt, Viva. I just said you NEVER fail to deliver and you ask me what you fail to deliver?
eh. i guess your blue pen wasn't needed here.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:18 PM
To bring insightful information...

Exactly, WC. You're the beacon of light for the rest of us here. Thats a great thing, because we live in a dark communist world.

Thanks, my friend.

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 02:18 PM
I don't know.

It most certainly is not a photocopy of typewritten official paper.

Why is all that white around the black typewritten characters there?

I'll ask you too. Did you look at the enlarged photocopy I linked?

Look here (http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf).

My point is that there is now even more fuel to keep the controversy alive.

In Adobe Acrobat, zoom in-out using the mouse wheel. Do you notice that the rendering of the text is slightly delayed compared to the background, causing it to flash? Strange.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:19 PM
eh. i guess your blue pen wasn't needed here.

I wasn't being sarcastic. You and WC always deliver great entertainment. Sure, its probably not the way you intend (see word "never") but the point stands none the less.

clambake
04-27-2011, 02:19 PM
are birthers getting excited?

whats the word, d?

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM

whats the word, d?

Do this.

Open it in Acrobat and zoom in using ctrl-key and your mouse wheel. Zoom in over the number in the upper right hand corner underneath the words "Department of Health". What's up with the last digit in the number "10641"?

Drachen
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM

If so, why?

You mean the white around everything that is on there? (the lines included). I would say that I don't know, perhaps it is the copy machine's way of compensating for the green background. Maybe the means of printing back in the day degraded the pattern that had been printed on the paper.

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
You mean the white around everything that is on there? (the lines included). I would say that I don't know, perhaps it is the copy machine's way of compensating for the green background. Maybe the means of printing back in the day degraded the pattern that had been printed on the paper.

Do what I described in my last post. The pixelated "1" in that number is how all text should look if it is photocopied. That PDF document has layers. Something stinks.

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 02:29 PM

whats the word, d?

There's a new controversy now? I think they call themselves the forgerer movement...

DoubtingThomas
04-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Some of you still have doubts!?!? :lmao

Soul_Patch
04-27-2011, 02:32 PM
And the Saga continues...

IMHO Obama is pretty damn smart to do this, gets all the birthers even more fired up, totaly derails the news for the next few weeks, makes all the birthers look even more paranoid...

Well played Mr. Obama!

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 02:36 PM
SyeRqPGrUMw

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Lol

clambake
04-27-2011, 02:38 PM
they got d in the cage. lol

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 02:39 PM
What's wrong with that doc, Manny?

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 02:41 PM
What's wrong with that doc, Manny?

nothing

clambake
does it come with a hamster wheel?

DarrinS
nothing

:downspin:

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Too good

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Zoom in on box "5b. Hour". Check out the "M" on P.M.

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 02:45 PM
:downspin:

I don't know why I am going to to stoop to your level but let's ask ourselves a very simple question. If a president , with an infinite supply of experts, materials, and time create a fake document that can be easily refuted using basic adobe.. considering he could have continued to ignore the issue..why forge it?

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Actually, there are numerous characters that are not in the other "layer". Maybe this is a practical joke by Obama.

Soul_Patch
04-27-2011, 02:47 PM
I don't know why I am going to to stoop to your level but let's ask ourselves a very simple question. If a president , with an infinite supply of experts, materials, and time create a fake document that can be easily refuted using basic adobe.. considering he could have continued to ignore the issue..why forge it?

hahaha. Dude, it is all a bit. The President is probably fucking laughing his ass off watching all these paranoid white folks play Dick Tracy.

:hat:hat:hat

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Bizarre and just a little bit unsettling.
What gets me is they address everything except what I point out. Makes me think they are biased.

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 02:50 PM

maybe the form was created with the M as a constant...and the typrwriter used at the time to create the A or P used a different font? Pretty easily explained

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 02:51 PM

That's a bizarre thought alright, but his advisors and handlers have shown that their ineptness have no bounds. The probability that "We've got it handled Mr. President" turned into a clusterfuck by some jr level hack is somewhat better than zero. I don't think he's an illegitimate President. But, I also think that somebody fucked this up for him.

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 02:51 PM
What gets me is they address everything except what I pint out. Makes me think they are biased.

now wc is 1960's birth certificate expert..asking people to prove his baseless accusations false.. prove I'm wrong..:lmao

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 02:52 PM
maybe the form was created with the M as a constant...and the typrwriter used at the time to create the A or P used a different font? Pretty easily explained

Typewriters don't use different fonts. Dude, you're not that young.:lol

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2011, 02:54 PM

I am not sure of the terminology.. all typewriters used the exact same size and alphabet letter types? All typewriter companies used the same measurements and letter type? Serious question.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Do what I described in my last post. The pixelated "1" in that number is how all text should look if it is photocopied. That PDF document has layers. Something stinks.

No shit.

Something stinks, like the Bush records were proven...

I honestly expected an indisputable copy. This really stinks, as it is very disputable.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 02:58 PM
SyeRqPGrUMw
Oh Shit is right!

I was right, not my imagination...

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 02:59 PM
I am not sure of the terminology.. all typewriters used the exact same size and alphabet letter types? All typewriter companies used the same measurements and letter type? Serious question.

No, I don't think they did. There were several font types available back then but they were fairly standardized as best I can remember. But I think it was unusual for individual machines to change fonts. I think the IBM Selectric was the first machine to do that...you could change out the imprinter ball. But that was sometime in the 70's.

LOL @ me thinking I'm a typewriter dork.:lol

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 03:00 PM

Because he folds when holding three aces...

Soul_Patch
04-27-2011, 03:01 PM
I do have to admit, even after thinking the birther thing is probably the stupidest Obama side effect ever, this release does look pretty bogus. Which is really strange considering he endorsed it.

If it were released on like, CNN or Fox, or something I would laugh it off as a fake, hoax thing...but this is what whitehouse.gov and the pres himself are going with....lol...whoa.

baseline bum
04-27-2011, 03:02 PM

:rollin

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 03:04 PM
I don't think some of these people have ever seen a real typewriter, let alone, ever used one.

I have a lot of experience with IBM Selectrics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Selectric).

DoubtingThomas
04-27-2011, 03:07 PM
How many of you asshats have your original birth certificate? I doubt any of does.

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 03:09 PM
How many of you asshats have your original birth certificate? I doubt any of does.

lol. I carry a certified copy in my wallet.

Don't ask me why. I think I got it when I was applying for my Tx Teaching Cert. bout a thousand years ago. But, I still got it.:lol

Soul_Patch
04-27-2011, 03:09 PM

I actually do, in a safe at my moms place.

I never knew there was a long form and a short form though.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 03:10 PM
There were different font types available for some typewrites, but you had to change a part in the typewriter. The IBM Selectric has a changeable ball for fonts like OCR, Courier, Times New Roman, and others. Pitches were 10, 12, and 15 characters to the inch. A locked, fixed spacing. Not proportional like computers do. I thing the line feeds were a standard 6 and 8 lines to the inch.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dc/Selectric-iii-balls.jpg/775px-Selectric-iii-balls.jpg

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 03:11 PM

It's so obviously "altered", that I can only imagine that this was done just to dick with people.

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 03:11 PM

I have mine.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 03:13 PM
I do, although it got wet while folded. But it's my original one issued more than 50 years ago.

DarrinS
04-27-2011, 03:20 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding

We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

Well, that settles that.

Or does it? :stirpot:

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 03:24 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding

Well, that settles that.

Excuses, excuses.

My daughters knew better than to do that while growing up.

If an accurate assessment, the question remains, why not a photo of the original rather than taking the time to make a layered document?

TeyshaBlue
04-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Good. I didn't like being squeezed into a position I ridiculed on page one.:lol

Drachen
04-27-2011, 04:02 PM
What gets me is they address everything except what I point out. Makes me think they are biased.

I absolutely addressed the white borders.

Doh! Should have finished reading the thread before responding....... The whole deal is already settled.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Actually, I had no question to his citizenship. I believed he was until I saw that long form that looks like a poor photoshop job.

Did you look at the link I provided?

:lmao you're such a fucking clown

scott
04-27-2011, 04:15 PM
LOL at WC getting clowned by Obama again. Obviously he isn't a citizen... he's not even a fucking human! He's just messing with you doofuses for sheer entertainment... and you took the bait! CROFL

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 04:17 PM

The afterbirther movement is growing daily -

Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta
AUGUST 27, 2009 | ISSUE 45•35

http://www.theonion.com/articles/afterbirthers-demand-to-see-obamas-placenta,6866/

WASHINGTON–In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal.

elbamba
04-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Definitely.

Political move. News agencies will run with this as if it is news that the President of the US was born in the US. It doesn't really chance anything, people that Hate President Obama will still hate him and those that love him will still love.

I will continue to be completely indifferent to who is in the White House as it hasn't changed a day of my life through the last 8 presidencies.

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 04:23 PM

I agree. It's a preprinted form and then a typewriter is used to type in the variables. It's entirely possible the preprinted portion was done in a different font.

DMX7
Excuses, excuses.

My daughters knew better than to do that while growing up.

If an accurate assessment, the question remains, why not a photo of the original rather than taking the time to make a layered document?

You've got enough pie on your face. Why don't you let this one go and start obsessing over his Occidental college transcript like Trump?

Wild Cobra
I absolutely addressed the white borders.

Doh! Should have finished reading the thread before responding....... The whole deal is already settled.
I was referring to this link:

Your assumption is simply wrong.

clambake
04-27-2011, 04:25 PM
your birth certificate must have gotten soaked from your mothers tears.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 04:25 PM
I agree. It's a preprinted form and then a typewriter is used to type in the variables. It's entirely possible the preprinted portion was done in a different font.
I will agree with this assessment.

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 04:28 PM

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 04:28 PM
You've got enough pie on your face. Why don't you let this one go and start obsessing over his Occidental college transcript like Trump?
I have no pie in my face over this. I am only pointing out the inconsistencies, of which there should be none on an actual data form of an original document.

Tell me. Why do these inconsistencies exist? Why does a scanned document have layers? It should be a single image, unless it was manipulated.

Mr. Peabody
04-27-2011, 04:32 PM
I have no pie in my face over this. I am only pointing out the inconsistencies, of which there should be none on an actual data form of an original document.

Tell me. Why do these inconsistencies exist? Why does a scanned document have layers? It should be a single image, unless it was manipulated.

Did you miss the Nation Review explanation posted by Darrin or are you simply ignoring it?

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 04:34 PM
What's awesome is that the supposed non-birthers NOW are questioning Obama's birth. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Except he sucks balls at it.

He's a laughing stock.

Winehole23
04-27-2011, 04:39 PM
The skepticism of self-styled fence-sitters has been studiously exaggerated, methinks.

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Here's my question: If Obama DID have a document forged, would he really have it be such a poor forgery that even amateur hobbyists could figure it out hours later? :lol

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 04:45 PM

Well, that settles that.

No DarrinS! Don't let logic stop you now; it never has before!

Surely, Obama has paid off this man to say that! Come up with something absurd, quick!

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Did you miss the Nation Review explanation posted by Darrin or are you simply ignoring it?
I read it, and ignore that as a proper explaination.

I's not an acceptable way of dismissing a concern now, is it. Why not have a single image with no questionable software features when attempting to quell a conspiracy theory?

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 04:46 PM
:lol at all the wingnuts in that link...

Soul_Patch
04-27-2011, 04:47 PM
Here's my question: If Obama DID have a document forged, would he really have it be such a poor forgery that even amateur hobbyists could figure it out hours later? :lol

That has been my thought from the get go as well. I do say the thing looks laughable...but then again, it was done in the 60s (allegedly) so i can understand that i guess.

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 04:48 PM
I read it, and ignore that as a proper explaination.

I's not an acceptable way of dismissing a concern now, is it. Why not have a single image with no questionable software features when attempting to quell a conspiracy theory?

:LMAO

Because he shouldn't have to? I swear WC, you're a direct reincarnation of a Salem judge.

"Prove you're not a witch! Do it!"

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 04:53 PM
It's awesome that DarrinS and WC went full birther at last. DarrinS, to his credit, proceeded to get owned by his own rss feed and WC proceeded to put on an Orly Taitz wig.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:02 PM
It's awesome that DarrinS and WC went full birther at last. DarrinS, to his credit, proceeded to get owned by his own rss feed and WC proceeded to put on an Orly Taitz wig.
No, I want to see this resolved. I am only pointing out how many more questions it rises rather than quells.

DMX7
04-27-2011, 05:09 PM
WC wants this "resolved" in that he wants Obama's election overthrown by the Supreme Court for having a scanned pdf file birth certificate.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:13 PM
No, I want to see this resolved. I am only pointing out how many more questions it rises rather than quells.What questions?

Here's one: Why don't idiots realize how PDFs are created?

LnGrrrR
No, I want to see this resolved. I am only pointing out how many more questions it rises rather than quells.

1) There was nothing to resolve in the first place, except stupid "OMG that thing is white" comments that are about as valid as mouse's 9/11 rants. You know what's how you sound, right?

2) Numerous sources have explained the layering, the white around the characters, and other complaints. Of course, you probably won't find THOSE people credible, either.

Tell me WC, what level of evidence would satisfy you? Surely, you could spell it out, right?

Wild Cobra
WC wants this "resolved" in that he wants Obama's election overthrown by the Supreme Court for having a scanned pdf file birth certificate.

Oh how you forget that I have said I believe he is a citizen by birth. I had a solid belief in that and I want it resolved as not to question what I believe.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:16 PM
1) There was nothing to resolve in the first place, except stupid "OMG that thing is white" comments that are about as valid as mouse's 9/11 rants. You know what's how you sound, right?

2) Numerous sources have explained the layering, the white around the characters, and other complaints. Of course, you probably won't find THOSE people credible, either.

Tell me WC, what level of evidence would satisfy you? Surely, you could spell it out, right?
How about a low compressed JPG image of the document. The link of correspondence has the document sent to the white house in a non data form. How about a non PDF view of it.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:18 PM
How about a low compressed JPG image of the document. The link of correspondence has the document sent to the white house in a non data form. How about a non PDF view of it.Why? You'd just think that was shopped too.

clambake
04-27-2011, 05:20 PM
at least darrin knew when to bail.

DMX7
04-27-2011, 05:23 PM
I would bet $50K that WC could inspect it personally and still raise objections.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:24 PM
The charactors!

CavsSuperFan
04-27-2011, 05:25 PM
His mothers name is “Stanley”? I am more confused than ever…

CavsSuperFan
04-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Seriously…Did anyone else know that his mothers name was Stanley?

http://cbskrth.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/obama-birth-cert.jpg

Spurminator
Trump Unable To Produce Certificate Proving He's Not A Festering Pile Of Shit
http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/20250/SB---Donald-Trump-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

http://www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no,20250/

LnGrrrR
How about a low compressed JPG image of the document. The link of correspondence has the document sent to the white house in a non data form. How about a non PDF view of it.

Tell you what WC, why don't you and the millions of other people tell the White House exactly how many ways they have to reproduce it in order to satisfy everyone, and I'm sure they'll get right on that. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:31 PM
His mothers name is “Stanley”? I am more confused than ever…

Seriously…Did anyone else know that his mothers name was Stanley?

http://cbskrth.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/obama-birth-cert.jpgFor some reason, she went by the name Ann.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:35 PM
I would bet $50K that WC could inspect it personally and still raise objections.
You would lose that bet.

Sportcamper
04-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Stanley Ann Dunham…Who names their daughter Stanley? This is the real story…

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 05:37 PM
You would lose that bet.

Why would you trust your own judgment if you personally examined it? Are you an expert on forged documents? Would you be able to tell the difference between a real and forged document in your hands?

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Why would you trust your own judgment if you personally examined it? Are you an expert on forged documents? Would you be able to tell the difference between a real and forged document in your hands?He would have to keep his mind open to the possibility he had no idea what he was doing.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Tell you what WC, why don't you and the millions of other people tell the White House exactly how many ways they have to reproduce it in order to satisfy everyone, and I'm sure they'll get right on that. :lol
Do you miss the point?

They do a press conference to put to rest the birther idea, and do the opposite.

How can they be so stupid, or was it planned?

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Why would you trust your own judgment if you personally examined it? Are you an expert on forged documents? Would you be able to tell the difference between a real and forged document in your hands?

If I saw the document as linked here, without that BS way it's embedded, I would again be a solid believer he was born here.

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Do you miss the point?

They do a press conference to put to rest the birther idea, and do the opposite.

How can they be so stupid, or was it planned?

Maybe they just wanted to point out how absolutely stark-raving mad birthers are, and that no level of evidence would be "proof" enough. I think they did a pretty good job of that, personally.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Maybe they just wanted to point out how absolutely stark-raving mad birthers are, and that no level of evidence would be "proof" enough. I think they did a pretty good job of that, personally.
I once said that no matter what they produced, there would still bbe those claiming it was a forgery. However, to actually release something that can be a forgery in the eyes of reasonable people...

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Whats stupid was letting this shit simmer on the stove for two years. Agree, if there had been any dirt on him the Clinton's would have already used it.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:44 PM
If I saw the document as linked here, without that BS way it's embedded, I would again be a solid believer he was born here.
http://www.indecisionforever.com/files/2009/08/o-rly1.jpg

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 05:45 PM
I once said that no matter what they produced, there would still bbe those claiming it was a forgery.

And they proved you right.

However, to actually release something that can be a forgery in the eyes of reasonable people...

Sorry, but it's not a forgery to anyone that's reasonable. It's a forgery to crazy 9/11 people who got hooked on why an I looks slightly different, or any number of inane reasons.

And considering most of the "OMG it's a forgery because of _______" questions have been answered, it's even funnier that people still think it's a forgery.

You dismiss Mouse for wanting specific and exact details for every factor of 9/11, and yet, you're doing the same for this document. The seeming inconsistencies that Mouse cites for 9/11 are of the same nature as the ones you are raising.

You look as crazy as he looks when you say that if you can't prove one thing about a situation/instance, the whole thing is suddenly thrown off. Might as well throw out what we know about gravity, reality, chemistry, economics, psychiatry, physiology and every other science too using that logic.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Whats stupid was letting this shit simmer on the stove for two years. Agree, if there had been any dirt on him the Clinton's would have already used it.He probably didn't let it simmer long enough tbh.

clambake
04-27-2011, 05:46 PM
maybe he was waiting for someone like trump. lol

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 05:48 PM

What about it is BS? Please tell us, since I'm sure you're an expert not only in Hawaiian documents from the 1960's, but also an expert in Adobe Acrobat, image editing and the various other fields you'd need to know about to determine this was a fake.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:51 PM
What about it is BS? Please tell us, since I'm sure you're an expert not only in Hawaiian documents from the 1960's, but also an expert in Adobe Acrobat, image editing and the various other fields you'd need to know about to determine this was a fake.

The paper document simply will not have two layers. Is that so hard to comprehend?

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:52 PM
The paper document simply will not have two layers. Is that so hard to comprehend?So if they just printed out the PDF you'd be satisfied.

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 05:53 PM
The paper document simply will not have two layers. Is that so hard to comprehend?

So what's your point?

So the PDF document has layers. Please explain to us why that implies there might be a forgery. Please explain in as technical a format as possible.

Or you could pull a Mouse and say something like, "I have no expertise whatsoever, but it looks fishy, and that's good enough to me."

Nbadan
04-27-2011, 05:55 PM
pretty simple explanations for the layers... there are "layers" because most of the text was able to be scanned as text. The white was knocked out by the OCR application in order to process the text. The items that could not be processed as text were processed as an image. If you open the PDF in photoshop you have two options: Page or Images. If you use Page you get one layer with the whole page. If you do Images you get one image with white knock-out where the OCR text is....

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:56 PM
So if they just printed out the PDF you'd be satisfied.

My God, you're a real idiot.

No.

The paper that the PDF was made from.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 05:57 PM
My God, you're a real idiot.

No.

The paper that the PDF was made from.What if that was made from a PDF?

Drachen
04-27-2011, 05:58 PM
-The sky is blue!!!

*Prove that you liar!

-LOOK! You know, up there

*There is some white up there too, Prove to me that there isn't an enormous blue glass case surrounding us that someone spilled white paint on.... Or prove that I am not wearing invisible blue glasses that a bird shit on!!!

- Well I guess we could shoot both the imaginary glass above us, and in front of your eye.

* I won't be satisfied until we do!

- We both know you are lying, you wont be satisfied even then.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 05:58 PM
pretty simple explanations for the layers... there are "layers" because most of the text was able to be scanned as text. The white was knocked out by the OCR application in order to process the text. The items that could not be processed as text were processed as an image. If you open the PDF in photoshop you have two options: Page or Images. If you use Page you get one layer with the whole page. If you do Images you get one image with white knock-out where the OCR text is....
Yes, a perfectly plausible explanation, as is an edit job.

Question...

Why would you use OCR mode for a case like this.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-27-2011, 05:59 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic. You and WC always deliver great entertainment. Sure, its probably not the way you intend (see word "never") but the point stands none the less.

And I make your head hurt? Yeah. Gotcha :tu
I'd like a recount on that beacon vote.
Recount=count again

Nbadan
04-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Yes, a perfectly plausible explanation, as is an edit job.

Question...

Why would you use OCR mode for a case like this.

because the guy who scanned it fucked up....

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 06:00 PM
because the guy who scanned it fucked up....
Agreed, that could have happened. So... now that this is out there for so long, why don't we see a proper scan of it?

-add-

Now I am actually familiar with OCR/BCR/VCS. We use it daily at work, and the computer technology doesn't need to do that like you suggest. however, i am open that it can with some equipment.

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 06:05 PM
To add to the confusion:

search (http://www.whitehouse.gov/search/site/birth%20cirtificate)

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 06:06 PM
To add to the confusion:

search (http://www.whitehouse.gov/search/site/birth%20cirtificate)Only one person here is confused.

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Now I am actually familiar with OCR/BCR/VCS. We use it daily at work, and the computer technology doesn't need to do that like you suggest. however, i am open that it can with some equipment.

1) Why am I not surprised
2) How gracious of you

LnGrrrR
04-27-2011, 06:13 PM
To add to the confusion:

search (http://www.whitehouse.gov/search/site/birth%20cirtificate)

:lol Are you aware how search engines work?

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 06:16 PM
They should sit on the one-layer scan a bit longer so more idiots come to the fore.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 06:16 PM
:lol Are you aware how search engines work?And never make a tag for that topic.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Ing.

Lol home fucking run. Literally made me lol. Still grinning.

clambake
04-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Ing.

Lol home fucking run. Literally made me lol. Still grinning.

i think its plausible. he can deny it all he wants, but until i see DNA evidence, thats what happened.....

...or his dad pissed all over it.

scott
04-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Does this thread count as a certificate of how stupid WC is?

Wild Cobra
04-27-2011, 07:09 PM
How could it? Not my fault you guys are too stupid to understand the intent of my posts. I'm not the one making stupid statements regarding DNA, or the stupid assumptions. I am just pointing out the possibilities around what was released, and that is didn't prove shit.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
How could it? Not my fault you guys are too stupid to understand the intent of my posts. I'm not the one making stupid statements regarding DNA, or the stupid assumptions. I am just pointing out the possibilities around what was released, and that is didn't prove shit.Prove the copy they received from Hawaii wasn't printed from a PDF.

clambake
04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
thats what i did, too. you have to accept that.

Stringer_Bell
04-27-2011, 07:16 PM
I think by the White House reacting to a reality TV personality and those on the fringe, they degrade the stature of the President. Apparently, Obama is also going to make some remarks this morning on his decision to release his birth certificate.

There's a lot of comments in this thread, no time to look them all over, but I will reply to this one since Mr. Peabody was so gracious to start this thread.

It is clear to me, based on the intelligence websites I visit and the gun shops I frequent, that the Obama Administration is under heavy threat of violence based on various old tax loophole exploiting cuckolds such as Trump accusing him of not being "American," "Christian," and/or actually a man named "Barack Obama." In an effort to minimize the continued threats of violence against Obama, they believe showing the birth certificate may pacify some of the threats. Make no mistake, there are a lot of racist, violent middle-aged white people out there that are taking Trump/Rush/etc's allegations against our President.

So, as a friendly warning to white people with a lot of money. If anything happens to Obama - and I mean ANYTHING, the blacks and mexicans will come for houses, fuck your women rawdog in your beds, and see to it that a Republican never wins another Presidential race.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2011, 07:33 PM

Plenty of proof of that.

EVAY
04-27-2011, 08:55 PM
There's a lot of comments in this thread, no time to look them all over, but I will reply to this one since Mr. Peabody was so gracious to start this thread.

It is clear to me, based on the intelligence websites I visit and the gun shops I frequent, that the Obama Administration is under heavy threat of violence based on various old tax loophole exploiting cuckolds such as Trump accusing him of not being "American," "Christian," and/or actually a man named "Barack Obama." In an effort to minimize the continued threats of violence against Obama, they believe showing the birth certificate may pacify some of the threats. Make no mistake, there are a lot of racist, violent middle-aged white people out there that are taking Trump/Rush/etc's allegations against our President.

So, as a friendly warning to white people with a lot of money. If anything happens to Obama - and I mean ANYTHING, the blacks and mexicans will come for houses, fuck your women rawdog in your beds, and see to it that a Republican never wins another Presidential race.

DMX7
04-27-2011, 11:34 PM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2014895219_birtherdoc28.html

Jacob1983
04-28-2011, 12:41 AM
White people can be poor too.

Capt Bringdown
04-28-2011, 04:05 AM
This dude puts things in historical context and hits it outta the park IMO
vX5ueEKsSWc

Mr. Peabody
04-28-2011, 09:42 AM
vX5ueEKsSWc

:toast

DarrinS
04-28-2011, 10:47 AM
vX5ueEKsSWc

Oh brother. :rolleyes I guess that was only a matter of time.

clambake
04-28-2011, 10:56 AM
wow, he's talking about you, d.

he don't know his place, do he.

DarrinS
04-28-2011, 10:59 AM
wow, he's talking about you, d.

he don't know his place, do he.

And "socialist" is really code for the n-word. Got it.

clambake
04-28-2011, 11:00 AM
if you say so

ChumpDumper
04-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Why was Obama called to do this in the first place?

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2011, 01:09 PM
For your amusement...got in an e-mail

2eOfYwYyS_c

boutons_deux
04-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Birtherism is a racist LIE, one of many Repug tactics, meant to distract the sheeple and bubbas from the real problems.

Just like bogus deficit panic is a lie to divert the country from the real problems.

As long as the VRWC/Repugs control/pollute the public discourse with their LIES, USA's conversion into UCA and general decline will continue.

ChumpDumper
04-28-2011, 01:25 PM
For your amusement...got in an e-mail

2eOfYwYyS_cThat white guy doesn't read the National Review.

boutons_deux
04-28-2011, 01:41 PM
The Top 10 Most Deliciously Comical Birther Denials To Obama’s Birth Certificate

http://newsjunkiepost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/orly-taitz.jpg

10. It can’t be real because in 1961 they would have wrote negro

9. There was already a birth certificate released from Kenya for Obama, so he is a dual citizen

8. The thing is photoshopped. I can see the pixels when I zoom way in

7. Since his father was not a US citizen, it doesn’t matter where he was born

6. Why did it take so long if it was really real?

5. David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81, so he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth

4. It doesn’t matter because he renounced his citizenship when he moved to Indonesia

3. There is an x marked in the ‘twins’ box, indicating this belongs to an unnamed twin brother of Barack, not the president

2. This is not a birth certificate

1. HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS THE WRONG NAME ON IT? WE ALL KNOW THAT “OBAMA” IS NOT HIS REAL NAME. IF THIS WERE REAL, IT WOULD SAY “BARRY SATORO” ON IT—NOT BAROCK OBAMA!!!!!! WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE ASKED THIS??????????

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2011/04/27/the-top-10-most-deliciously-comical-birther-denials-to-obamas-birth-certificate/

Jacob1983
04-29-2011, 12:33 AM
That video about Obama's birth certificate was a fail in my opinion. The guy sounded very bitter. If blacks want to be called Americans so bad then why not get rid of the term "African-American"? White Americans are not called European-Americans. This whole Obama birth certificate is a joke in my opinion. There is a birth certificate that says he was born in America. Besides, why would people want him not to be born in America? It would make his presidency void. Do people not realize how many problems that would create? Who the fuck would be president? I do think it's highly possible that this birther movement might have actually been started by Obama's cronies to deflect attention from the shitty job he has done as president. I also think that it should be required for any human being that wants to run for president in America to show proof that they were born in America. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, yellow, purple, blue, green, red, etc..., you're gonna have to prove that you were born in America to be able to run for president.

ChumpDumper
04-29-2011, 03:51 AM
You're a very whiny white person.

DMX7
04-29-2011, 09:53 AM
That video about Obama's birth certificate was a fail in my opinion. The guy sounded very bitter. If blacks want to be called Americans so bad then why not get rid of the term "African-American"? White Americans are not called European-Americans. This whole Obama birth certificate is a joke in my opinion. There is a birth certificate that says he was born in America. Besides, why would people want him not to be born in America? It would make his presidency void. Do people not realize how many problems that would create? Who the fuck would be president? I do think it's highly possible that this birther movement might have actually been started by Obama's cronies to deflect attention from the shitty job he has done as president. I also think that it should be required for any human being that wants to run for president in America to show proof that they were born in America. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, yellow, purple, blue, green, red, etc..., you're gonna have to prove that you were born in America to be able to run for president.

He showed it and a judge approved it... BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT.

RandomGuy
04-29-2011, 10:09 AM
SyeRqPGrUMw

"I seen it on t' internet, it must be true"

Seriously though, my first thought was that Adobe has an Optical Charactor Recognition aspect that will allow you to copy and paste sections directly out of what amounts to a picture. This would explain layers. An easy way to check this would be to scan something along the same lines, and then see if that automatically has layers.

I would note that the layers consisted entirely of charactors that OCR might recognize, and all the other lines in the document, like the borders between data fields, a signature, and some odd charactors here and there.

Oddly enough the comments section of the Youtube video had remarks to this exact effect.

I wouldnt do the victory dance just yet. Some Adobe Illustrator user friends of mine have theorized that the State of Hawaii probably has a high end scanner which created the layers when they created this for Obama, one of them being an OCR layer (Optical Character Recognition). If you notice the layer that peels off is all the letters which are recognizable by OCR software, the ones that remain are the ones that OCR can't puzzle out, so it doesnt include them on a layer.

Congrats on stepping on your dick, yet again. :clap

RandomGuy
04-29-2011, 10:34 AM

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdfe49dcc9fa.jpg

You go with your bad self, checkin' out them "M"s and keeping us sheeple up to date with the righteous shizzle.

RandomGuy
04-29-2011, 10:44 AM

Sans prepared answers?

He ignored several questions entirely.

I wouldn't need prepared answers either, if I did that.

Not exactly a glowing endorsement, IMO, but if that is what you want from your heros, have at it.

boutons_deux
04-29-2011, 10:59 AM
http://www.truthdig.com/images/cartoonuploads/trumpcertificate_500.jpg

RandomGuy
04-29-2011, 11:09 AM

If so, why?

Can you tell me why you think the white around the charactors is important?

lazerelmo
04-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Reading some of these conspiracies around the birth certificate. It's good stuff.

I really hope they find this U K L lee guy who signed at the bottom. You know he/she was just some clerk screwing around at work one day.

"Hey Fred, check it out. I'm going to sign my name "Ukulele" on this one."

Stringer_Bell
04-29-2011, 03:17 PM
SyeRqPGrUMw

http://crudehumor.webs.com/photos/mcdonalds_fail-12853.jpg

Spurminator
04-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Now the email forwards have started... just got this one forwarded to me today...

FW: The Joke's on you, America - A Closer Look at Obama's Birth Certificate

The Joke’s on you, America –
A Closer Look at Obama’s Birth Certificate

Fellow Patriot,

President Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate released at last – we knew it was too good to be true.

In his attempts to quell Donald Trump’s demands for the never-released long-form birth certificate, President Barack Obama may have just landed himself even deeper in the controversy.

After closer investigation, sources say the document has been altered and that whoever did it wasn’t ever very clever at doing so.

Don’t believe us?

If you have Adobe Illustrator, don’t take our word for it. Do your own investigation:
1. Download the PDF from the White House website – it’s the “official copy.”
2. Upload the file into Adobe Illustrator.
3. LOOK at the entire image itself. Notice the light blue border? That’s the PDF segment that was dropped in the background, which happened to be green “safety paper.” Get it? They just took they safety paper background and then dropped in a picture.
4. LOOK at the mother’s”occupation” – the “Non” on “None” has been altered. What was there before it was tampered with?
5. LOOK at the “Accepted date” (bottom right). This has also been altered. WHY?
6. LOOK! The other “Accepted date” has ALSO been changed. Once again, WHY?
We’re not public records experts by any means, but it does not take anything more than common sense to know that President Barack Hussein Obama is trying to pull a fast one on us and discredit Donald Trump – who, if he chooses to run for president in 2012, will be President Obama’s toughest rival.
Help MMPAC Take Back America in 2012!
Select HERE!

Just for fun, let’s look again. We’re betting you won’t see this story covered by the leftwing networks’ broadcasts.

Back to the dates – they are clearly altered just like the “None” filling in the mother’s occupation. Here’s a well-enhanced (1200%) version of one of the dates. Doesn’t that pesky “1” look a little different?

This is the original file folks, straight from the White House website.

If you want to really nitpick, check out the clipboard’s contents. All the cuts are there. See how the certification was clearly overlaid on a background and the contents “adjusted”.

And look at this document number.

It’s awfully suspect that onlyone of the numbers printed on the page allows the background to bleed through AND aliased the pixels in the background itself.

Do you remember all the flak taken by the Hawaii Department of Health official who signed an affidavit swearing that the record didn’t exist? Looks like at least one person has been telling the truth, eh?

If this were simply a case where a photograph of the registrar’s book was dropped into a background or the image of the birth certificate was laid over the constructed background, well maybe it could be argued that it made wide-scale public viewing of the document possible or easier.

But the altered contents – now that leaves a lot of questions to be asked and answers to be demanded. You’ve seen the writing on the wall – or at least the fishy contents on his birth certificate for yourself.

Will you help us?
Help MMPAC Demand Answers!
Select HERE!

As you well know, Minuteman PAC is an independent Political Action Committee of the Minuteman civilian border security movement, supported by many volunteers of the nation's oldest, largest and most-effective citizen's border vigilance group, the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

So why do WE care about the birth certificate? Because President Obama is pushing through the most radical Pro-Amnesty agenda America has ever seen while refusing to secure the border and get serious about the enforcement of existing federal immigration law. America cannot afford to not demand answers to the alterations on his birth certificate, and neither can our children.

But you can help.

Our mission is clear: Help elect candidates who carry out their constitutional duty to defend our borders and oust those who do not.

Meanwhile, your special gift of $35, $60, $100, or more will give us the financial ammunition we need to:

++ fund a massive anti-amnesty effort with a phone, TV, radio, newspaper, and Internet campaign;

++ mobilize Minuteman PAC activists from all over the nation to protest any legislative action that will reward illegal aliens with “amnesty”;

++ print and distribute literally million copies of our “WARNINGS TO WASHINGTON” nationwide; and

++ provide direct financial support for debt retirement to our endorsed border security candidates.

So please, help us defend America from President Obama’s Open Borders-Amnesty agenda by electing Anti-Amnesty Patriots in 2011 and 2012. Help us support the enforcement of immigration law and justice.

Click HERE to help Minuteman’s efforts TODAY!

Thank you for reading our message, and for taking the time to forward our message to family and friends.

For America,

Minuteman PAC

P.S. Obama WILL issue his Amnesty plan via "Executive Orders" to bypass Congress! You see, despite what he claims, Obama hates being "transparent." That is – unless the Congress stops him dead in his tracks! Your CITIZENS PETITION FORM will urge Congress to expose, publicly denounce, and lead battle against each and every pro-illegal immigration Executive Order and Directive that Barack Obama Issues. PLEASE, SIGN THE MMPAC CITIZENS PETITION TODAY!

Take Action

Sign the Petition

U.S. Candidate Map

LnGrrrR
04-29-2011, 04:41 PM

Quick, someone get Dan Brown! The microdot in the I contains the real information!

LnGrrrR
04-29-2011, 04:44 PM
No shit.

Something stinks, like the Bush records were proven...

I honestly expected an indisputable copy. This really stinks, as it is very disputable.

This thread is hilarious.

LnGrrrR
04-29-2011, 04:45 PM
It's so obviously "altered", that I can only imagine that this was done just to dick with people.

fraga
04-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Straight from Fox "News" website

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

By Jana Winter

Published April 29, 2011

FoxNews.com
Obama's Birth Certificate

The White House has released President Obama's long-form birth certificate, saying the document is "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

It didn’t take long for some of President Obama’s doubters to claim the long-awaited birth certificate posted online by the White House on Wednesday had been altered or might be a fake.

But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.

But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

“When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn’t look like someone built it from scratch. If someone made a fake it wouldn’t look like this,” he said.“Some scanning software is trying to separate the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers.”

Tremblay also said that during the scanning process, instances where the software was unable to separate text fully from background led to the creation of a separate layer within the document. This could be places where a signature runs over the line of background, or typed characters touch the internal border of the document.

“I know that you can scan a document from a scanner most of the time it will appear as one piece, but that doesn’t mean that there’s no software that’s doing this kind of stuff,” he said, adding that it’s really quite common.

“I’d be more afraid it’d be fake if it was one in piece. It would be harder to check if it’s a good one if it’s a fake,” Tremblay said.

But...even still...you ignorant hard headed dick holes will still choose not to believe reality...

Nbadan
05-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm still waiting for Breitbart to pull out the 'that kind of font wasn't created till the 70's' card or something (even though it was)....it's amazing how swift-boated the wing-nuts were on this issue.....frankly disappointing......

Nbadan
05-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Why, why, why?

si2zh0Gt2VM

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 12:51 AM
It's so obvious it's a forgery.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 12:53 AM
People still arguing about this? Lol

Wild Cobra
05-02-2011, 12:59 AM
People still arguing about this? Lol
And some will always, no matter what level of proof is given. Still, this was an extremely poor move on the administration to release a document than can clearly be seen as fishy.

Spurminator
05-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Yeah let's blame the White House that you and hundreds of other people are fucking idiots. They should have known better than to release something that would confuse you and very few other people.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:03 AM
And some will always, no matter what level of proof is given. Still, this was an extremely poor move on the administration to release a document than can clearly be seen as fishy.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Except the document isn't fishy, unless you're ignorant.

Wild Cobra
05-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Yeah let's blame the White House that you and hundreds of other people are fucking idiots.
I'm saying they were stupid for releasing the particular file they did. The layering in the document renders it useless as evidence. If you don't comprehend that, then I'm sorry.

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 01:05 AM
That's like saying David Copperfields magic is fishy. Maybe he's really a demon. He doesn't ven explain how he does it! Sounds shady to me.

ElNono
I'm saying they were stupid for releasing the particular file they did. The layering in the document renders it useless as evidence. If you don't comprehend that, then I'm sorry.

And your expertise in document forensics is?

Wild Cobra
Except the document isn't fishy, unless you're ignorant.
Yes, the pdf release is fishy. Sorry, but you are the ignorant one.

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 01:06 AM

How does it render it useless? Please explain why and be specific. Please also detail your expertise in Adobe acrobat and imagery analysis.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:06 AM

What's your expertise in PDF file forensics?

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 01:07 AM

Why? Please explain and give specific technical details.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:08 AM
I have a thorough understanding of the Postscript (PDF predecessor) and PDF format.
Please detail what's fishy about this document. Don't be shy to go into technical details.

Wild Cobra
05-02-2011, 01:09 AM
And your expertise in document forensics is?
Really now. Are you that stupid? Look carefully at its layers.

Keep in mind I am not saying it is a fake. I'm saying it could be a fake. Open your mind, and stop ignoring possibilities.

I am reasonable certain a proof positive copy exists. I say they were stupid for not releasing a clean data image that wouldn't be so questionable. What is so hard to understand about that?

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 01:11 AM

Keep in mind I am not saying it is a fake. I'm saying it could be a fake. Open your mind, and stop ignoring possibilities.

I am reasonable certain a proof positive copy exists. I say they were stupid for not releasing a clean data image that wouldn't be so questionable. What is so hard to understand about that?

What leads you to believe it's a fake? What about the document having layers leads to a possibility of forgery? Please explain.

Wild Cobra
05-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Why? Please explain and give specific technical details.
I already gave all the detail needed by anyone who can think. Look back at my first few posts.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:14 AM

Is that your technical assessment? :lol

Have you ever loaded a PDF on Illustrator before? Heck, have you launched Illustrator ever? If you did, you would know that the PDF isn't layered.

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 01:16 AM
I already gave all the detail needed by anyone who can think. Look back at my first few posts.

IOW, you think it looks fishy because you don't understand how scanners can be set up to divide documents into layers.

I think that your global warming statistics are fishy because they use very specific numbers. Why do they have to be so esoteric? Seems fishy.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:16 AM

So you have no expertise in document forensics, Illustrator, the PDF format.

That's what I thought. I'll take your opinion accordingly.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:17 AM
It's not the PDF that has been layered, it's the scanner that produced a layered image. A PDF is merely a container for the base image.

Wild Cobra
05-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Is that your technical assessment? :lol

Have you ever loaded a PDF on Illustrator before? Heck, have you launched Illustrator ever? If you did, you would know that the PDF isn't layered.
My God... You are you that fucking stuuuupiiid.....

Again, I am not saying the document is fake. I am saying that the way they presented it to the public is in no way proof it is real.

Get a clue. Surely you aren't that fucking stupid.

Yes. I know illustrator will do that. Part of your stupidity is not recognizing the things I do take into account.

LnGrrrR
05-02-2011, 01:19 AM

Again, I am not saying the document is fake. I am saying that the way they presented it to the public is in no way proof it is real.

And we are telling you it is proof that it's real. You just don't understand because you think it's "fishy" based off of non-expertise.

Wild Cobra
05-02-2011, 01:19 AM
And we are telling you it is proof that it's real. You just don't understand because you think it's "fishy" based off of non-expertise.
It is not proof. You are wrong.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:20 AM

It actually shows it's in fact real to those that do forensics. Removing the original scanner layering would have proved tampering.

But you're talking to an expert on the matter, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 01:21 AM
This clown caught talking out of his ass again... :lmao