PDA

View Full Version : Does Popovich owe Chris Wallace an apology?

John Basedow
04-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Pop was quite vocal about the Gasol trade, insinuating collusion and stating that there should be a trade committee (paraphrasing) to oversee such moves.

Turns out the Grizzlies knew what they were doing. Marc Gasol has taken Duncan's manhood in this series, and the cap space that the aforementioned trade gave them allowed Memphis to sign Z-Bo. They also were able to lock-up Conley and Gay. Now the Grizz are taking it to the #1 seed w/o their best player.

imho, Pop should apologize to Chris Wallace.

Discuss.

Kyle Orton
04-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Pretty sure he already did tbh.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 10:57 AM
lakerfan doesn't understand sarcasm.

Not surprising.

Axe Murderer
04-27-2011, 10:58 AM
lakerfan doesn't understand sarcasm.

Not surprising.

is it necessary to get asshurt over every troll thread?

ChumpDumper
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
is it necessary to get asshurt over every troll thread?A mere statement of fact.

Now go copy someone else's thread out of context again.

Juggity
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
is it necessary to get asshurt over every troll thread?

Is it necessary to copy tlong's sig and avatar in order to generate a substitute identity?

Mike Breen
04-27-2011, 11:02 AM
is it necessary to copy tlong's sig and avatar in order to generate a substitute identity?

bang!!!!!

Axe Murderer
04-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Now go copy someone else's thread out of context again.

Ouch!

It looks like I've been ordered to the bench area to rehash it over with the strategic coordinator after that particular ill advised selection of words

Venti Quattro
04-27-2011, 12:18 PM
He should also apologize to Mitch Kupchak for his public outcry regarding the trade tbh. It was beneficial to both teams.

Killakobe81
04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Pop was quite vocal about the Gasol trade, insinuating collusion and stating that there should be a trade committee (paraphrasing) to oversee such moves.

Turns out the Grizzlies knew what they were doing. Marc Gasol has taken Duncan's manhood in this series, and the cap space that the aforementioned trade gave them allowed Memphis to sign Z-Bo. They also were able to lock-up Conley and Gay. Now the Grizz are taking it to the #1 seed w/o their best player.

imho, Pop should apologize to Chris Wallace.

Discuss.

If you read the threads upstairs he owes an apology to:

1. Duncan, for wasting one of the last years of his "prime"
2. Splitter, for keeping the Brazialian beast in shackles ...
3. The die hard Spurfan nation upstairs for getting their hopes up with a 60 win season ...
4. Manu for letting him get hurt in the last, meaningless regular season game ...

Funny thing is Spurs MAY STILL win their series ...

namlook
04-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Pop is already on record as changing his opinion and saying the Grizz made a pretty good trade for themselves.

I. Hustle
04-27-2011, 08:22 PM
I thought you were talking about B.I.G

Greg Oden
04-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Ouch!

It looks like I've been ordered to the bench area to rehash it over with the strategic coordinator after that particular ill advised selection of words

If given the choice, I do not believe I would purchase that for a george washington.

Axe Murderer
04-27-2011, 09:29 PM
If given the choice, I do not believe I would purchase that for a george washington.

you aren't allowed to conduct things in that particular fashion, herbstreit