PDA

View Full Version : I just realized...

sexinthatsx
04-27-2011, 06:17 PM
An NBA player faked an injury...
refused to get an MRI...
came back the next game like nothing happened...
made a dunk in-game...
just to save face.

Can anybody guess who it is???

Jodelo
04-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Fake injury only can be Kobe!

GoodOdor
04-27-2011, 06:20 PM
I just realized....

A team got the first seed and is about to lose to the 8th seed, who blatantly tanked to get them...

Can you guess who it is?

DeadlyDynasty
04-27-2011, 06:22 PM
I just realized....

A team got the first seed and is about to lose to the 8th seed, who blatantly tanked to get them...

Can you guess who it is?

Gonna need some more clues, tbh

dallaskd
04-27-2011, 06:27 PM
a paul pierce specialty tbh..

mindcrime
04-27-2011, 06:28 PM
I just realized....

Can you guess who it is?

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2011, 06:51 PM
I just realized....

Can you guess who it is?

:lol

ALVAREZ6
04-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Kobe playing the media, nothing new here. Refuses an MRI...because he didn't want it to be known that it was nothing. What other explanation could there possibly be???? Even if he did accept an MRI and it revealed he was injured, it's not like he wouldn't ultimately have the last word on whether or not he was playing game 5 anyway. CROFL. The MRI would have changed nothing, if he wants to play he wants to play. Kobe Bean Pierce at his best.

That off the court media toying issue said, props to Kobe for actually showing up and leading his team to the 2nd round.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Kobe playing the media, nothing new here. Refuses an MRI...because he didn't want it to be known that it was nothing. What other explanation could there possibly be???? Even if he did accept an MRI and it revealed he was injured, it's not like he wouldn't ultimately have the last word on whether or not he was playing game 5 anyway. CROFL. The MRI would have changed nothing, if he wants to play he wants to play. Kobe Bean Pierce at his best.

That off the court media toying issue said, props to Kobe for actually showing up and leading his team to the 2nd round.
I was reading some Lakers boards recently and the speculation was Kobe refused an MRI because he was afraid the results would show serious damage and he would be forced to sit. Supposedly, Chris Broussard tweeted Kobe had a season ending injury and promptly deleted it.

Got me what's really going on, I would buy the faking part, but who cares. Everyone healthy is good, see who is really best.

Kai
04-27-2011, 07:32 PM
I just realized....

Can you guess who it is?

:lol

sexinthatsx
04-27-2011, 10:42 PM
I was reading some Lakers boards recently and the speculation was Kobe refused an MRI because he was afraid the results would show serious damage and he would be forced to sit. Supposedly, Chris Broussard tweeted Kobe had a season ending injury and promptly deleted it.

Got me what's really going on, I would buy the faking part, but who cares. Everyone healthy is good, see who is really best.

If that was a season ending surgery, Kobe would not be able to dunk... hence the reason why I said he came back like nothing happened and performed a dunk in game.

sexinthatsx
04-27-2011, 10:44 PM
btw part of the reason I posted this was because of when the Lakers started acting like whiny bitches when Paul Pierce left in a wheelchair and came back. It's one thing to fake an injury because you faked it a little too much, but it's another thing to fake an injury to save face from a loss

Vertical
04-27-2011, 10:58 PM
At least Kobe's injury looked legit while Pierce was wailing like a drama queen in that wheelchair...

Killakobe81
04-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Check your fanbase for a bunch of "fake ass, quitting ninjas" ...

HarlemHeat37
04-27-2011, 11:08 PM
“Stupid. They’re stupid,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports. “It’s an injury. They don’t know me very well. They think I’m done. I just hear it. I just hear it. I find it amusing. It’s entertaining

No, it’s just an injury, and that’s what drove me nuts and made this even sweeter was everybody kept talking about, he’s old, he’s old. I was hurt. I drained my knee, and all of a sudden reeling off 30 point games like they’re 10 point games and everybody said how young I looked. I was hurt.

Mr.excuses will bust them out, once they lose..