PDA

View Full Version : It's all good. Lakers ain't winning jack, either.

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 10:08 PM
Good game, Memphis.

Here's to a Bulls, Heat, or Thunder championship. :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Lol... you are pathetic. Giving up on your team.

He knows he's a bitch...and his mama does too...in the shadow of a loss it naturally comes out....:lol

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Lol... you are pathetic. Giving up on your team.

Seriously. How fuckin stupid is Randolph? Miss the freethrow on purpose, this game is over.

cobbler
04-27-2011, 10:27 PM
WOW!!!!

Could anyone be more PATHETIC? Giving up on his team multiple times already. And always with the obsessive insecure Laker dig.

And his former team fights on.

What a sorry exsuse for a man much less a fan.

You have right to claim Spur fandom. You an not worthy of their franchise.

Pussy

and the treu piece of shit he is will only have the chair dig

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2011, 10:29 PM
lol

Venti Quattro
04-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Lol living through other teams

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 10:30 PM
WOW!!!!

Could anyone be more PATHETIC? Giving up on his team multiple times already. And always with the obsessive insecure Laker dig.

And his team fights on.

What a sorry exsuse for a man much less a fan.

You have right to claim Spur fandom. You an not worthy of their franchise.

Pussy

Yeah, cause the Spurs really had a chance with Randolph at the line with 1 second left, which is when I made this thread. I was fully expecting him to miss it on purpose to seal the game.

Koolaid_Man
Midget is a classic quitter...I know for a fact that he either got routinely curb stomped growing up or he just stayed in-doors playing with his cat...lol Dude is pussy to his fucking heart and he knows it....

IronMexican
lol living through other teams. I wait till Football season to do that.

Jelloisjigglin
Lol living through other teams

cobbler
04-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah, cause the Spurs really had a chance with Randolph at the line with 1 second left, which is when I made this thread. I was fully expecting him to miss it on purpose to seal the game.

I guess that high IQ of yours didn't quite figure out all the possibilities.

Regardless, YOU gave up on your team AGAIN. ANd your only solice was to say... naner naner naner the Lakers wont win either.

Classic!!!!! :lmao

Killakobe81
04-27-2011, 10:36 PM

I also thought maybe he should of missed and at the least made sure there was less than 1 second to go ...

But doesnt change the fact that you are a bitch, who quit on his team and was already resorting to the "i dont care who wins as long it's not the Lakers" ...fucking pathetic. your team deserves better ...

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 10:37 PM
I guess that high IQ of yours didn't quite figure out all the possibilities.

Regardless, YOU gave up on your team AGAIN. ANd your only solice was to say... naner naner naner the Lakers wont win either.

Classic!!!!! :lmao

I tend to not get my hopes up at 10,000 to 1 possibilities, which is what occurred there at the end.

NewcastleKEG
04-27-2011, 10:38 PM
lol living through other teams. I wait till Football season to do that.
Which cities dick u suckin in football?

Oakland or Diego?

cobbler
04-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Somebody needs to peruse the threads and document all the faithful that gave in. I'm truly shocked! You never give up until it's over. You would think the .4 shout would have shown you that.

Sad day for the Spur fanbase.

resistanze
04-27-2011, 10:39 PM
So many fail threads in the NBA forum by different types of fans.

cobbler
04-27-2011, 10:40 PM
I tend to not get my hopes up at 10,000 to 1 possibilities, which is what occurred there at the end.

YOU QUIT!

Coat it any way you wish.

YOU QUIT on your team...

AGAIN!

You have no claim as a Spurfan anymore.... You are pathetic. And you of all people who riducules Laker fans constantly. What a loser.

IronMexican
04-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Which cities dick u suckin in football?

Oakland or Diego?

I'm a Raider fan.

NewcastleKEG
04-27-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm a Raider fan.
Right on

What are most the Spurs fans on here? Texans or Cowboys

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 11:00 PM
YOU QUIT!

YOU QUIT on your team...

AGAIN!

You have no claim as a Spurfan anymore.... You are pathetic. And you of all people who riducules Laker fans constantly. What a loser.

I thought Memphis had this in the bag. Sue me.

Unlike you, I don't rely on blind faith. You're probably the type of dumbshit who will continue to watch even if the deficit your team is facing is insurmountable, like 40 points down in the 4th, because in cobbler's welcher supporting mind, "You never know."

Memphis in 6. How's that for quitting?

IronMexican
04-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Right on

What are most the Spurs fans on here? Texans or Cowboys

Mostly Cowboy fans.

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Mostly Cowboy fans.

Hey, Dodgers got one today. :tu

cobbler
04-27-2011, 11:04 PM
I thought Memphis had this in the bag. Sue me.

Unlike you, I don't rely on blind faith. You're probably the type of dumbshit who will continue to watch even if the deficit your team is facing is insurmountable, like 40 points down in the 4th, because in cobbler's welcher supporting mind, "You never know."

Memphis in 6. How's that for quitting?

Pussy!

Ill tell you this... when the Lakers were taking the ball in at 0.4 i was rooting and believing. Unlike you who QUIT with his team down 3 with seconds left. And then equating that to 40 pts down is nothing short of moronic.

...and you really should stop with your outright lies.

ElNono
04-27-2011, 11:05 PM
OP is spot on about the Lakers though...

cobbler
04-27-2011, 11:06 PM
Hey, Dodgers got one today. :tu

Dodgers would never have you as a fan. You are probably one of the two thugs who battered the Giant fan.

cobbler
04-27-2011, 11:08 PM
OP is spot on about the Lakers though...

You have no room either. YOU QUIT TOO!

What a sad fanbase.

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 11:11 PM
Pussy!

Ill tell you this... when the Lakers were taking the ball in at 0.4 i was rooting and believing. Unlike you who QUIT with his team down 3 with seconds left. And then equating that to 40 pts down is nothing short of moronic.

...and you really should stop with your outright lies.

It wasn't three seconds left when I made this thread. It was one second left, and all Z-Bo had to was miss the FT on purpose to end the game.

Good for you. Don't stop believing.

What outright lies are those? That you support welchers*? No. That's fully documented, and your actions regarding that situation were far more bitchmade than me "quitting" on the Spurs. Another poster gets stiffed, and the first thing on your mind was to make it about yourself.

*They have to be a Lakers fan.

Axe Murderer
04-27-2011, 11:12 PM
YOU QUIT!

YOU QUIT on your team...

AGAIN!

http://i.imgur.com/W2Y2O.gif

ElNono
04-27-2011, 11:13 PM
You have no room either. YOU QUIT TOO!

What a sad fanbase.

Uh?

ElNono
04-27-2011, 11:14 PM
why u mad cobbler? Lakers didn't even play tonight.... not that they're going anywhere...

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 11:17 PM
why u mad cobbler? Lakers didn't even play tonight.... not that they're going anywhere...

Funny thing is, cobbler would be nowhere near this thread if I didn't mention his precious Purple 'n Piss heroes.

Memphis in 6.

ElNono
04-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Funny thing is, cobbler would be nowhere near this thread if I didn't mention his precious Purple 'n Piss heroes.

Memphis in 6.

I thought Harlem crossed the line... :lol

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Anyhow, cobbler. We're simply at an impasse. You can't stand the way I express my fandom with a pessimistic outlook and I can't stand the way you express yours with being one of the biggest fuckin' homers and frontrunners I've ever encountered on the Internet.

To each his own.

cobbler
04-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Anyhow, cobbler. We're simply at an impasse. You can't stand the way I express my fandom with a pessimistic outlook and I can't stand the way you express yours with being one of the biggest fuckin' homers and frontrunners I've ever encountered on the Internet.

To each his own.

Yep...total homer. Front running comes with them winning, thank you. Under your skin too! It's so cute!

No impasse on my part. Your just a loser that hates on a fanbase for whatever insecure reasons you have. Quitting on your team and then bashing on another as if it justifies it is a childish action and nothing more.

That you have been on a week long meltdown on our path to #17 only makes it SWEETER!!!!

Nono, Why would I be hurt? I want the Spurs to win. Don't get me wrong, I'm definetly laughing because we told you guys all year long you arent a playoff team and now your finally getting it, but I want to see a Spurs vs Lakers WCF.

ElNono
04-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Nono, Why would I be hurt? I want the Spurs to win. Don't get me wrong, I'm definetly laughing because we told you guys all year long you arent a playoff team and now your finally getting it, but I want to see a Spurs vs Lakers WCF.

It isn't a matter of wanting... I told you all season long your team is not good enough to win it all this season, and I'm laughing my ass off at being challenged by a NOH team without West... It's nothing personal. My team might not be good enough this season, and neither is your team.

Roll with it.

NewcastleKEG
04-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Mostly Cowboy fans.
Most overrated team in the NFL. Should be fun teasing them on here then

midnightpulp
04-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Yep...total homer. Front running comes with them winning, thank you. Under your skin too! It's so cute!

No impasse on my part. Your just a loser that hates on a fanbase for whatever insecure reasons you have. Quitting on your team and then bashing on another as if it justifies it is a childish action and nothing more.

That you have been on a week long meltdown on our path to #17 only makes it SWEETER!!!!

Lol. Contradicting yourself. So when someone agrees with your contention that the Spurs are not built for a championship run (like myself), they're a quitter? On one hand, you want faithful Spurs to accept your premise, but when they do, when they finally "get it," you deride them for being "quitters."

Classic! :toast

Oh, and I'll continue talking trash about Lakers fans to my grave. While there are some good ones (Deadly, Venti, IM), as a collective you're the most reprehensible and disgusting fanbase in all of sports, filled with fucktards, morons, welchers, illegal aliens, gang members, rioters, and fake black guys who happen to be disgruntled Asians that love anime.

HarlemHeat37
04-27-2011, 11:53 PM
:lol Pulp going in..rolling him down a hill..

ElNono
04-27-2011, 11:55 PM
:lol Pulp going in..rolling him down a hill..

You're crossing the line again... :nope
He might quit the board again, but not really :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 12:37 AM
You're crossing the line again... :nope
He might quit the board again, but not really :lol

Pulp is a muthafucking homo....one thing about him is that I can always tell those who are white trailer trash...and his family is prime white trash...He runs from Kool....always has and always will...I'm his intellectual superior ( imagine that...a nigga owning a piece of white trash) so he hashes it out with less volatile Laker fan as if he's some kind of hetro...OCD complex with a fetish for 13 yr olds...that tin foil hat wearing piece of trailer trash is out of his leagues...

But he's passionate though....:hat

Axe Murderer
04-28-2011, 12:39 AM
cobbler are you mad?

cobbler
04-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Nope... not mad at all. Why would I be mad? I want the Spurs to win.

I just find it humorous that all year long we get the HCA and best record thrown in our faces and the Laker faithful just stays the course and says you just wait. Now that what we told you all along was going to happen is coming to fruition you bolt and jump ship BEFORE they are even out of it. Have some balls and stand by your team until its a done deal then you tip your hat to the victor and come back next year. Maybe just maybe your team makes a turn around and screams through the rest of the playoffs. Who knows?

Even if you have come to the realization that your team isnt what you thought and feel their chances are greatly diminished... YOU NEVER QUIT ON THEM.

No... I am not even slightly mad. It's all comedy to me! :toast

Venti Quattro
04-28-2011, 01:42 AM
I want the Spurs to win.

Creepn
04-28-2011, 01:44 AM
You definitely quit on your team. There's no doubt about it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 01:47 AM
You definitely quit on your team. There's no doubt about it.

This. Only sunshiners and optimists are real fans. If you're not ignorantly defending your team to the end, you're just not trying.

mavsfan1000
04-28-2011, 02:00 AM
I can't believe some actually are doubting the Lakers. I think they want to think the Lakers can lose but it is just false denial.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 02:06 AM
I can't believe some actually are doubting the Lakers. I think they want to think the Lakers can lose but it is just false denial.

Why do you think the Lakers are shoe-ins for #17?

4>0rings
04-28-2011, 02:07 AM
The Hornets? :lmao

mavsfan1000
04-28-2011, 02:08 AM
Why do you think the Lakers are shoe-ins for #17?
They are stacked.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 02:09 AM
They are stacked.

Solid analysis.

mavsfan1000
04-28-2011, 02:12 AM
Solid analysis.
Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Artest, Kobe, Barnes, Fisher, S. Brown, Blake, and etc. Can't think of a team with this much talent in a long time. And like I said that Artest matches up real well to Durant and OKC relying too much on Durant will cost them.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 02:15 AM
Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Artest, Kobe, Barnes, Fisher, S. Brown, Blake, and etc. Can't think of a team with this much talent in a long time. And like I said that Artest matches up real well to Durant and OKC relying too much on Durant will cost them.

It's a lucky night if we get anything from Barnes, Fisher, Blake, and Brown...more often than not it seems they're invisible.

Venti Quattro
04-28-2011, 02:24 AM
It's a lucky night if Shannon Brown doesn't try to turn himself to a worse version of Kobe.

DJ Mbenga
04-28-2011, 02:24 AM
ma nigga midnight lets just enjoy the ethier walkoff.

4>0rings
04-28-2011, 02:25 AM

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 02:26 AM
ma nigga midnight lets just enjoy the ethier walkoff.

:flipoff

NewcastleKEG
04-28-2011, 02:57 AM
Perkins is the Lakers daddy.

He's changed the mentality of that team. Only Stern can once again save the Lakers

midnightpulp
04-29-2011, 11:29 PM
Still true.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
04-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Still true.

You waited for a Kobe injury to say it but hey even a midget has a pair even if they are really small.

Giuseppe
04-29-2011, 11:31 PM
You got your ass handed to ya for close order inspection, Midget...

- "Suck on that, Sport."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Spurtacus
04-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Lakers will be in the Finals. Book it. NBA is losing millions and Lakers are the #1 franchise in the NBA. Best way to make money is to put your best money making team in the Finals. More games involving LA means more money.

midnightpulp
04-29-2011, 11:42 PM
You waited for a Kobe injury to say it but hey even a midget has a pair even if they are really small.

Lol. You mean the "injury" he refused to get an MRI for, because he knew it would reveal nothing, leaving him with an excuse for getting destroyed by Chris Paul?

Yeah, sure.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
04-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Lol. You mean the "injury" he refused to get an MRI for, because he knew it would reveal nothing, leaving him with an excuse for getting destroyed by Chris Paul?

Yeah, sure.

You still waited. Pussy.

midnightpulp
04-29-2011, 11:57 PM
You still waited. Pussy.

And you won't take a relatively harmless bet, pussy.