PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker, will he show up in game 6?

4>0rings
04-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Cause he had smile on him through the whole post game. He took over that OT and owned the fuck outta it. Get that confidence and this wouldn't have to go 7. I just hope he comes out playing TP ball cause nothing can stop the Spurs if he can.

:flag:

NewJerSpur
04-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Man, if his midrange game comes back, we have a different ball game.....especially when the offense stalls. He put SA on his back in OT.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-27-2011, 11:05 PM
he was kinda of poor in the beginning of the game and conley owned him for the most part but he owned him at the end - kinda reminiscent of what we are used to see of him.

the spurs need him to win game 6 - the bench didn't play great, most of the effort was done by the big 3 tonight. bench needs to step up even more than tonight or there wont' be miracle shots at the end

will_spurs
04-28-2011, 05:49 AM
he was kinda of poor in the beginning of the game and conley owned him for the most part but he owned him at the end - kinda reminiscent of what we are used to see of him.

Conley was just taking what he's being offered, and what's been offered to him this whole series: knock an open shot as the D gives him space on the PnR.

Parker was really good tonight, he had a ton of assists in the first half (I think 8) to get the Spurs what was supposed to be a comfortable lead. Only 1 TO I think, he took care of the ball well. His shooting % went down a lot when he took 2-3 corners 3s which he wouldn't have had to if useless players like Bonner or RJ could hit their 3s--alas, they can't even hit the side of a barn at this stage.

As usual play people at the position they are supposed to play, and they will shine. Play them out of position, and they will suck. This applies to Parker, Hill, Blair, Neal, etc. Except Bonner who has once again decided he will simply suck.

Arc
04-28-2011, 06:46 AM
neal's shot was very uplifting. i'm hoping that gets everyone fired up for these next two games, and we go to work on that grizzly ass. we've got all the momentum going forward, we just need to play spurs basketball and we can win this shit.