PDA

View Full Version : Rewatching the Neal three... oh man, huge balls

Buddy Holly
04-27-2011, 11:14 PM
Rewatching the three, I think he was supposed to pass it back to Manu for the shot. But instead he took in on two players and with ice in his veins, drained it.

DPG21920
04-27-2011, 11:16 PM
I don't think he was supposed to pass. Not enough time and I didn't even look like an option IMO.

Splits
04-27-2011, 11:18 PM
OcB_jbNw_Ys

ManuBalboa
04-27-2011, 11:18 PM
http://www.simplenomics.com/wp-images/Jet%20Li%20is%20Fearless.jpg
http://www.topcountrysongs.net/pictures/taylor-swift-fearless-cover.jpg

Buddy Holly
04-27-2011, 11:19 PM
I don't think he was supposed to pass. Not enough time and I didn't even look like an option IMO.

You may be right, but Manu was calling for it like he expected it a pass back. But it could have just been Allen sliding off him that made him do that.

Nonetheless, on two defenders, right between the eyes!

xtremesteven33
Gary muthafuckin Neal.....Gotdamn, Gotdamn, Gotdamn.....

Spurminator
Somebody post video of Elliott/Land calling it. Fucking sucked that I had to watch that with Grizzlies announcers and their Z-Bound BS.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2011, 11:21 PM
Were those Memphis announcers, or do they just not like playoff basketball?

Nathan89
04-27-2011, 11:23 PM
In his interview he said the play was for him. He said it was good to have the confidence of the team. He also said no one looked around like is Pop seriously running this for Gary Neal.

Brutalis
04-27-2011, 11:23 PM

Nope. Hired by NBA TV. Brevin Knight is the dumb ass black dude talking. He is from Memphis, and a Grizzlies fan.

Spurs99
04-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Manu said the play was for Neal since he had the quickest release and could create his own shot...

NewJerSpur
Memphis anouncers for the loss. Neal running away from the double team to get that shot of too boot....smart guy with heart. His dinner's on the team tonight.

Dex

Seriously. :lol Dude sounds like his car is double parked or something.

"I guess we're going to overtime. Wah wahhhhh"

gospursgojas
The bill and sean call is way better for obvious reasons....have it recorded on dvr but didnt pass the 8th grade where I think they teach you computers

noles1983
OcB_jbNw_Ys

damn D-Rob still looks like he is in game shape. Can he suit up friday?

ajballer4
04-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Nope. Hired by NBA TV. Brevin Knight is the dumb ass black dude talking. He is from Memphis, and a Grizzlies fan.

I knew they weren't the same guys that Memphis normally has, because of earlier this season, but if they weren't intended to be for the Grizz, it sure sounded like it

Slomo
somebody post video of elliott/land calling it. Fucking sucked that i had to watch that with grizzlies announcers and their z-bound bs.

+1

Nathan89
Duncan is the only one that didn't celebrate after the shot. He had to keep the composure for the team.

ElNono
He needs to play more... even if he chucks the occasional shot... at least Hill showed up tonight... but when Hill has that deer in the headlight look, just play Chu Chu

TampaDude
04-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Huge, huge testicles on that man for sure! :hat

TampaDude
04-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Somebody post video of Elliott/Land calling it. Fucking sucked that I had to watch that with Grizzlies announcers and their Z-Bound BS.

Yeah, no shit...those announcers made we want to vomit.

gospursgojas
Duncan is the only one that didn't celebrate after the shot. He had to keep the composure for the team.

Tony didnt either till the timeout...but Tony doesnt get riled up for much bc hes french

Rick18

Agreed. When there was the Spurs feed for Game 2, everyone was all over Twitter whinging about Elliott. Then you have this guy calling a remarkable shot like it's the first shot of summer camp and not a word from anyone. damn hypocrisy.

Nathan89
04-27-2011, 11:28 PM

Me likes:eyebrows

NewcastleKEG
04-27-2011, 11:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/R9A2V.gif

Nathan89
04-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Tony didnt either till the timeout...but Tony doesnt get riled up for much bc hes french

The French are calm, cool and collected.

HarlemHeat37
Actually, those announcers are Memphis' usual announcers..Brevin Knight has been their color guy(:lol) for a while now..

NBA TV just chooses a home announce team and uses it, they don't have their own announcers..

Reck
Wow I cant believe none of you guys caught the NBA TV fail at the bottom of the video.

At around second 23 the "FINAL SCORE" ticker came on with Memphis winning the game.

What a bunch of disrespecting fucks.

Capt Bringdown
04-27-2011, 11:31 PM

He appeared to be looking in the direction of the zebras to see if it counted.

Man, what a shot. Everything on the line for Neal and the team and he just buries it.

I hope this wakes the Spurs up and they start demonstrating some fire - they appear to have been spellbound by Memphis up to this point.

lefty
04-27-2011, 11:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/geLMt.gif

NASpurs
04-27-2011, 11:32 PM

Who has the biggest balls tonight, Gary Neal making that game-tying shot or Matt Bonner yelling at Pop?

NRHector
04-27-2011, 11:32 PM
what's funny that he didn't believe it himself

NewJerSpur
04-27-2011, 11:33 PM
I knew they weren't the same guys that Memphis normally has, because of earlier this season, but if they weren't intended to be for the Grizz, it sure sounded like it

Knight calls games for the Grizz so I'm guessing the other guy does as well, but not sure.....judging from his lame reaction I'd wager to bet.

Nathan89
04-27-2011, 11:33 PM
He appeared to be looking in the direction of the zebras to see if it counted.

Man, what a shot. Everything on the line for Neal and the team and he just buries it.

I hope this wakes the Spurs up and they start demonstrating some fire - they appear to have been spellbound by Memphis up to this point.

Huge and the shot-clock goes off with the ball in the air. Doesn't get better than that.

jeebus
04-27-2011, 11:34 PM
lol, those announcers sounded like they were looking for sharp objects to slit their wrists with during the prolonged silences.

bigfan
04-27-2011, 11:38 PM
I like how Neal doesnt even smile after tying the game and before he gets mobbed by all the spares.

Splits
04-27-2011, 11:38 PM
I said it in the other Neal thread, but the thing I love most about this moment in Spurs history is the way Neal reacts to knocking it down. No flying-arms-Jason-Terry. No finger-to-the-mouth-ZBo. No jumping up and down. No showing the other team up. No gloating. No disrespecting the league. No selfishness.

Instead, what you get with Gary Neal is humbleness, an interior double-fist pump and figuring out which side of the court his bench is on. To go with his gigantic gonads, dude has class. He's a perfect Spur.

NewJerSpur
04-27-2011, 11:39 PM
I said it in the other Neal thread, but the thing I love most about this moment in Spurs history is the way Neal reacts to knocking it down. No flying-arms-Jason-Terry. No finger-to-the-mouth-ZBo. No jumping up and down. No showing the other team up. No gloating. No disrespecting the league. No selfishness.

Instead, what you get with Gary Neal is humbleness, an interior double-fist pump and figuring out which side of the court his bench is on. To go with his gigantic gonads, dude has class. He's a perfect Spur.

:hat

Reck
04-27-2011, 11:40 PM

Maybe because it was only a tie?

Mcdyss went bananas went he made that tip in in LA that one time.

You celebrate when you've won it. Something these Lakers fans dont get.

VBM
04-27-2011, 11:41 PM
If only Neal had taken the 3 at the end of Game 1

florige
04-27-2011, 11:49 PM
OcB_jbNw_Ys

Wow! Seriously the guy calling the game must be a Memphis fan, or the dryest announcer in the history of game calling. That dude sucks whoever he is!!

Capt Bringdown
04-27-2011, 11:50 PM
The dude must be on cloud 9. Every kid's dream to hit a shot like that. Happy for him.

BlackBellamy
04-27-2011, 11:50 PM
'The New Neal': a rescue effort introduced on April 27, 2011, in order to save Spurs fans from Great Depression.

Splits
04-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Wow! Seriously the guy calling the game must be a Memphis fan, or the dryest announcer in the history of game calling. That dude sucks whoever he is!!

Those are the Grizz announcers. Game 3 (I believe) had the Spurs announcers on NBATV. Although it sure would be nice to have the clip with Sean calling it.

honestfool84
04-27-2011, 11:52 PM
^^^^ :lol

gameFACE
04-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Gary Neal giving Memphis the Spurs Chorizo tonight. Fuck yeah!!

:smokin:smokin:smokin

florige
04-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Yeah, no shit...those announcers made we want to vomit.

I wish I could had been at that game. I would had thrown something at those idiots. Pisses me off when they have these lame biased announcers. The best NBA announcer was the guy who says "bang" all the time when someone hits a three. He gets me fired up when he calls a game. These retards suck!

florige
04-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Those are the Grizz announcers. Game 3 (I believe) had the Spurs announcers on NBATV. Although it sure would be nice to have the clip with Sean calling it.

Why don't they just have unbiased announcers for each game? They totally took the joy out of what happened. :bang

duncan228
04-28-2011, 12:07 AM
“Coach Pop set up a great play, Tim Duncan set up a great screen,” said Neal, who buried the shot with Grizzlies forward O.J. Mayo running toward him.

Biggest shot the rookie’s ever hit?

“Yeah,” Neal said. “By far.”

Crookshanks
04-28-2011, 12:17 AM
You know Gary Neal is getting some from his wife tonight!

howbouthemspurs
04-28-2011, 12:42 AM
very huge!

peskypesky
04-28-2011, 12:43 AM
Gary Neal is what we thought Roger Mason was, but wasn't: an assassin

Holden_Caulfield
04-28-2011, 12:44 AM
i was jumping in the library...and people looking at me like im retarded. with my george hill jersey on. hahahaha good day.

peskypesky
04-28-2011, 12:45 AM

exactly!!!! the dude is pure 100% grade A fucking CLASS!

and has been all season. so why the fuck did Poppazit cut back his minutes in that last game in Memphis?

bbarry
04-28-2011, 12:47 AM
I have the Sean Elliott/Bill Land version if yall will wait....... while it uplolads.

Nathan89
04-28-2011, 12:50 AM

Legit Post. So True.

Sausage
04-28-2011, 12:51 AM
I have the Sean Elliott/Bill Land version if yall will wait....... while it uplolads.

Please do, all the videos on youtube are the boring Memphis announcers.. I didn't hear Bill Land or Sean Elliott's call because everyone at work, myself includeded were too busy screaming and jumping up and down!

bbarry
04-28-2011, 01:03 AM
Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnJ0uUgJIw

Quality looks terrible, but I think should improve after its done processing. Neal with it baby! (EDIT: Looks better now!)

UnWantedTheory
04-28-2011, 01:03 AM
I have never liked "Neal With It"...but I have now officially adopted it.

Bulwark
04-28-2011, 01:08 AM

Quality looks terrible, but I think should improve after its done processing. Neal with it baby!

Awesome! Thanks for uploading! :clap

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Sean was lost for words till the replay

Nathan89
04-28-2011, 01:10 AM
jGnJ0uUgJIw

DieMrBond
04-28-2011, 01:18 AM
Sooo much better than the Memphis announcers, yet you get people who cover the league saying how much they hate Elliott and Land...

Tas Melas (The Basketball Jones)
Wouldn't you rather be hearing Sean Elliott make that call on the Neal shot? #NoYouWoudnt

And Bill Simmons also mentioned his hatred again...

Just search for Land Elliott on twitter...

Nathan89
04-28-2011, 01:20 AM

Quality looks terrible, but I think should improve after its done processing. Neal with it baby! (EDIT: Looks better now!)

Thanks.

Rj always gets the most excited when something big happens. The guy would probably shit his pants if he was the one to make something big happen.

LMAO Blair on the bench with his soft ass celebration. Blair went from starter to the 5th big. Pretty damn sad.

florige
04-28-2011, 01:21 AM

The Rocky sound off was awesome though......:bang

NickiRasgo
04-28-2011, 01:29 AM
It almost brought a tear to my eye. :')

milkyway21
04-28-2011, 01:45 AM
if only Bonner has half of that Neal's guts to shoot 3s like that in the postseason we'd be raking wins early and we'd already be resting Duncan & Manu for the next round at this time.

wake up call Bonner!

cheney212
04-28-2011, 01:47 AM
ya i had to listen to the fuckin fag memphis annoucers while they had z-bo's cock in their mouths all night

duncan228
04-28-2011, 01:52 AM
Gary Neal’s last second shot: an examination of a moment (http://www.48minutesofhell.com/gary-neals-last-second-shot-an-examination-of-a-moment)
by Graydon Gordian
48 Minutes of Hell

To put it in a simple yet clichéd way, it’s difficult to know where to begin when discussing Gary Neal’s last second shot to send Wednesday night’s game into overtime.

There’s obviously the tactical elements which went into creating the shot: George Hill cuts from the top of the key to the near corner. Tim Duncan curls around Antonio McDyess’s screen to set one for Neal, who catches the ball a few feet beyond the 3-point line, reverses course, dribbles once and rises into his shot.

There’s the mechanical element: Of all the Spurs 3-point shooters — Manu Ginobili, Matt Bonner, Richard Jefferson, George Hill — Gary Neal’s mechanics are best suited for taking a shot of decent quality under a reasonable amount of defensive pressure. Neal rises up into his shot, has a high release point, and maintains his shooting motion whether drifting left, right, forward or back.

There’s the psychological element: Gary Neal is a rookie, an undrafted rookie...

Keep reading... (http://www.48minutesofhell.com/gary-neals-last-second-shot-an-examination-of-a-moment)

http://www.48minutesofhell.com/gary-neals-last-second-shot-an-examination-of-a-moment

4>0rings
04-28-2011, 02:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/W2Y2O.gif

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 02:19 AM
jGnJ0uUgJIw

I love the first rows reaction at 20 secs of the vid...
you have the guy lifting his gf (who honestly doesnt seem so thrilled to be up there), the 2 ladies that were almost crying before the shot and now celebrating,
the ol g spur fan (grandma), the kid, and the tucked in jersey tatooed guy...but my fav is at 23 secs the guy hands out, frozen in shock and pure bliss.

Zero_Twilight
04-28-2011, 02:23 AM

Oh....My.....Goodness! The Neal McCoy!

Thanks for that, it was epic. Sean was speechless :lol.

This guy better get a nice fat bonus for this season's heroics.

*btw - does anyone know who the guy beside James Anderson is?

milkyway21
04-28-2011, 03:06 AM
that Neal game shot was huge than Horry's bec the Spurs were just seconds away to elimination while they were tied @ 2-2 in Detroit.

Capt Bringdown
04-28-2011, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the vid with Sean, that's the way it should be called!

On many viewings, TD's reaction does seem a bit strange.

garrr210
04-28-2011, 03:25 AM
someone needs to make a gif of 20-26sec. especially the frozen guys reaction. its loltastic

Capt Bringdown
04-28-2011, 03:39 AM
someone needs to make a gif of 20-26sec. especially the frozen guys reaction. its loltastic

I like the raging-aging frat boy with his button-down-shirt @ 28 seconds.

jimo2305
04-28-2011, 04:04 AM
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3872/nealshot.jpg
never...

La Peace
04-28-2011, 04:31 AM
Congrats, Spur fan! Those types of games and emotional rollercosters go a long way for a true fan. Win or lose, that shit has got to be worth it. I got chills watching the fans reactions to those shots.

At least for one night. :toast

NZ Spurs
04-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Novak clears out Pop :)

Xevious
04-28-2011, 09:14 AM
It'll all be for nothing if the Spurs don't come out with some heart and win Game 6.

Spurologist
04-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Anyone else have a different call for the Neal 3. Was it only the Memphis announcers doing the game....There's gotta be a radio feed too....A great moment like that doesn't need dead announcing.

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2011, 09:38 AM
http://rofljock.com/siteImages/nealShotgif.gif

never...

Great sig.:toast

Das Texan
04-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Guess the Spurs found a reserve with testicles to make the late clutch shot.

Maybe Neal can share some of his testicular fortitude with Bonner, looks like he has some extra.

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 11:53 AM

yes hes my fav...looks like a guy who hasnt gotten any in years and just came

cheney212
04-28-2011, 01:22 PM
i cant stop watching the video its fantastic. I went crazy and this will be a moment i will always remember no matter the outcome

k_nguyen93
04-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Oh....My.....Goodness! The Neal McCoy!

Thanks for that, it was epic. Sean was speechless :lol.

This guy better get a nice fat bonus for this season's heroics.

*btw - does anyone know who the guy beside James Anderson is?

DaSean Butler. Miami drafted him in the second round with the 42nd pick. He would have been guaranteed early-mid first round if he hadn't gotten hurt. Spurs picked him up after Heat waived him. Here's the OTL video on him: http://youtu.be/sSqgXgEVmQQ

Zero_Twilight
04-28-2011, 03:28 PM
DaSean Butler. Miami drafted him in the second round with the 42nd pick. He would have been guaranteed early-mid first round if he hadn't gotten hurt. Spurs picked him up after Heat waived him. Here's the OTL video on him: http://youtu.be/sSqgXgEVmQQ

Oh, right, right. That's his name. Thanks. The video doesn't work in my country though(Canada), whats the title?

Hey, I noticed you had a link to the game on another thread. Do you think you can pass the links to me? I haven't been able to watch ANY of the live playoff games and only been following through Spurs internet companion. Thanks in advance.

k_nguyen93
04-28-2011, 03:34 PM
asdgyhasd

Zero_Twilight
04-28-2011, 03:38 PM
The link on the other page is a unlisted YouTube link that the guy posts the day after. They're split into about 10-13 minutes and take awhile to load even for regular quality. This is his channel though:
If you want to download games check here. They usually do a good job of getting good quality and different broadcasts if they have it:

to watch games live. Click the little television icon on the right and then play. ExtremeBasketballHD is usually the best link.

Wow, thanks man. :toast

Now quick! Delete or edit your post. I don't want you to get into trouble for posting links.

FailureNotAnOption
04-28-2011, 03:40 PM
One of the most epic shots in Spurs history.

It personified this spurs' season, of fighting against the odds and the pundits and the expectations to be something truly special.

It personified the Tim Duncan era, of sticking with it to the very end, and somehow coming out on top even in the face of incredible adversity.

It personified the entire Spurs franchise and what it stands for: an undrafted rookie with a questionable past no one has even heard of is given a chance no one dreamed - and succeeds with two men trying to stop him.

And the best part?

All it does is extend what could be the most memorable Spurs season ever.

TampaDude
04-28-2011, 03:42 PM
One of the most epic shots in Spurs history.

It personified this spurs' season, of fighting against the odds and the pundits and the expectations to be something truly special.

It personified the Tim Duncan era, of sticking with it to the very end, and somehow coming out on top even in the face of incredible adversity.

It personified the entire Spurs franchise and what it stands for: an undrafted rookie with a questionable past no one has even heard of is given a chance no one dreamed - and succeeds with two men trying to stop him.

And the best part?

All it does is extend what could be the most memorable Spurs season ever.

If the Spurs somehow end up winning it all this year, we will all look back on that shot as the turning point of the playoffs for the Spurs.

Gotta win Game 6 first, though. :toast

jimo2305
04-29-2011, 01:09 AM
Great sig.:toast

THX :toast

gospursgojas
04-29-2011, 01:18 AM

Has someone done this yet?

DMC
04-29-2011, 01:34 AM
So if Neal misses that shot, he's the dumbest fucker on the planet?

What does Neal have in terms of balls that JR Smith doesn't have? How fine is the line between having ice water in your veins and just poor shot selection?

Isitjustme?
04-29-2011, 02:11 AM
He said Pop called the play for him.

xellos88330
04-29-2011, 02:14 AM
Neal has a brain and uses it. Smith would most likely have just jacked it up there once the ball was in his hands. His athletic ability does allow him to shoot over most players anyways. Most of the time it leads to bad shot selection.

Neal on the other hand is much smaller and not as athletically gifted and has to be able to think quickly and react even faster to get a decent shot off. The shot he took was a great look. He saw the help defender, saw that Battier was commited elsewhere, saw that Mayo was closing out too hard and just manuevered to force Mayo to overshoot. Added bonus (not sure if Neal intended it, if he did, he is a bad ass) was that it prevented Allen a great athlete from getting into the play because Mayo was in his way.

NewJerSpur
04-29-2011, 02:56 AM
So if Neal misses that shot, he's the dumbest fucker on the planet?

What does Neal have in terms of balls that JR Smith doesn't have? How fine is the line between having ice water in your veins and just poor shot selection?

Neal's a smart guy, when he moved to the right he got away from Mayo who had another teammate to his right prepared to setup a trap to contest the shot.....guarantee Smith tries to shoot over both defenders or tries to dribble to the same side and once he got trapped he'd try for a headfake in hopes one of the Grizz would bail him out by leaving their feet allowing him to get contact and get to the line. He tried the same thing at the end of Game 3 and failed when Harden refused to leave his feet and just played him straight up and then he tried to cry for a foul.

Doctor J
04-29-2011, 03:01 AM
According to Ginobili, Pop drew the play for Neal.

Dingle Barry
04-29-2011, 03:02 AM
The Rocky theme is so perfect here. I will be revisiting this highlight for years.

FailureNotAnOption
04-29-2011, 03:03 AM
According to Ginobili, Pop drew the play for Neal.

And Pop. In his press conference, they directly ask him whether Neal was the first option on that play, and he says, "Yes."

Later, an NBA.com reporter asks him basically the same question, only whether it was supposed to go to Manu and Neal decided to take it, and Pop is a real asshole to him and even says he'll have to keep wondering. :lol

dunkman
04-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Neal created his shot. He let both Grizzlies players back by moving to the right, then throw the jumper with balance but with great elevation, quick release and slightly fade away, it's impossible to guard that.

Neal is very talented, besides can perform in the clutch.

Purch
04-29-2011, 06:40 AM
_xng-2rZHZQ

jimo2305
04-29-2011, 12:15 PM
awesome ^ they should put that in slow mo!

Spurtacus
04-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Rewatching the three, I think he was supposed to pass it back to Manu for the shot. But instead he took in on two players and with ice in his veins, drained it.

Pop will bench Neal for Game 6. How dare he take Manu's shot.

Cessation
04-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Wasn't enough time for a pass. Damn, the fact that neal took a dribble was so cold, I couldn't believe he was so calm.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Young, Conley, and Allen give Neal fits.

At least he deso not turn the ball over but on a play by play basis their quickness stymies his offense.

thats actually what makes that shot that much more impressive.

Much moxie in that one.

DMC
04-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Well I am glad for Gary. It's great to see a story like that where a guy comes out of a struggle and actually has some success.

If the Spurs win the series, it will be a defining moment in the team's history. If they win the ring, it will be right there with the Horry shots if it's not already.

ginobili fan
05-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Best moment of the season.
Thank you Gary again for letting us to believe.
I'm excited for next season.
starting five:
TP
Neal
SF
Blair
Splitter
6th man:
Manu
Tim
Hill

= outsider team.

Dex
05-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Best moment of the season.
Thank you Gary again for letting us to believe.
I'm excited for next season.
starting five:
TP
Neal
SF
Blair
Splitter
6th man:
Manu
Tim
Hill

= outsider team.

:lol Pretty sure you are dreamin' if you think Tim will ever come off the bench for us.

ginobili fan
05-01-2011, 12:54 PM
:lol Pretty sure you are dreamin' if you think Tim will ever come off the bench for us.

Why Not ?
Tim can do that for us.

Dex
05-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Why Not ?
Tim can do that for us.

Oh, if Pop told him to, then he surely would. But that just won't happen.

You don't bring Hall of Fame bigmen off the bench. Especially when they are the defensive foundation and face of your franchise.

David Robinson never came off the bench, and neither will Tim Duncan.

100%duncan
05-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Oh, if Pop told him to, then he surely would. But that just won't happen.

You don't bring Hall of Fame bigmen off the bench. Especially when they are the defensive foundation and face of your franchise.

David Robinson never came off the bench, and neither will Tim Duncan.

ginobili fan is a dork, he is bipolar, sequ-esque